Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- his 15th straight over the Frenchman. Nadal, the lone former champion in the field, returns Thursday night to face countryman Albert Ramos Vinolas. “I work every day to play better. It's obvious that was an important start for me, a good one. Now I have another opportuni...
- Happy Birthday To Roger Federer Who Turns 36 Today!
- Federer turns 36 today! A year ago the Swiss was home rehabbing a knee after ending his season leaving many to wonder if Federer would ever return to the top of the game. But now Federer is in a 2-man race with Rafael Nadal for the year-end No. 1 ranking after capturing Gra...
- Del Potro Beats Isner In Canada, Kyrgios Wins; Sock, Thiem Tuesday
- Martin del Potro ended the recent run of John Isner stopping the American's 8-match win streak with a 7-5, 7-5 win in the Canadian Open first round. “It's amazing for me," said del Potro." I missed this tournament a lot. I couldn't play the last editions because of my wri...
- Berdych, Querrey Headline 2nd-year ATP Event in Los Cabos, Mexico
- Mexicano de Tenis Mifel presentado por Cinemex LOS CABOS, Mexico; surface: hard Seeds: Tomas Berdych, Sam Querrey, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Feliciano Lopez, Ivo Karlovic, Fernando Verdasco, Adrian Mannarino, Frances Tiafoe Floaters: (WC) Thanasi Kokkinakis Notes...
- As Predicted, Mayer Beats Mayer for ATP Hamburg Title
- the city and I always play well here. It's something special about this sport. I lost in qualifying and then beat the No. 1 seed Albert Ramos-Vinolas in the first round. It also happened last week in Umag with Rublev. Now I took the opportunity." It was his first title since ...
- Andy Murray Hitting Against A Wall [Video]
- Nick Kyrgios hit the hoops court, Andy Murray is rehabbing his ailing hip in a different way. Earlier this week the World No. 1 posted this video of him hitting against a wall. Exciting, right? If his recovery goes well, Murray is scheduled to hit with real players at the C...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)