Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal, Murray Move Into Barcelona QFs; Chung Ousts Zverev
- at the start, but I played good tennis in some of the important moments today.” Murray will now meet Monte Carlo semifinalist Alberto Ramos-Vinolas who just beat the Scot last week in Monte Carlo. "I had never played against him before, so now I’ll be a little more aware ...
- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray Advance In Barcelona
- victories on clay this year.” Next for Nadal is big South African Kevin Anderson. David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut and Alberto Ramos-Vinolas also were winners. Goffin will now face young phenom Karen Khachanov. THURSDAY BARCELONA SCHEDULE PISTA RAFA NADAL start 11:0...
- Maria Sharapova Victorious Over Vinci In Return From Drug Ban
- in her first match after serving a 15-month doping ban, Maria Sharapova returned a winner Wednesday in Stuttgart. The Russian former No. 1 overcame a 2-0 first set start to defeat Roberta 7-5, 6-3. "It's the best feeling in the world," Sharapova said. "I don’t know ...
- Serena Williams Fires Back At Ilie Nastase, Calling Romanian A Racist
- Williams didn't take long to hit back at the comments made by Ilie Nastase over the weekend. During Fed Cup, Nastase was heard to have said, "“Let’s see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?" in reference to Serena pregnancy. Serena took to Instagram with this statem...
- Rafael Nadal Closes Gap With Roger Federer For Rankings Race Lead
- Nadal is now on the verge of passing Roger Federer for the lead in the 2017 ATP Race. Nadal added 1,000 points after beating Albert Ramos-Vinolas, and he now stands just 810 points behind the idle Federer. Nadal now looks likely to pass Federer before the French and sure...
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- Murray, Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut, Pablo Carreno Busta, Alexander Zverev, Richard Gasquet, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Pablo Cuevas, Philipp Kohlschreiber, David Ferrer, Mischa Zverev, Joao Sousa, Feliciano Lopez, Benoit Paire Floaters: Guiller...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)