Ricardas Berankis - News and More
Do you like Ricardas Berankis?Started playing tennis aged two...Nickname is ďRyckaĒ in his homeland...Speaks Lithuanian, Russian and English...Father, Genadijus, is a taxi driver; mother, Je ... Read Full Bio
- Moms Serena, Azarenka Win In Comebacks At Indian Wells; Muguruza, Halep Friday
- Delbonis who next gets Roger Federer. Johnson was sent home by Daniil Medvedev. Denis Shapovalov made a winning debut beating Ricardis Berankis. Today, Gael Monfils, Frances Tiafoe and Tennys Sandgren headline. INDIAN WELLS FRIDAY SCHEDULE STADIUM 1¬†Starts At 11:00 Am 1st...
- Osaka Ousts Sharapova At Indian Wells; Moms Serena, Azarenka Return Today
- Young¬† Followed By¬† 1st Rd¬†(WC)¬†Sofya Zhuk¬†VS¬†Aliz√© Cornet¬† Followed By¬† 1st Rd¬†Denis Shapovalov¬†VS¬†(Q)¬†Ricardas Berankis¬† Followed By¬† 1st Rd¬†Jared Donaldson¬†VS¬†(Q)¬†Evan King¬† Not Before 8:30 Pm¬† 1st Rd¬†Karen Khachanov¬†VS¬†Evgeny Donskoy¬† ...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- Warinka also hadn't played since Wimbledon, his ailment was a left knee. The Swiss, though, prevailed in a tough 4 set win over Recardis Berankis 6-3, 6-4, 2-6, 7-6. Berankis actually led with a break in the fourth but couldn't hold it. "It's great to be back. It's great to win, fo...
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- Agassi, and a new service motion, he'll give it go. Stan Wawrinka also makes his comeback from knee surgery to face Ricardis Berankis. The 2014 champion has never lost in the first round in Melbourne. Roger Federer returns to defend his title tonight against Slovenia's ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- and neither is going to add to their Australian Open trophy collection this week. In fact, they might not even finish the event. Ricardis Berankis is going to make Stan work on that knee - clearly Stan is not 100%. Djokovic isn't fully fit either. His elbow is still screwed up and to c...
- Stan Wawrinka Made The Decision To Play The Australian Open Only Yesterday
- there, on my practice." Wawrinka will have an extra day before hitting the court Tuesday for his first round match against Ricardis Berankis. "My main goal is first to get to the level I want to be physically and also tennis-wise," Wawrinka added. "I know I need few weeks, mon...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- period for young players coming through?ROGER FEDERER: Uh-huh.Q. You've got a lot of guys with all-court games. These two, Dolgopolov, Berankis...ROGER FEDERER: True. I definitely feel like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong generation of...
- Top Seed Verdasco Nears Title in Umag
- is 79-54 lifetime on clay. Fognini, 21, reached his third career ATP semifinal with straight-sets wins over Lithuanian wild card Ricardas Berankis, two-time finalist Filippo Volandri and five-time champion and No. 3 seed Carlos Moya. His best results have all come on clay, in reaching ...
- Del Potro, Hewitt Clash in San Jose, Raonic v. Berankis; Clijsters Two Sets From No. 1; Tennis Notes
- Murray's Misery Mounts; Raonic Blasts Blake, Berankis Next at San Jose
- Young Tomic (AUS), Raonic (CAN), Berankis (LTU) Shine in Men's Upsets at Australian Open; X-Notes
- Roddick Battles Berankis in Memphis; Querrey, Fish Blake Also in Action
- Dzumhur Denies Berankis for ATP Moscow, 2nd 2017 Title
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)