Rhyne Williams - News and More
Do you like Rhyne Williams?Nickname is “Rhyno”...From a tennis playing family...Mum, Michelle, played at University of Tennessee, and father, Bob, played at Duke...Sisters, Jennifer and C ... Read Full Bio
- Serena v Ramos, Will The Umpires Strike Back?
- light of the US Open women's final kerfuffle, news has come out that the top umpires might boycott upcoming Serena Williams matches. While that sounds interesting, it probably won't amount to much, because like the NFL years ago, there will always be lower-tiered umpires ready and...
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- out a press release in support of chair umpire Carlos Ramos for his actions in the hot-button topic of the US Open women's in which Serena Williams got hit with three second-set violations during a loss to Naomi Osaka. The statement reads, "Carlos Ramos is one of the most experienced...
- Novak Djokovic Is The New All-Time Prize Money Leader In Tennis
- just $119M. Federer, who lost in the fourth round at the US Open, is at $117.7M. Rafael Nadal is further behind at $103M and Serena Williams leads all women with $88M. Djokovic has been ahead of Federer before, but with Federer now 37 and Djokovic back in form and titles bein...
- Serena Williams: For Me To Say 'Thief' And The Umpire To Then Take A Game From Me Felt Sexist
- started as a shocking one-sided US open women's final Saturday as the 20-year-old upstart Naomi Osaka was having her way with Serena Williams, leading by a set 62. Then in the third game thigs escalated quickly after Serena as called for a coaching violation. Then losing a break lead ...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Osaka made history Saturday at the US Open, beating Serena Williams in a controversial final 62, 64 to become the first Japanese man or woman to ever win a Grand Slam event. The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champion sin...
- Another Serena US Open Blow-up Mars Osaka Win in Final
- was going to be a historic night for Serena Williams Saturday at the US Open. And it was. Not unlike past US Open blow-ups, Serena Williams lost her cool, and combined with her coach Patrick Mouratoglou to lose the final. Let's unpack this. Naomi Osaka came out swingin...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- to the regular array of stars? Prize money will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhib...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- I felt like she lost her concentration a little bit."It was the 10th career title for the Spaniard and ninth on clay, tying her with Venus Williams for most clay court titles among active players. The 29-year-old Barrois fell to 0-2 in career finals."Anabel plays with such heavy spin an...
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Serena Williams Headline Water-Logged Tuesday French Open Schedule
- Venus Williams Wins in Thriller; Federer v Roddick Monday at Sony Miami
- Williams Sisters Book QF Meeting at US Open; Federer v Isner Monday
- Wimbledon Seedings: Federer Gets No Bump, Williams Sisters Rise
- US Open Draw Previews: Favorites Federer, Serena Williams Easy Starts
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)