Rik De Voest - News and More
- Nationality: RSA (South Africa)
- Birthdate: June 05, 1980
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Milan, Italy
- Residence: Pretoria,S.Africa/Vancouver,Ca
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Rik De Voest?
Began playing tennis at age six and decided to concentrate only on tennis at age 14... Born in Milan, Italy and moved to South Africa at one year old...Father, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Dominic Thiem Is Ready For War: Don't Even Think About Attacking Austria Right Now!
- part of his duty to his home country of Austria, Dominic Thiem has enlisted in the military. Trading his racquets for guns (?), Thiem will undergo basic training for the next three weeks as part of a six month service. He'll still be able to play on the pro circuit once the season beg...
- Nadal, Del Potro, Murray Lead Way as March Madness Begins at Indian Wells
- a first Saturday at the Indian Wells Tennis Masters today. Featured are former champion Rafael Nadal, Juan Martin Del Potro, Andy Murray and Robin Soderling who are all heavy favorites.
Nadal, who has never lost a match at Indian Wells on odds years - he won the title in 2007 an...
- Rafael Nadal Indian Wells Interview: "I Was Unlucky in the Beginning of the Season"
- No. 1 Rafael Nadal returns to tournament play today for the first time since his quarterfinal loss to David Ferrer at the Australian Open in January. Nadal took a few weeks off to recover from a quad injury he sustained in the defeat, and then won both matches last weekend in Spain...
- Fish Puts U.S. Back in Davis Cup World Group; Federer Missing
- GROUP SEMIFINALS
France d. Argentina 5-0
The French blanked the Argentines on their home lightning-quick indoor hardcourt, where on Friday Michael Llodra defeated Juan Monaco in four sets, and Gael Monfils did likewise to David Nalbandian. On Saturday Llodra teamed with Arnau...
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- coming out on the losing end in five to French veteran Arnaud Clement; and No. 31 "Fat Dave" Nalbandian outlasting South African Rik De Voest 6-4 in the fifth.
Fish found himself in the unique position of being down two sets to one after winning the first set 6-0.
- ATP/WTA Miami -- Schedule of Play, Monday, March 30
- ERICSSON OPENMiami, U.S.A.25 March-05 April, 2009 Surface: Hard ORDER OF PLAY -- MONDAY, 30 MARCH, 2009 STADIUM start 11:00amJ Tipsarevic (SRB) vs  J Del Potro (ARG) Not Before 1:00 PM R Nadal (ESP) vs [Q] F Gil (POR)  A Murray (GBR) vs N Massu (CHI) Not Bef...
- Veterans, Hopefuls Feature in 2009 Australian Open Men's Qualifying
- Australian Open men's singles qualifying draw has been released, with few surprises but a number of interesting match-ups and appearances by veterans attempting comebacks.
Chilean journeyman Paul Capdeville is the top seed (make sure to get your name on that 'lucky losers' ...
- Ljubicic, Ancic Headline Thursday Play in Zagreb
- reached his first in Rotterdam last week (l. to Simon). The 22-year-old, who is making his debut in Zagreb, defeated Florian Mayer and Rik De Voest earlier in the week. He is 1-1 against Top 25 players this season, falling to No. 17 Carlos Moya in the first round in Chennai, but defeati...
Recent fan comments for Rik De Voest: