Sally Peers - News and More
Do you like Sally Peers?Trains at AIS in Canberra ... Mother, Elizabeth, played professional tennis, now works in a school with tennis program ... Father, Bill, was amateur Australian ... Read Full Bio
- Maria Sharapova: My Passion For Tennis Is Stronger Than Ever
- the eve of Maria Sharapova's return to the WTA from a thigh injury next week in Stanford, the former No. 1 penned a piece in the Players' Tribune in which she talked about dealing with the fallout from her doping sentence, her support group, her fans, and her passion for tennis, wh...
- Happy 30th Birthday To Novak Djokovic!
- a week after his friend and rival Andy Murray celebrated, Novak Djokovic joined the growing ranks of 30-somethings on the ATP Tour. Djokovic becomes the 42nd player to hit 30 in the latest Top 100! And he makes the Top 5 all-30+, a first in ATP Rankings history. Some wis...
- Happy 30th Birthday To Andy Murray!
- Murray celebrates his 30th birthday today! Happy Birthday to the World No. 1. Murray joins Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Stan Wawrinka as 30-somethings in the Top 5. His friend and rival Novak Djokovic turns 30 next Monday. "I was talking to my team about that a bit yeste...
- Nadal, Djokovic Get Into Gear In Madrid; Murray's Slump Continues; QF Picks And Pans
- (GER) ATP -  J. Murray (GBR) / B. Soares (BRA) vs  N. Mahut (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) ATP -  H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  F. Lopez (ESP) / M. Lopez (ESP) ATP - N. Kyrgios (AUS) / J. Sock (USA) vs  B. Bryan (USA) / M. Bryan (USA) ...
- Novak Djokovic Dumps His Team, But Will It Matter? Or Is He Burnt Out?
- credit to Novak Djokovic. At least he's trying. Trying to get out of this slump he's been in since completing the Career Slam almost a year ago. Since that crowning achievement in Paris, it's been all downhill. And in his last four events he's made zero semifinals. So what's a...
- Serena Williams Fires Back At Ilie Nastase, Calling Romanian A Racist
- Williams didn't take long to hit back at the comments made by Ilie Nastase over the weekend. During Fed Cup, Nastase was heard to have said, "“Let’s see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?" in reference to Serena pregnancy. Serena took to Instagram with this statemen...
- Kim Clijsters Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- whether it was on the bottom or the top...KIM CLIJSTERS: No. Q. Your next opponent is a 19 year old Australian. What do you know of Sally Peers?KIM CLIJSTERS: That she's a 19 year old Australian. (Laughter.) No, I mean, obviously, you know, there's a few names out there that I've pa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- Federer InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 22, 2010 CINCINNATI, OHIO R. FEDERER/M. Fish6-7, 7-6, 6-4 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Did you increase your level of play after nearly losing the first set in the tiebreaker? You played well ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)