Rajeev Ram - News and More
Do you like Rajeev Ram?Began playing at age four...Father, Raghav, is a botnist; mother, Sushma, is a scientific technician...Has no siblings...As a junior, won three US national sin ... Read Full Bio
- Federer Finds Winning Form In Halle, Haas Honored After Loss
- a shocking loss last week in his grass opener in Stuttgart to Tommy Haas, Roger Federer got back on track in Halle by trouncing lucky loser Yuichi Sugita 6-3, 6-1 in his opener. Federer lost just three points all match on his first serve, and only faced one break points, wh...
- Federer, 0-1 on Grass This Season, Heads to Halle as 8-time Champion; ATP Preview
- grass Seeds: Roger Federer, Dominic Thiem, Kei Nishikori, Alexander Zverev, Gael Monfils, Lucas Pouille, Roberto Bautista Agut, Albert Ramos Vinolas Floaters: Mischa Zverev, Fernando Verdasco, Ivo Karlovic, Richard Gasquet, Tommy Haas, David Ferrer Notes: Federer joined b...
- Federer Falls To Haas In Stuttgart Grass Opener
- his first match in months, Roger Federer was shocked by good friend Tommy Haas 2-6, 7-6(8), 6-4 in his opening match at the Stuttgart grass event. Federer had let by a set and a break, then held a match point in the second set tiebreaker. The Swiss held 7 breakpoints in the th...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic didn't make it, Roger Federer didn't play, but the men's final four at the French Open still looks pretty good. Actually, really good. And, at least on paper, it should make for quite a good day of tennis. But will it live up to expectations? To be honest, the eve...
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
- to offer Stan Wawrinka - there was never a feeling Gael could win it. Lucas Pouille also fell a little flat up 2-sets-to-1 on Albert Ramos-Vinolas. And if you blinked you missed Gilles Simon. Alexander Zverev was also a big disappointment getting dismissed by vet Fernando ...
- Djokovic, Thiem Set Meeting; Murray v Khachanov Monday at French Open
- I wanted. He started very solid, but it was very close in the first set." Djokovic held off an early attack from No. 19 seed Alberto Ramos Vinolas 7-6(5), 6-1, 6-3, and Thiem bullied Horacio Zeballos 6-1, 6-3, 6-1. "I was enjoying basically every second of the match," said...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Roddick InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Isner7-5, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Pretty clinical out there? You pretty much did what you had to and got through it quickly.ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, going 3 for 3 on break ...
- Scheduling Could Further Cramp Nadal's US Open Hopes; Federer v. Tsonga Tonight
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Venus Williams Drama-filled Exit Headlines Thurs. US Open Play
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Fair or Foul? Caroline Wozniacki Imitates Rafael Nadal's Presser Cramping [Video]
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)