Sam Groth - News and More
Do you like Sam Groth?
- Djokovic, Kyrgios Headline Davis Cup QF This Weekend; Previews
- player Jordan Thompson. Kyrgios would have to one-man-band Australia over the finish line for this one, including a win by Aussies Sam Groth and John Peers. Outlook: The U.S. in five, with Isner beating Thompson in the decider FRIDAY Jordan Thompson v Jack Sock Nick Kyrgios...
- Andy Murray Pulls Out Of Davis Cup, Novak Djokovic Will Play
- Barazzutti AUSTRALIA v USA Venue: Pat Rafter Arena, Brisbane, AUS (hard - outdoor) Australia Nick Kyrgios Jordan Thompson Sam Groth John Peers Captain: Lleyton Hewitt USA Jack Sock John Isner Sam Querrey Steve Johnson Captain: Jim Courier FRANCE v GREAT BRIT...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- the board first with a straight-set win over Jiri Vesely, and Kyrgios followed by beating No. 157-ranked Jan Satral in straights. Sam Groth and John Peers mercifully ended the tie for the Czechs on Saturday, defeating Satral-Vesely in straights. The Australians will next host th...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- led the Czechs to a 3-1 victory in Prague. Draw Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Jiri Vesely (CZE) Nick Kyrgios (AUS) v Jan Satral (CZE) Sam Groth/John Peers (AUS) v Zdnek Kolar/Radek Stepanek (CZE) Nick Kyrgios (AUS) v Jiri Vesely (CZE) Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Jan Satral (CZE) ...
- Nadal, No. 1 Kerber Among Headliners Next Week at Brisbane International Tennis; Previews
- (5) Nadal vs. The Dog, (7) Dimitrov vs. Johnson, (8) Ferrer vs. Tomic, and (6) Pouille vs. Simon...Wildcards were awarded to Aussies Sam Groth and Jordan Thompson, and Swede Elias Ymer...Raonic looking at a potential meeting with Nadal third round...Kevin Anderson withdrew from the...
- Preview: Isner Skips Olympics, Headlines ATP BB&T Atlanta Open
- "Rampras" Ram, and (2) Kyrgios after a bye starting against the winner of American wildcard Jared Donaldson and giant-serving Aussie Sam Groth. The third wildcard went to American Reilly Opelka, who will start against a qualifier, with the winner then facing (3) Anderson. Isn...
- Serena Williams Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- does it feel to play your sister? SERENA WILLIAMS: It feels great (smiling). Q. Do you know anything about your next opponent, Jarmila Groth? SERENA WILLIAMS: I'm not too familiar. No. Where is she from? Q. Used to be Slovakia, but now Australia. SERENA WILLIAMS: Okay. Yeah, I...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 28
- has his job. He's a big fan. He follows us and he likes to watch us play. Q. You're going to go in to face an Australian player, Jarmila Groth. You've played her three times before. JELENA JANKOVIC: Who? Q. Jarmila Groth? JELENA JANKOVIC: Who is that? Q. An Australian. JELENA ...
- Ferrer, Simon, Li, Groth Win Titles Leading Into Aussie Open; Tennis-X Notes
- Sam Groth Hopes Andy Murray's Wife Goes Into Labor Before Their Thursday Match
- Paszek Beats Mattek-Sands in QB; Groth Wins WTA Guangzhou