Richard Becker - News and More
Do you like Richard Becker?
- 2017 Australian Open Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Rafael Nadal
- and win here for the first time since 2010. The longest gap between winning Australian Open titles in the Open Era is 5 years – Boris Becker (1991 and 1996) and Andre Agassi (1995 and 2000). The longest gap between winning a Grand Slam title in the Open Era at the same event is 8...
- Novak Djokovic: It's a Huge Challenge To Face Verdasco, I Hope I Won't Have To Defend Match Points Again
- Open the last two years and this year tries to become the first to win it seven times. But he also enters under a cloud. No more Boris Becker and no more No. 1 ranking and with just one title since the summer - that in Doha a few weeks ago - there's some question who really is the...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- just such an effort in, accompanied by time off and some down results from Djokovic. The Serb ended the year by parting with coach Boris Becker and leaning more on a guru/coach/consultant whose main thrust is meditating on love. The year 2017 will see if all Djokovic needs is love. ...
- Will Carlos Moya Really Add Anything To Rafael Nadal's Game?
- add a much-needed spark. Perhaps even adjust Rafa's training regimen in effort to keep him healthier. I said when Djokovic jettisoned Becker that Novak was good enough to not need a "supercoach", but Rafa I think can reap some rewards. Moya's task will be to get that forehand ...
- More Of Novak Djokovic Practicing For 2017 (Boris Take Note?)
- Djokovic isn't taking the off season lightly, at least not according to his social media account. Since Boris Becker made the remark that Djokovic didn't practice enough the last half of 2016, Djokovic has been posting pictures of his practices and routines lately. Is it in re...
- Novak Djokovic's Next Coach: Nenad Zimonjic?
- to be his next coach, that's what some in Serbian press are reporting. The news comes less than a week after Djokovic split with Boris Becker with no hint of a replacement. The 40-year-old Zimonjic is, however, still an active doubles player on the ATP. He's currently ranked No...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- own philanthropic activities? If so, how?ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I definitely think so. I had a harder time appreciating Andre because I was Becker, Edberg, Sampras oriented. Obviously Andre was a double-handed backhanded guy, you know, the rival to Pete, so that kind of didn't work for...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- already sort of knocking on the door.It's surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I'm quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.At the moment I just think people are so stro...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- Boris Becker: Roger Federer's 2006 Season Was Better Than Novak Djokovic's 2015!
- What To Make Of The Novak Djokovic-Boris Becker Split?
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Thoughts On Djokovic-Becker, Potential Federer-Edberg... Will They Work?
- After 3 Years Novak Djokovic And Boris Becker Have Split
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)