Radu Albot - News and More
Do you like Radu Albot?
- Cilic, Isner Upsets Add to US Open Chaos; Federer, Nadal Up Saturday
- against Isner, who was treated for a neck issue during the match. The German Zverev will next meet No. 17 Sam Querrey, who beat Radu Albot 4-6, 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. Streaking Canadian Denis Shapovalov continued his run, advancing when Kyle Edmund retired with a neck/back injury tr...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- but he bested Richard Krajicek's 49 from the 1999 Open. Also needing five sets were Dominic Thiem (John Millman), Viktor Troicki (Radu Albot), Alessandro Gianessi (Denis Kudla) and American Steve Johnson who pulled the comeback of the day, and maybe the season, in beating Evgeny ...
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- winners were No. 11 David Goffin, No. 14 Roberto Bautista Agut, No. 18 John Isner, No. 19 Bernard Tomic who beat Radu Albot in four, No. 27 Jack Sock who defeated Robin Haase in four, No. 28 Sam Querrey, No. 31 Joao Sousa, and No. 32 Lucas Pouille who won in four...
- Seeds Krygios, Paire Advance on Rainy French Open-ing Day; Wawrinka, Murray Monday
- Nick Kyrgios was playing, you know there were fireworks. Two seeds advanced when No. 19 Benoit Paire outlasted Moldovian Radu Albot 6-2, 4-6, 6-4, 1-6, 6-4, and the No. 17 seed Kyrgios topped Italy's Marco Cecchinato 7-6(6), 7-6(6), 6-4. "When I woke up this morning a...
- Nishikori, Raonic, Kyrgios And Kvitova Headline Opening Day At The French Open
- (SVK) vs. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) Jeremy Chardy (FRA) vs. Leonardo Mayer (ARG) Suzanne-Lenglen Court 11:00 AM Start Radu Albot (MDA) vs. Benoit Paire (FRA) Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) vs. Lucie Safarova (CZE) Milos Raonic (CAN) vs. Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) ...
- Defending R-up Nishikori, Lots o' Women Seeds Out Day 1 at US Open
- last point. Everything worked well." Other Top 10-seeded victors were No. 7 David Ferrer coming from a set down to beat Moldova's Radu Albot 4-6, 7-5, 6-1, 6-0; No. 8 Rafael Nadal beating Borna Coric in the late match 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 6-4; No. 9 and defending champ Marin Cilic topp...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)