Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- No. 1 Rafael Nadal's match against rising German teen Alexander Zverev met the hype on Saturday at the Australian Open, where the No. 9-seeded Spaniard's experience prevailed from 1-2 sets down 4-6, 6-3, 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-2. "[He] is a player that has an amazing potent...
- Thursday Aussie Open: Pliskova Says Opponents Stink; Serena Says Being Serena the Key
- Williams is back to being Serena Williams and talking about Serena Williams in the second, third, and maybe even the fourth person. The world No. 2 won through on Thursday at the Australian Open, defeating a tough unseeded opponent in Czech Lucie Safarova 6-3, 6-4, ...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- Diego Schwartzman put down No. 22 Pablo Cuevas 6-3, 6-3, 6-0; and Slovak Lukas Lacko ground out a five-set win over No. 26 Albert Ramos 4-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4, 6-3. Notable winners in all-unseeded meetings were Andrey Rublev taking out veteran Lu Yen-Hsun in four, Steve Joh...
- Sousa Gets Socked as American Wins ATP Auckland Final
- Sock lost to Spaniard Roberto Bautusta Agut in the Auckland final. En route to the final the unseeded Sousa toppled No. 5 seed Albert Ramos-Vinolas and No. 8 Marcos Baghdatis. "I think I didn't play a great match," said Sousa. "He was very confident and he serves very well...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- big reveal with the first Grand Slam draw of the season would be the resting place of a 17th seeded Roger Federer. The Swiss who hasn't played a real match since Wimbledon avoided an early round hazard but will stil have the task of facing Andy Murray in the fourth round. Wh...
- Novak Djokovic Defends Doha Title, Beats Rival Andy Murray In 3 Set Thriller
- Djokovic got back in the win column for the first time in six months and he did it by beating main rival Andy Murray 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the Doha. Djokovic, who won the Doha title last year, had to save five match points in a comeback win Friday to beat Fernando V...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Djokovic, Venus Williams Win Titles; Davis Cup Drama
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)