Rhyne Williams - News and More
Do you like Rhyne Williams?Nickname is “Rhyno”...From a tennis playing family...Mum, Michelle, played at University of Tennessee, and father, Bob, played at Duke...Sisters, Jennifer and C ... Read Full Bio
- After Three Weeks, Serena Williams Is Still Jet Lagged
- a tough 2-set win over Barbora Strycova yesterday, Serena Williams was asked about all the upsets that have hit what has been a very unpredictable Australian Open. But she added, it was hard for her to watch them all because she can't stay awake! "Murray was very shocking," ...
- Serena Williams Lines Up Konta Test; Hot CoCo on Deck Tues. at Australian Open
- 2 seed Serena Williams passed a tough test on Monday at the Australian Open in the form of No. 16 seed Barbora Strycova, beating the all-court Czech 7-5, 6-4 to move into the quarterfinals and a meeting with another hot-handed player, Johanna Konta of Great Britain. "I feel...
- Vandeweghe Batters World No. 1 Kerber Out, Venus Wins at Australian Open
- a lot of power, full shots, serve, everything. She can play very well." Another American moved into the quarters when the ageless Venus Williams, the No. 13 seed, defeated German qualifier Mona Barthel 6-3, 7-5. Williams in the quarters will meet the equally-powerful No. 24-seeded Ru...
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- something for everyone on Saturday at the Australian Open as a homecountry hope advanced into the fourth round after an upset, Serena Williams kept her title hopes alive, and two unseeded players positioned themselves for a quarterfinal run. No. 22-seeded Aussie Daria Gav...
- Kerber, Venus Cruise; CoCo Puffs Against Bouchard at Aussie Open
- No. 1 Angie Kerber and former No. 1 Venus Williams put hurt on players as the top seeds moved into the fourth round on Friday at the Australian Open with a modicum of resistance. Kerber ran over unseeded Czech Kristyna Pliskova 6-0, 6-4, and the elder Williams sister allo...
- Thursday Aussie Open: Pliskova Says Opponents Stink; Serena Says Being Serena the Key
- Williams is back to being Serena Williams and talking about Serena Williams in the second, third, and maybe even the fourth person. The world No. 2 won through on Thursday at the Australian Open, defeating a tough unseeded opponent in Czech Lucie Safarova 6-3, 6-4, then ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- to the regular array of stars? Prize money will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhib...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- I felt like she lost her concentration a little bit."It was the 10th career title for the Spaniard and ninth on clay, tying her with Venus Williams for most clay court titles among active players. The 29-year-old Barrois fell to 0-2 in career finals."Anabel plays with such heavy spin an...
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Serena Williams Headline Water-Logged Tuesday French Open Schedule
- Venus Williams Wins in Thriller; Federer v Roddick Monday at Sony Miami
- Williams Sisters Book QF Meeting at US Open; Federer v Isner Monday
- Wimbledon Seedings: Federer Gets No Bump, Williams Sisters Rise
- US Open Draw Previews: Favorites Federer, Serena Williams Easy Starts
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)