Robin Kern - News and More
- Nationality: GER ()
- Birthdate: October 03, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Nuremberg, Germany
- Residence: Nuremberg, Germany
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- Coach: Ulf Fischer
Do you like Robin Kern?
Started playing tennis aged four, with his mother ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: I Did Think About Leaving Tennis [Video]
- his Laureus acceptance speech Monday night in Monaco for a fourth Sportsman of the Year honor, Novak Djokovic revealed that he was close to quitting the sport, but his wife, Jelena, helped him back. And she got a big Thank You on the world stage.
"Yes, I did think about lea...
- Novak Djokovic Is Back Practicing
- surgery on his right hand/elbow earlier this month, Novak Djokovic returned to practice on Tuesday. The Serb posted a video on social media of him hitting at the Piatti Tennis Center in Italy.
While he looks fine on groundstrokes, his big issue with the elbow was the ser...
- Novak Djokovic: I Have The Willpower To Get Back To The Top
- Djokovic is set to return to tennis for the first time in almost five months due to an elbow injury. The Serb who hasn't played since Wimbledon, will be back on court on Friday in Abu Dhabi.
Ranked No. 12 now, the former No. 1 is anxious to get back to the top and win more G...
- Where's Novak Djokovic?
- Australian Open tweeted out a list of names we can expect to see in Melbourne in January, but absent was the 6-time champion.
Nadal ✅Serena ✅Federer ✅Venus ✅Murray ✅Halep ✅The world's best will be back in Melbourne for #AusOpen 2018. https://t.co/uuHV9hu0JT&mda...
- First Look: Novak Djokovic With Andre Agassi On The Practice Court At The French Open
- really happening! Andre Agassi has joined Novak Djokovic's team and is at the French Open with the Serb. The tournament has sent out this pictures of their first practice session on the grounds.
Via Google translation from L'Equipe, Agassi had this to say of the new partnersh...
- Novak Djokovic Switches From Uniqlo To Lacoste
- five years, Novak Djokovic and Uniqlo are over. The Serb will now wear the Lacoste brand, the French clothing manufacturer announced today.
"Today Novak Djokovic becomes the LACOSTE style ambassador, not only on, but also off the tennis court," the company said in a release....
Recent fan comments for Robin Kern: