Samantha Murray - News and More
Do you like Samantha Murray?
- Coaching Rumors: Djokovic With Stepanek, Vallverdu Back With Murray?
- handle Djokovic's non-Slam weeks. Though nothing official, it sounds like this one could happen. Cahill also hinted that Andy Murray might be looking at getting Dani Vallverdu back on his team. Murray just parted with Ivan Lendl while Vallverdu, who coached Murray years a...
- 2017 Final ATP Rankings: It's A Brand New Top 5! Murray, Djokovic Out Of Top 10
- have believed none of the Top 5 from 2016 would finish in the Top 5 in 2017. But that's how things unfolded this past season. Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka all didn't hit another ball after Wimbledon. And Kei Nishikori and Milos Raonic were also bitten by the i...
- Murray, Lendl Split Up Again
- Murray announced Friday that he and Ivan Lendl have parted ways yet again. "I’m thankful to Ivan for all his help and guidance over the years, we’ve had great success and learned a lot as a team," Murray posted on his website. "My focus now is on getting ready for Australia...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- 2017 edition, you might see that. But you'd think I'm certifiably nuts if I told you neither of those two would be Novak Djokovic or Andy Murray. But that's exactly what happened. No Djokovic, no Murray. The only two from the 2016 tournament to return are Marin Cilic and Dominic T...
- ATP NextGen Finals: Great Idea, Poor Execution
- the world. The younger Zverev has No. 1 written all over his game. Old 30-somethings Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka -- they'll be out of the game in 2-3 years. They'll be retired or forced to retire with injuries, which almost all of them b...
- Andy Murray Hopes To Be Ready For 2018
- in Glasgow after an exo match against Roger Federer last night, Andy Murray revealed he's not 100% certain he'll be ready to play in Brisbane to start 2018. Murray has been out since Wimbledon due to a hip injury. “I hope I’m there," Murray said of playing in Austral...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
Philip Gates Says:
Good luck in Rotterdam
Posted on August 4, 2012 at 18:21 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)