Samantha Murray - News and More
Do you like Samantha Murray?
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- the Swiss has got his left knee back in shape and is ready to go in Melbourne. A potential Federer quarterfinal foe is world No. 1 Andy Murray who opens against Ilya Marchenko. Murray has been runner-up five times in Melbourne. Former champion Stan Wawrinka, Kei Nishikori, Tomas...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- Andy Murray, Angelique Kerber is also top seeded at a Grand Slam for the first time this week at the Australian Open. The German's life basically changed after saving a match point in her opening round win a year ago to Misaki Doi, and she's never looked back. Following up her Aus...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam. Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on five...
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- with the similar game to him? Raonic says it's all about "moving forward". Raonic admits, he can't compete with the likes of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic from the baseline (or side-to-side). So he wants to attack the Top 2 by moving forward and taking the net. Will it wo...
- Roger Federer: It's A Great Draw Because I'm In The Draw, But Playing A 5 Set Match, That's The Unknown
- earlier-then-usual tests against Tomas Berdych in the third round, Kei Nishokori in the fourth before a potential meeting with No. 1 Andy Murray in the quarters. Federer, though, is just happy to be back! The Swiss met the press today in Melbourne, here's what he said: Q. How d...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- Federer. The Swiss who hasn't played a real match since Wimbledon avoided an early round hazard but will stil have the task of facing Andy Murray in the fourth round. While Murray has an easy start, defending champion Novak Djokovic opens with Fernando Verdasco, the man who he had...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
Philip Gates Says:
Good luck in Rotterdam
Posted on August 4, 2012 at 18:21 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)