Rajeev Ram - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: March 18, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Denver, CO, USA
- Residence: Carmel, IN, USA
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Bryan Smith
Do you like Rajeev Ram?
Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far," Zverev said. "This trophy means a lot, every...
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I mea...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- will no dream final between greats Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday in London. That's because earlier today in the semifinals, Alexander Zverev stunned the Swiss 7-5, 7-6(5) to collect one of his best career wins.
While the sco...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3.
"It's obviously great getting to the semifinals....
- Djokovic Reaches SFs Stage At ATP Finals, Cilic Beats Isner; Federer-Anderson Rematch
- Djokovic rolled into the semifinals in London on Wednesday. As the round-robin stage continued at the ATP Finals, Djokovic defeated youngster Alexander Zverev 6-4, 6-1.
Djokovic, who has won 34 of his last 36 matches, will take on Marin Cilic on Friday. Cilic put the Serb t...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- a disappointing start to his 16th ATP Finals, Roger Federer got back on track Tuesday in a comfortable 6-2, 6-3 win over Dominic Thiem.
Thiem had won the last two meetings but today the Swiss was fully in charge in a dominant performance.
"It feels good. I'm very happy t...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
Recent fan comments for Rajeev Ram: