Robin Vik - News and More
Do you like Robin Vik?
- Bautista Agut, Tsonga, Popular Fognini Lead ATP St. Petersburg; Preview
- surface: hard Seeds: Roberto Bautista Agut, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Fabio Fognini, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Jan-Lennard Struff Floaters: Borna Coric, Danill Medvedev Notes: No Top 10 players in the field... Tough sta...
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- Friday in Europe. In Lille, France, the French team plays host to a depleted Serbian team. Novak Djokovic is out for the season and Viktor Troicki and Janko Tipsarevic are also unavailable. But taking their place will be Dusan Lajovic and Laslo Djere. France will be paced...
- Safarova, Mladenovic Head Post-US Open WTA Fields in Tokyo, Quebec City
- and seeds Mladenovic and Pliskova...Pulling out of the tournament were Lauren Davis, Magdalena Rybarikova, Katerina Siniakov, Natalia Vikhlyantseva, Donna Vekic, Marketa Vondrousova, and Zheng Saisai...Past champions in the field are Christina McHale who beat Katerina Siniakov...
- Alexandr Dolgopolov Is Tired Of Hearing Betting Questions
- won the match 63, 63 and suspicions were raised, all of which Dolgopolov denied earlier in the week. But yesterday, after beating Viktor Troicki to set up a showdown with Rafael Nadal, more questions came in from the press. And Dolgopolov was having none of it! Q. With ...
- Federer Better, Rafa Rallies At US Open; Shapovalov Sunday
- news for me." It was the third straight match Nadal began slowly. Next for Rafa on Monday is Alexander Dolgopolov who blew out Viktor Troicki 6-1, 6-0, 6-4 in just 88 minutes. In the evening, concern was high for Roger Federer after a shaky opener against Frances Tia...
- Third Round US Open Thoughts; Federer, Nadal And What The Heck Is Going On!
- Rafa. But, he's healthy and still in the hunt, and he's got a great draw. Leonardo Mayer is next then a much tougher test against either Viktor Troicki or Alex Dolgopolov, both of whom have beaten Rafa. Rafa, though, can get his game right in the next few days. And if he does ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- for many years.So of course you feel a little bit more tension. In a good or bad way, that's what I don't know. But I know when I play Viktor, you know, of course we are very competitive and professional and our job is to play well and try to win, even though we are -- you know...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 17
- of having that final at home. The crowd supported us all three days tremendously.Anytime I have a look at the last couple of points of Viktor's match, the last backhand winner, the celebrations that we had, the shaving heads, all these kind of things, it just brings the smiles ...
- American Men, Humble Vika Advance Wednesday at US Open
- ITF Releases More Details In Viktor Troicki "He Said, She Said" Doping Case
- Viktor Troicki: "I've Been Treated Like A Criminal" [Video]
- Viktor Troicki Made Even Gulbis Jealous With This Meltdown Today In Rome [Video]
- D.C. Park Police Shut Down A Bernard Tomic-Viktor Troicki Practice [Video]
- Viktor Troicki Victorious In First Match Back From Doping Suspension
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)