Richard Becker - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany )
- Birthdate: January 29, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 400
Do you like Richard Becker?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Still Uncommitted On Future With Coach Boris Becker
- Djokovic still hasn't made a decision yet on his future with coach Boris Becker. Speaking Thursday in Shanghai following a 6-4, 6-3 win over Vasek Pospisil, Djokovic said there is no arrangement in place after 2016.
"We still haven't talked about it."
Djokovic added Becker ...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- US Open in near perfect form blasting past Lukas Rosol 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
2014 finalist Kei Nishikori needed four set to put away Benjamin Becker 6-1, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. Nishikori and Murray could meet in the quarterfinals.
Former champion Juan Martin del Potro had no trouble beating c...
- Boris Becker: Novak Djokovic Had A Bad Wrist At Wimbledon
- a column for the Gulf News, Boris Becker revealed that Novak Djokovic's had a wrist problem at Wimbledon.
"He has now admitted to be carrying a wrist strain at Wimbledon," Becker wrote Sunday. "He was unwilling to bring it up since he was beaten fair and square there, but the wri...
- 2016 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Andy Murray v Milos Raonic
- 12th male player to win multiple Wimbledon titles in the Open Era after Roger Federer (7 titles), Pete Sampras (7), Bjorn Borg (5), Boris Becker (3), Novak Djokovic (3), John McEnroe (3), Jimmy Connors (2), Stefan Edberg (2), Rod Laver (2), Rafael Nadal (2) and John Newcombe (2).
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- was for sure one of the toughest draws in the first round for me."
Thiem will next face Jiri Vesely, and Berdych will battle Benjamin Becker.
In lower-seeded first-round matches completed, No. 19 Bernard Tomic topped Fernando "Mild Sauce" Verdasco in five 4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 3-6, 6...
- Roger Federer Wins, Kei Nishikori Withdraws With A Bad Rib In Halle
- Kohlschreiber also advanced as did Dominic Thiem who beat Joao Sousa in straight sets.
Zverev got a retirement from countryman Benjamin Becker who withdrew down 7-5, 3-0 due to a back injury.
Earlier, No. 2 seed Kei Nishikori withdrew from the event with a left rib injury.
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- own philanthropic activities? If so, how?ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I definitely think so. I had a harder time appreciating Andre because I was Becker, Edberg, Sampras oriented. Obviously Andre was a double-handed backhanded guy, you know, the rival to Pete, so that kind of didn't work for...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- already sort of knocking on the door.It's surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I'm quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.At the moment I just think people are so stro...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- Boris Becker: Roger Federer's 2006 Season Was Better Than Novak Djokovic's 2015!
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Thoughts On Djokovic-Becker, Potential Federer-Edberg... Will They Work?
- Novak Djokovic: My Australian Open Loss Had Nothing To Do With Boris Becker!
- Kvitova Toppled, Djokovic Lauds Becker at Australian Open Day 1
Recent fan comments for Richard Becker:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)