Sally Peers - News and More
Do you like Sally Peers?Trains at AIS in Canberra ... Mother, Elizabeth, played professional tennis, now works in a school with tennis program ... Father, Bill, was amateur Australian ... Read Full Bio
- Taylor Fritz: Nothing's Changed Since I Became A Father
- 19, Taylor Fritz is already juggling more than most of his peers. Among the best of a young group of hopefuls, Fritz already has the expectations of carrying the American flag in men's tennis, and now he has the duty of being a father. Fritz and wife Racquel Pedraza welcomed a...
- Murray Saves 7 Match Points In Dubai Win Over Kohlschreiber
- pm F. Verdasco (ESP) vs R. Haase (NED) Not Before 7:00 pm  A. Murray (GBR) vs  L. Pouille (FRA)  H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  J. Rojer (NED) / H. Tecau (ROU) ...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- with a straight-set win over Jiri Vesely, and Kyrgios followed by beating No. 157-ranked Jan Satral in straights. Sam Groth and John Peers mercifully ended the tie for the Czechs on Saturday, defeating Satral-Vesely in straights. The Australians will next host the U.S. in April...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- to a 3-1 victory in Prague. Draw Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Jiri Vesely (CZE) Nick Kyrgios (AUS) v Jan Satral (CZE) Sam Groth/John Peers (AUS) v Zdnek Kolar/Radek Stepanek (CZE) Nick Kyrgios (AUS) v Jiri Vesely (CZE) Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Jan Satral (CZE) USA v Switz...
- 2017 Australian Open Women’s Final Open Thread: Serena v Venus
- Women's Singles - Final Venus Williams (USA)  vs. Serena Williams (USA)  Men's Doubles - Final Henri Kontinen (FIN) /John Peers (AUS)  vs. Bob Bryan (USA) /Mike Bryan (USA)  WUNDERGROUND.COM SATURDAY FORECAST Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10...
- Support From Tennis Community Pours In For Petra Kvitova
- hearing the awful news of this morning's attack on Petra Kvitova, several players have already taken to social media to offer their support for the injured Czech star. You can tell Kvitova is very well liked and regarded among her peers. @Petra_Kvitova It's horrible an...
- Kim Clijsters Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- whether it was on the bottom or the top...KIM CLIJSTERS: No. Q. Your next opponent is a 19 year old Australian. What do you know of Sally Peers?KIM CLIJSTERS: That she's a 19 year old Australian. (Laughter.) No, I mean, obviously, you know, there's a few names out there that I've pa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- Federer InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 22, 2010 CINCINNATI, OHIO R. FEDERER/M. Fish6-7, 7-6, 6-4 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Did you increase your level of play after nearly losing the first set in the tiebreaker? You played well ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)