Saisai Zheng - News and More
Do you like Saisai Zheng?Coached by Alan Ma ... Favorite shot is drop shot ... Started playing tennis at age 8 or 9 at a tennis academy across the street from where mother worked ... T ... Read Full Bio
- Svitolina Exits Birmingham With Achilles Injury, Wimbledon In Doubt; Konta Upset
- so I try to look at this way." Brit favorite Johanna Konta was upset by American CoCo Vandeweghe. Kiki Mladenovic advanced over Shaui Zheng and Garbine Muguruza upended Alison Riske. Tomorrow in the quarters, Petra Kvitova clashes with Mladenovic in the marquee match. In M...
- Pliskova Starts Strong in No. 1 Run, Muguruza Wins at French Open
- open to taking the mantle. The No. 2-seeded Czech opened her Roland Garros campaign on Monday with a 7-5, 6-2 win over China's Zheng Saisai. Pliskova by reaching the final can become No. 1 on the WTA rankings in two week's time. Pliskova will next be tasked with the bi...
- Thiem Dream; Nadal, Djokovic On Court Monday at French Open
- Court 11:00 AM Caroline Wozniacki (DEN)  vs. Jaimee Fourlis (AUS) Benoit Paire (FRA) vs. Rafael Nadal (ESP)  Saisai Zheng (CHN) vs. Karolina Pliskova (CZE)  Richard Gasquet (FRA)  vs. Arthur De Greef (BEL) ...
- Get Ready for Musical No. 1s After Kerber Upset at French Open
- at Roland Garros include (4) Garbine Muguruza vs. Francesca Schiavone in a battle of former champions, (2) Karolina Pliskova vs. Saisai Zheng, (19) CoCo Vandeweghe vs. Magdalena Rybarikova, and (32) Shuai Zhang vs. Donna Vekic. ...
- Muguruza v Schiavone 1st Rd., Kvitova Returns; French Open Preview
- (9) Aggie Radwanska, (16) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Floaters: Alison Riske, Alize Cornet, Lucie Safarova, Magdalena Rybarikova, Saisai Zheng Notes: Upset alert for (2) Pliskov vs. Zheng, who upset Svitolina in Madrid...Other tough starts for (20) Barbora Strycova vs. Riske (wi...
- Svitolina Looks for 2nd Straight Title at Kuala Lumpur; Sao Paulo; WTA Previews
- is coming off the win in the Dubai final...Wildcards went to Kazakhstan's Zarina Diyas, the Ukraine's Katarina Zavatska, and China's Zheng Saisai...Svitolina is also the defending champ, in last year's final beating Eugenie Bouchard. BRASIL OPEN Sao Paulo, Brazil; surface: ...
- Serena Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 27
- surprised at all with the fact that there are two Chinese girls in the last four? Compared with 2008, when you were playing against Jie Zheng, which is quite unusual for you, because in the last four usually you play against Russian girls maybe. SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God there'...
- Unlikely Qualifier Dulgheru Wins WTA Warsaw Open
- event, losing in the quarters.In the doubles, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Bethanie Mattek-Sands beat two-time Slam winners Yan Zi and Zheng Jie in the final 6-1, 6-1."This is the first time we played together. We played tough teams but we had good chemistry," said Mattek-Sands. ...
- Murray, Tsonga, Raonic, Zheng Add Week 1 Tennis Titles
- Henin, Zheng Win; Venus, Serena Williams Next in Oz
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)