Saisai Zheng - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: February 05, 1994
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 146
Do you like Saisai Zheng?
| Coached by Alan Ma ... Favorite shot is drop shot ... Started playing tennis at age 8 or 9 at a tennis academy across the street from where mother worked ... T ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Venus Williams Meets CiCi Bellis Tonight In Stanford; Top Seed Sam Stosur In Action In D.C.
- was mentally tough and I made it through."
Cibulkova will face Misaki Doi.
Also today, CoCo Vandeweghe faces Alison Riske and Saisai Zheng meets Johanna Konta.
In Washinton, top seed Sam Stosur headlines quarterfinals play today. The former US Open champion takes on American...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
Brazil Paula Cristina Goncalves/Teliana Pereira (FP)
Canada Eugenie Bouchard/Gabriela Dabrowski (FP)
China, P.R. Xu Yi-Fan/Zheng Saisai, Peng Shuai/Zhang Shuai (FP)
Chinese Taipei Chan Hao-Ching/Chan Yung-Jan, Chuang Chia-Jung/Hiseh Su-Wei (FP)
Czech Republic Andrea...
- Americans Trim Lawns as Vandeweghe Wins Dutch Title, Pliskova Edges Riske
- rain days. Pliskova beat Aussie Ashleigh Barty 7-6(2), 7-6(7) then No. 4 seed Monica Puig 6-2, 6-2. Riske beat Anett Kontaveit and Saisai Zheng to reach her second WTA final of the year.
Pliskova improved to 5-8 in career finals while Riske fell to 1-2. ...
- Italians Vinci, Errani Head WTA Events in Malaysia, Mexico This Week
- Surface: hard
Seeds: Roberta Vinci, Elina Svitolina, Sabine Lisicki, Annika Beck, Nao Hibino, Eugenie Bouchard, Hsieh Su-wei, Zheng Saisai
Floaters: Zarina Diyas
Notes: Vinci the lone Top 10er in the field...(4) Beck with a tricky opener vs. Diyas...Vinci took a wi...
- Angelique Kerber Returns In Doha To Play First Event As A Grand Slam Champion
- really special because Steffi is a legend. I mean she won everything. She was always my idle."
Kerber begins in Doha against Saisai Zheng.
"I'm still the same person how I was before the Australian Open," she added. "Of course it changed that I can always say that I'm a Gra...
- Simona Halep To Undergo Nose Surgery, Will Miss Over A Month
- full health before resuming training and competition."
Halep was stunned in the first round last week at the Australian Open by Shuai Zheng. ...
- Serena Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 27
- surprised at all with the fact that there are two Chinese girls in the last four? Compared with 2008, when you were playing against Jie Zheng, which is quite unusual for you, because in the last four usually you play against Russian girls maybe.
SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God there'...
- Unlikely Qualifier Dulgheru Wins WTA Warsaw Open
- event, losing in the quarters.In the doubles, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Bethanie Mattek-Sands beat two-time Slam winners Yan Zi and Zheng Jie in the final 6-1, 6-1."This is the first time we played together. We played tough teams but we had good chemistry," said Mattek-Sands. ...
- Murray, Tsonga, Raonic, Zheng Add Week 1 Tennis Titles
- Henin, Zheng Win; Venus, Serena Williams Next in Oz
Recent fan comments for Saisai Zheng:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)