Richard Becker - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: January 29, 1991
- Age: 28 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Richard Becker?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ridiculous 1st Rd Tests for Nadal, Federer, Seeds at ATP Paris Masters
- in a row (2015-13). Winning then losing in the following year's final were six players: Stan Smith (1972-73, lost to Ilie Nastase), Boris Becker (1989-90, lost to Stefan Edberg), Guy Forget (1991-92, lost to Boris Becker), Pete Sampras (1997-98, lost to Greg Rusedski), David Nalbandi...
- Alexander Zverev Explains Hiring Of Ivan Lendl
- and of course the hot topic was his hiring this week of former tennis great Ivan Lendl.
Zverev had been courting Lendl (and Boris Becker) for some time, but the will officially debut on Tuesday in New York.
"We’ve known each other for a few years now," Zverev said. "He w...
- Andy Murray Could Be Back For The Clay?
- balls again next month, perhaps in Miami. And if things go well, some are expecting an early return maybe in Paris.
Former coach Boris Becker spoke at the Laureus Awards Tuesday night, said we should see him at least on the grass.
“It’s a serious injury," Becker said. "I’...
- Sock Stuns Choking Zverev To Reach ATP Semis; Goffin v Thiem Fri For Final SF Spot
- level dropped, I'm not sure. But definitely was dangerous there for a while.”
Federer had already clinched the top seed in the Boris Becker. Meanwhile, Cilic slumped to 1-8 career at the ATP Finals event, going 0-3 this year.
“Even though it's three losses, I felt that my t...
- Dimitrov Dominates Goffin To Reach ATP SFs; Zverev v Sock Thurs
- trying everything to go through to the semis.”
The Swiss 6-time champion is in action on Thursday against Marin Cilic. But with the Becker group top seed his, the outcome has no meaning for the semifinals, though points and prize are at stake. Federer is 7-1 against Cilic and o...
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- When he's playing well, he's definitely very dangerous.”
Federer will next play Cilic On Thursday with hopes of winning the Boris Becker Group.
On Wednesday in the Rafa-less Pete Sampras Group, Grigor Dimitrov takes on David Goffin and then later Nadal's replacement, Pablo...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- own philanthropic activities? If so, how?ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I definitely think so. I had a harder time appreciating Andre because I was Becker, Edberg, Sampras oriented. Obviously Andre was a double-handed backhanded guy, you know, the rival to Pete, so that kind of didn't work for...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- already sort of knocking on the door.It's surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I'm quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.At the moment I just think people are so stro...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- Boris Becker: Roger Federer's 2006 Season Was Better Than Novak Djokovic's 2015!
- What To Make Of The Novak Djokovic-Boris Becker Split?
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Thoughts On Djokovic-Becker, Potential Federer-Edberg... Will They Work?
- After 3 Years Novak Djokovic And Boris Becker Have Split
Recent fan comments for Richard Becker: