Sally Peers - News and More
- Nationality: AUS ()
- Birthdate: June 01, 1991
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Residence: Melbourne, Australia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sally Peers?
|Trains at AIS in Canberra ... Mother, Elizabeth, played professional tennis, now works in a school with tennis program ... Father, Bill, was amateur Australian ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- ENTRY LIST
Argentina Juan Martin del Potro (*)/Maximo Gonzalez (*), Federico Delbonis/Guillermo
Australia Chris Guccione/John Peers
Austria Oliver Marach (*)/Alexander Peya
Belarus Aliaksandr Bury/Max Mirnyi (FP)
Brazil Marcelo Melo/Bruno Soares, Thomaz Bellucci/Andre...
- Roger Federer Faces Alexander Zverev For Spot In Halle Final; Dominic Thiem Gets Day Off
- Day -  R. Federer (SUI) vs A. Zverev (GER)
Not Before 3:00 pm
 D. Thiem (AUT) vs [PR] F. Mayer (GER)
 H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / A. Peya (AUT) ...
- Rafael Nadal Overcomes Slow Start In Madrid; Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic Dominate
- (CAN) / J. Sock (USA) vs  I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Melo (BRA)
ATP - TBA -  R. Bopanna (IND) / F. Mergea (ROU) vs H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins First Clay Match In Three Years In Munich, Gael Monfils Withdraws
- (BEL) vs V. Estrella Burgos (DOM)
M. Elgin (RUS) / D. Istomin (UZB) vs  J. Knowle (AUT) / A. Peya (AUT)
 H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs [WC] A. Zverev (GER) / M. Zverev (GER) ...
- It Was Snowing At The Munich Tennis Tournament!
- because of...SNOW!
Do we have a "snow rule" @ATPWorldTour @BMWOpenbyFWUAG ☃☃😁 pic.twitter.com/iwZXmzyDTn— John Peers (@johnwpeers) April 24, 2016
"I have never seen anything like this before," said Australian doubles specialist John Peers. "It's the f...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- American Jack Sock. Without Kyrgios in doubles, Aussie captain Lleyton Hewitt was almost the hero of the tie, inserting himself with John Peers, but losing to the Bryan brothers in five sets.
Isner ended it in the first match on Sunday, beating a wrist-hampered Tomic 6-4, 6-4, 5-...
- Kim Clijsters Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- whether it was on the bottom or the top...KIM CLIJSTERS: No.
Q. Your next opponent is a 19 year old Australian. What do you know of Sally Peers?KIM CLIJSTERS: That she's a 19 year old Australian. (Laughter.) No, I mean, obviously, you know, there's a few names out there that I've pa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- Federer InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 22, 2010
R. FEDERER/M. Fish6-7, 7-6, 6-4
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Did you increase your level of play after nearly losing the first set in the tiebreaker? You played well ...
Recent fan comments for Sally Peers:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)