Robin Kern - News and More
Do you like Robin Kern?Started playing tennis aged four, with his mother ... Read Full Bio
- Where's Novak Djokovic?
- Australian Open tweeted out a list of names we can expect to see in Melbourne in January, but absent was the 6-time champion. Nadal ✅Serena ✅Federer ✅Venus ✅Murray ✅Halep ✅The world's best will be back in Melbourne for #AusOpen 2018. https://t.co/uuHV9hu0JT&mda...
- First Look: Novak Djokovic With Andre Agassi On The Practice Court At The French Open
- really happening! Andre Agassi has joined Novak Djokovic's team and is at the French Open with the Serb. The tournament has sent out this pictures of their first practice session on the grounds. Via Google translation from L'Equipe, Agassi had this to say of the new partnersh...
- Novak Djokovic Switches From Uniqlo To Lacoste
- five years, Novak Djokovic and Uniqlo are over. The Serb will now wear the Lacoste brand, the French clothing manufacturer announced today. "Today Novak Djokovic becomes the LACOSTE style ambassador, not only on, but also off the tennis court," the company said in a release....
- Novak Djokovic's Wife Jelena Is Pregnant! Baby Due In September?
- more baby news, rumors of a second baby on the way for Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena have been confirmed. And the new child could be coming right around the time of the US Open. If true, how will Djokovic schedule the summer hardcourts and defend his final points in New York? ...
- Boris Becker Urged Novak Djokovic To Get Back To Business During Federer-Kyrgios Last Night
- coach Boris Becker had some words from Novak Djokovic during Roger Federer's epic 3-set win over Nick Kyrgios last night in Miami. Djokovic has struggled this year since winning in Doha, and he missed Miami for the first time due to an elbow injury. With Roger and Rafael Na...
- Not Fake News, Novak Djokovic Accepts Wildcard Into Acapulco!
- a surprise move, Novak Djokovic has accepted a wildcard into the Acapulco hardcourt event next week. Djokovic was not scheduled to play until Indian Wells, and most recently was seen having shoulder issues during Davis Cup earlier this month. But perhaps citing a need for more ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)