Ruben Bemelmans - News and More
Do you like Ruben Bemelmans?
- Cilic Crashes Out At Wimbledon, Nadal, Djokovic Roll, Zverev In Trouble; Federer Friday
- John Isner saved three break points late in the fifth and cracked 64 aces in a 6-1, 6-4, 6-7(6), 6-7(3), 7-5 thriller over qualifier Ruben Bemelmans. Karen Khananov won in five over Marcos Baghdatis. Nick Kyrgios and Kei Nishikori set a Saturday showdown and Ernests Gulbis was also a ...
- Nadal and Spain Survive Marathon, Davis Cup World Group Semifinals Set
- 6-3, 6-7(4), 7-6(8), 6-4 victory against Davis Cup debutante Joris De Loore, then Sam Querrey was strong in a straight-set win over Ruben Bemelmans. The Belgians then rolled out another pair of players making their Davis Cup debut, Sander Gille/Joran Vliegen, who led the match for almos...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- progress to the semifinals for the first time since 2012. R1: John Isner (USA) v Joris De Loore (BEL) R2: Sam Querrey (USA) v Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) R3: Ryan Harrison/Jack Sock (USA) v Sander Gille/Joran Vliegen (BEL) R4: John Isner (USA) v Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) R5: Sam Querrey ...
- Djokovic Crashes Out Of Indian Wells, Zverev Falls; Federer, Del Potro Advance
- to recover that quickly after surgery and just get out on the court.” Daniel will next face Leonardo Mayer, a winner over Ruben Bemelmans who replaced Kei Nishikori after he withdrew with an illness. Also falling was Alexander Zverev. The German's slump continued after losi...
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- 6-4, 6-4. Belgium d. Hungary 3-1 The defending finalists Belgium stormed to a 2-0 lead after sweeping the day one singles when Ruben Bemelmans beat Marton Fucsovics in four, and Belgian No. 1 David Goffin topped Attila Balazs in straights. Hungary showed some life in the doubles...
- Zverev, Kyrgios, Shapovalov, Goffin Headline Start Of 2018 Davis Cup
- v Sam Querrey (USA) Laslo Djere (SRB) v John Isner (USA) Belgium (s) (c) v Hungary – Liege, BEL – hard (indoors) Friday Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Marton Fucsovics (HUN) David Goffin (BEL) v Attila Balazs (HUN) Saturday Julien Cagnina/Joris De Loore (BEL) v Attila Balazs/Mar...
- Belgium Sits Rochus, Nadal Opens Against Bemelmans; Can Massu "Damage" Roddick?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)