Samantha Murray - News and More
Do you like Samantha Murray?
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- already won the two biggest events of the season thus far, do it again? His odds definitely improved when the Top 2 in the world, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic, both withdrew with elbow injuries. The two had combined to win eight of the last ten Miami Opens. So that's a big blow ...
- Roger Federer Increases ATP Points Lead, Murray 10th, Djokovic Now 18th
- heading into the clay season regardless of what happens in Miami. Federer 3,045 is actually more points than his rivals Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic have won this year (2,950). Murray, who lost second round at Indian Wells and has withdrawn from Miami, is now 10th. ...
- Federer Beats Swiss Countryman Wawrinka in Indian Wells Final
- No. 1 Andy Murray? Former No. 1 Novak Djokovic? The heralded "Next Gen?" Nah. Thirty-five-year old Roger Federer is the toast of the town in Indian Wells. The Australian Open champ followed up by winning the first ATP Masters 1000 title of the year on Sunday at In...
- 6-Time Champion Novak Djokovic Is Now Officially Out Of Miami With An Elbow Injury
- in Miami in 2007 when he beat Guillermo Canas. Djokovic will also drop 1,000 ranking points and fall further behind current No. 1 Andy Murray in the 52-week rankings. And he'll also lose out on a chance to gain more points in the 2017 Race, which Roger Federer leads. The withdr...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- break, that will pset the pace. Stan played great today and he's a big match player, we know. And if it were anyone else like an Andy Murray or a Novak Djokovic in this final, maybe I pick Stan. But just with the way Roger's been playing and that fact that it's hardcourts and the...
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Officially Withdraws From Miami With An Elbow Injury
- tournament champion Andy Murray officially withdrew from the upcoming Miami Open citing an elbow injury. "Sadly due to a right elbow injury, I won't be playing in Miami,” said Murray. “Apologies to the fans, it's one of my favorite tournaments. The focus now is on getti...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
Philip Gates Says:
Good luck in Rotterdam
Posted on August 4, 2012 at 18:21 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)