Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year. The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in Chi...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- no surprise in Shanghai this year as the No. 1 and 2 seeded players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, advanced to a super showdown on Sunday. The 38th meeting between the two legends - which will feature the most Grand Slam champions ever on a singles court (35 total) - wa...
- Carreno Busta Defends Title This Week at ATP Moscow
- KREMLIN CUP MOSCOW, Russia; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Andrey Rublev, Damir Dzumhur, Paolo Lorenzi Floaters: Andrey Kuznetsov, Danill Medvedev, Borna Coric Notes: No Top 10 p...
- Federer v Del Potro, Nadal v Cilic In US Open Champions Shanghai SF
- match, so yeah, it was decided on just a few balls, and anything can happen.” Nadal will now face Marin Cilic who dominated Albert Ramos Vinolas 6-4, 6-3. Nadal has won four of five in that series with Cilic's lone win coming in Beijing 8 years ago! “He always is very ...
- Del Potro Tops Zverev In Shanghai; Nadal v Dimitrov, Federer v Gasquet Friday
- to play tennis, but I think I'm doing well.” The Argentine is a perfect 6-0 against Troicki. Also, Marin Cilic will meet Alberto Ramos Vinolas in the quarters tomorrow. In sum, four of the top six seeds made the last eight in Shanghai. FRIDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE ...
- Top Seeds Nadal, Federer Advance In Shanghai; Zverev v Del Potro Thurs.
- 1:00 pm M. Matkowski (POL) / A. Qureshi (PAK) vs  I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Granollers (ESP) Not Before 2:00 pm J. Struff (GER) vs A. Ramos-Vinolas (ESP) G. Simon (FRA) vs R. Gasquet (FRA) V. Troicki (SRB) vs  J. Isner (USA) ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)