Robin Haase - News and More
Do you like Robin Haase?Began playing tennis at 2 1/2 years old... Plays tennis right-handed but is actually left-handed...Father, Axel and mother, Annie, are both retired...Has one ol ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Content defensive player who likes to dictate with his FH. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Aggressive players take away time to expose him; prone to injury.
- Pain-Free Djokovic Dominates In Clay Debut; Thiem v Rublev Tues At Monte Carlo
- Albert Ramos-Vinolas ousted a testy Jared Donaldson, Stefanos Tsitipas upended Denis Shapovalov 6-3, 6-4 and Andrey Rublev beat Robin Haase to set up a showdown tomorrow against Dominic Thiem. TUESDAY MONTE CARLO SCHEDULE COURT RAINIER III Starts At 11:00 Am 2nd Rd ...
- Gasquet, Paire, The Dog at ATP Marrakech; Preview
- HASSAN II MARRAKECH, Morocco; Surface: clay Seeds: Albert Ramos Vinolas, Kyle Edmund, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Richard Gasquet, Robin Haase, Benoit Paire, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Mischa Zverev Floaters: Viktor Troicki, Joao Sousa, Gilles Simon, Jiri Vesely, Paolo Lorenzi Note...
- Djokovic Loses Third Straight, Del Potro Wins Again; Federer Today In Miami
- in going the wrong way, Juan Martin del Potro continues to head in the right direction. The Argentine kept on his roll dispatching Robin Haase 6-4, 5-7, 6-2 to up his win streak to 12. Though del Potro says he needs to get better. “It was a terrible match for me even though Ro...
- Djokovic, Del Potro Open Play Friday In Miami; Shapovalov Avoids Choke
- was pain involved.” In the evening, the surging Indian Wells champion Juan Martin del Potro takes the court against Dutchman Robin Haase. Del Potro has won his last 11 matches. “I'm not thinking too much. I'm just enjoying the moment that I am living,” Del Potro said. ...
- Roger Federer Sets No. 1 Records [Charts]
- Federer continues to make history, and today the Swiss great became the oldest No. 1 in ATP Ranking history after beating Robin Haase to reach the Rotterdam semifinals. Among the many records Federer set: OLDEST NO. 1s 36 Roger Federer (Feb 19, 2018) 33 Andre Agassi (Sep 7...
- Roger Federer Becomes Oldest No. 1 In ATP History
- repaired left knee in a 5-set loss to Milos Raonic at 2016 Wimbledon. Fast forward to today in the Rotterdam quarterfinals when a Robin Haase double fault returned the Swiss great to No. 1. At 36, Federer on Monday will become the oldest No. 1 in ATP ranking history (since 1973...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know,...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase. I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So that...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
- Feliciano Lopez Wins Title, But Robin Haase The GOAT At ATP Gstaad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)