Robin Haase - News and More
Do you like Robin Haase?Began playing tennis at 2 1/2 years old... Plays tennis right-handed but is actually left-handed...Father, Axel and mother, Annie, are both retired...Has one ol ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Content defensive player who likes to dictate with his FH. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Aggressive players take away time to expose him; prone to injury.
- 50th Anniversary of Swiss Open Features No Federer, Wawrinka; ATP Preview
- Switzerland; surface: clay Seeds: David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut, Feliciano Lopez, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, Robin Haase, Dusan Lajovic, Joao Sousa Floaters: Ernests Gulbis, Mikhail Youzhny, Dustin Brown Notes: The 50th edition of the tournament features...
- Federer Into Halle SFs To Face Khachanov, Zverev Will Meet Gasquet
- the day. Alexander Zverev came back to beat Roberto Bautista Agut 6-7(6), 7-6(1), 6-1 and Richard Gasquet went the distance against Robin Haase in a 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 victory. "I started being more aggressive and tried to go for shots more if you rally with him on the baseline especi...
- Federer Advances In Halle; Russian Youngsters Khachanov, Rublev To Meet In QFs
- set. In the other two already-scheduled quarters, Alexander Zverev faces Roberto Bautista Agut and Richard Gasquet collides with Robin Haase. ...
- Federer Back with Doozy of a Draw on Grass at Stuttgart; ATP Previews
- The Netherlands; surface: grass Seeds: Marin Cilic, Alexander Zverev, Ivo Karlovic, Gilles Muller, Steve Darcis, Robin Haase, Nicolas Mahut, Aljaz Bedene Floaters: Alexandr Dolgopolov, Dustin Brown Notes: Two Top 10ers in Cilic and Zverev...Not a lot of floa...
- Top Dogs Ease Through, Johnson Pulls Heart Strings at French Open
- Roland Garros on Wednesday. The No. 2 Djokovic defeated Portugal's Joao Sousa 6-1, 6-4, 6-3; No. 4 Nadal eased by Dutchman Robin Haase 6-1, 6-4, 6-3; and No. 6 Thiem defeated Italy's Simone Bolelli 7-5, 6-1, 6-3. "It was a solid match, solid performance," said Thiem afte...
- Zverev Gets Schooled; Nadal On Wed. at French Open
- struggle with. So to have him keep reminding me what to do is helping." Roland Garros on Wednesday features (4) Rafael Nadal vs. Robin Haase, (11) Grigor Dimitrov vs. Tommy Robredo, and (25) Steve Johnson vs. Borna Coric. WEDNESDAY FRENCH OPEN SCHEDULE Philippe-Chatrier Court...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know,...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase. I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So that...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
- Feliciano Lopez Wins Title, But Robin Haase The GOAT At ATP Gstaad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)