Sally Peers - News and More
Do you like Sally Peers?Trains at AIS in Canberra ... Mother, Elizabeth, played professional tennis, now works in a school with tennis program ... Father, Bill, was amateur Australian ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer Wins 3 ATP Awards, Denis Shapovalov Takes 2
- World Tour No. 1 Doubles Team (determined by Emirates ATP Doubles Team Rankings): Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo and Henri Kontinen/John Peers ATP Star of Tomorrow Award (determined by Emirates ATP Rankings): Denis Shapovalov Most Improved Player of the Year (voted by ATP player...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- in 4:30am ET. Tennis Channel will broadcast the match live. SUNDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE STADIUM start 1:30 pm  H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / M. Melo (BRA) Not Before 4:30 pm  R. Nadal (ESP) vs  R. Federer (SUI) ...
- Federer v Del Potro, Nadal v Cilic In US Open Champions Shanghai SF
- can recover and we can play a normal match." SATURDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE STADIUM start 12:00 noon  H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  J. Murray (GBR) / B. Soares (BRA)  J. Rojer (NED) / H. Tecau (ROU) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / M. Melo (BRA) Not Before 4:30 ...
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- v John Millman (AUS) Steve Darcis (BEL) v Nick Kyrgios (AUS) Saturday Arthur De Greef/Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Jordan Thompson/John Peers (AUS) Sunday David Goffin (BEL) v Nick Kyrgios (AUS) Steve Darcis (BEL) v John Millman (AUS) SERBIA AT FRANCE Friday Lucas Pouille ...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- two weeks from the start of the US Open, what a different landscape men's tennis is today compared to a year ago. And it continues to change, almost daily. A day after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinnati...
- Maria Sharapova: My Passion For Tennis Is Stronger Than Ever
- the eve of Maria Sharapova's return to the WTA from a thigh injury next week in Stanford, the former No. 1 penned a piece in the Players' Tribune in which she talked about dealing with the fallout from her doping sentence, her support group, her fans, and her passion for tennis, wh...
- Kim Clijsters Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- whether it was on the bottom or the top...KIM CLIJSTERS: No. Q. Your next opponent is a 19 year old Australian. What do you know of Sally Peers?KIM CLIJSTERS: That she's a 19 year old Australian. (Laughter.) No, I mean, obviously, you know, there's a few names out there that I've pa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- Federer InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 22, 2010 CINCINNATI, OHIO R. FEDERER/M. Fish6-7, 7-6, 6-4 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Did you increase your level of play after nearly losing the first set in the tiebreaker? You played well ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)