Robin Haase - News and More
- Nationality: NED (Netherlands )
- Birthdate: April 06, 1987
- Birthplace: The Hague, The Netherlands
- Residence: Turnhout, Belgium
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Marcos Gorriz
- 2013 Final Ranking: 43
Do you like Robin Haase?
|Began playing tennis at 2 1/2 years old... Plays tennis right-handed but is actually left-handed...Father, Axel and mother, Annie, are both retired...Has one ol ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Content defensive player who likes to dictate with his FH. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Aggressive players take away time to expose him; prone to injury.
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nishikori, Not Nadal, the New King of Clay in Barcelona?; Bucharest; ATP Previews
- Karlovic, Federico Delbonis, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Marcos Baghdatis, Guido Pella, Paolo Lorenzi, Paul-Henri Mathieu
Floaters: Robin Haase, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Lukas Rosol
Notes: No Top 20 players, but Bernie Tomic takes a late wild card and the top spot...The Top...
- Del Potro Wins At Indian Wells, Sets Up Berdych Showdown; Tiafoe Beats Fritz In Next Gen Matchup
- play at the level I usually would play."
Another teen, Borna Coric, also advanced.
Other winners included Nicolas Mahut, Robin Haase, Ryan Harrison and Inigo Cervantes who won an all-Spanish battle over Nicolas Almagro 5-7, 6-3, 6-4.
Today, more teens take the court le...
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
- Muller...Also pulling from the event was Nick Kyrgios (arm injury)...Wildcards were awarded to Dutchmen Thiemo de Bakker and Robin Haase, and German Alexander Zverev...Neither of last year's finalists return, with Stan Wawrinka beating Tomas Berdych in the 2015 finale...No fo...
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- had no trouble advancing to the Doha quarterfinals, losing just nine games combined. Nadal lost just five in a 6-2, 6-3 romp against Robin Haase.
"I played at a very high level against a good opponent today,” Nadal said. "My serve was a little bit worse than yesterday, but in ge...
- Rafael Nadal Drops First Set, But Wins 2016 Opener In Doha; Defending Champ David Ferrer Out
- to change the dynamic of the match, and I think I finished the match playing well."
Next for Nadal who won the title in 2014 is Robin Haase on Wednesday.
While Nadal advanced, second-ranked Spaniard and defending champion David Ferrer fell to Ilya Marchenko 6-7(8), 6-3, 6...
- Murray in, Serena Out on U.S. Hardcourts; ATP/WTA Previews
- and Joao "The Other" Sousa...Goffin beat Thiem in last year's final for his career-first title...Returning champs in the field are Robin Haase (2012-11) and Juan Monaco (2007).
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round
Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know,...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase.
I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So that...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
Recent fan comments for Robin Haase:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)