Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer Once Had A Pamela Anderson Poster On His Door (And He's The Next James Bond) [Video]
- id="attachment_25636" align="alignnone" width="500"] Craig McDean (GQ)[/caption] Good timing from GQ. A day after Roger Federer made headlines winning a fifth Indian Wells title, GQ released a video and pictures from a recent cover shoot they did with the Swiss. The sho...
- Roger Federer Increases ATP Points Lead, Murray 10th, Djokovic Now 18th
- Jack Sock 950 10 Andy Murray 840 11 Kei Nishikori 660 12 Sam Querrey 645 13 Roberto Bautista Agut 610 14 Milos Raonic 600 15 Albert Ramos-Vinolas 565 16 Nick Kyrgios 495 17 Pablo Cuevas 485 18 Novak Djokovic 475 19 Fernando Verdasco 465 20 Tomas Berdych 450 ...
- Stan Warwinka Calls Roger Federer An A$$hole [Video]
- a hilarious moment yesterday during the Indian Wells trophy ceremony, Stan Wawrinka called Roger Federer an "asshole" for laughing at him just as he was to start his runner-up speech. It was good in nature though Wawrinka has good reason to believe that since Federer denied St...
- Federer Beats Swiss Countryman Wawrinka in Indian Wells Final
- No. 1 Andy Murray? Former No. 1 Novak Djokovic? The heralded "Next Gen?" Nah. Thirty-five-year old Roger Federer is the toast of the town in Indian Wells. The Australian Open champ followed up by winning the first ATP Masters 1000 title of the year on Sunday at...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- days of mayhem, things settled down on semifinal Saturday at Indian Wells, as form finally held. Both Swiss players dominated, more or less, to advance to the first all-Swiss final at a hardcourt Masters. Wawrinka was up first against the surprise of the tournament, Pablo C...
- Kyrgios Withdraws Sick, Sock Advances to Face Federer at Indian Wells Saturday
- (TPE) / M. Hingis (SUI) vs L. Hradecka (CZE) / K. Siniakova (CZE) Not Before 5:00 pm ATP - DOUBLES FINAL -  R. Klaasen (RSA) / R. Ram (USA) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / M. Melo (BRA) ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Djokovic, Venus Williams Win Titles; Davis Cup Drama
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)