Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Serena Williams Was Among The Celebrities To Attend The Royal Wedding [Video]
- royal wedding was the news of the day yesterday, but pro tennis was represented at the star-studded event. Serena Williams and husband Alexis Ohanian made the appearance, dressed to the T. Here are the some of the visuals: Watch @serenawilliams arrive with husband @alexis...
- Nadal, Djokovic Set To Renew Rivalry In Rome SF; Defending Champ Zverev Rolls On
- former champions have reached the Rome semifinals, led by 7-time winner Rafael Nadal who is set to renew his longtime rivalry with Novak Djokovic. In an early start, Nadal came from a set down to deny Italian favorite Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-1, 6-2. “I believe first set, ...
- Nadal Slams Shapovalov, Faces Fognini In Rome QF; Djokovic, Zverev Advance, Del Potro Injured
- and then I will try to make a good decision for the future.” Another former champion also advanced as Novak Djokovic got past Albert Ramos Vinolas 6-1, 7-5 to reach his first quarterfinal of the year. "I'm happy. I haven't had too many matches of this quality of my tennis ...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Delpo Advance In Rome, Dimitrov, Thiem Ousted; Rafa Out For Revenge Thurs.
- front of the people that also don't have to buy ticket for [Center] Court ... It's very intimate.” Djokovic moves on to meet Albert Ramos Vinolas, a winner over John Isner. With Isner's loss, Americans finished 0-3 on the day as Marin Cilic beat Ryan Harrison and Pablo Carre...
- Coach: Serena Williams Will Play The French Open To Win It!
- Williams is on notice, courtesy of her longtime coach Patrick Mouratoglou. In an interview with wtatennis.com, Mouratoglou said despite her recent withdrawals and not having played a Slam since her 2017 Australian Open triumph, Serena will play the French Open and will play w...
- Maria Sharapova Wins A Point Off Rafael Nadal In Rome [Video]
- doesn't happen much out of Grand Slams, but in Rome on Monday an ATP player practiced with a WTA player. In this pairing, for a few minutes Maria Sharapova got a taste of what it's like to hit with the King of Clay, Rafael Nadal. During their brief hit, Sharapova cracked a bac...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)