Samantha Murray - News and More
Do you like Samantha Murray?
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- upset No. 3-seeded Britain who was without Andy Murray, Germany ousted No. 6 Australia, Kazakhstan upset No. 5 Switzerland who was without Roger Federer or Stan Wawrinka, and the U.S. beat No. 7 Serbia who was missing the services of former No. 1 Novak Djokovic in upsets during r...
- Zverev, Kyrgios, Shapovalov, Goffin Headline Start Of 2018 Davis Cup
- (GBR) Roberto Bautista-Agut (SPN) v Cameron Norrie (GBR) Saturday Pablo Carreno Busta/Feliciano Lopez (SPN) v Dominic Inglot/Jamie Murray (GBR) Sunday Albert Ramos-Vinolas (SPN) v Cameron Norrie (GBR) Roberto Bautista-Agut (SPN) v Liam Broady (GBR) Australia (s) (c) v Ge...
- Injured Nadal Retires To Cilic At Australian Open; Edmund Stuns Dimitrov For First Slam SF
- the 3:56 mark in the match, he retired for just the second time in his Grand Slam career after 2010 Australian Open quarters to Andy Murray which was a knee. "I can't say because I don't know," Nadal said of the injury. "In the fourth at one movement, one dropshot I think,...
- Rafael Nadal: I Don't Know The Injury, Tomorrow I Will Have An MRI
- falling behind 2-0 Nadal retired. It's just his second retirement in a Grand Slam after doing so in Melbourne in 2010 against Andy Murray with a knee. Nadal met the press to discuss the injury. Q. How bad was the injury? How does this affect your schedule for the rest of...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- meeting last year in Istanbul. To follow, Grigor Dimitrov tries to make a return to the semifinals against a Brit, but it's not Andy Murray. Kyle Edmund is carrying the flag for England as the 23-year-old appears in his first Grand Slam QF. "There is no place for underestimat...
- Nadal Steamrolls Into Australian Open 4th RD; Kyrgios Tsinks Tsonga, Dimitrov Next
- seeking treatment for a back injury. But he overcame the ailment, the scorching heat and the Georgian for one of his best wins. Even Andy Murray saluted the effort. Physical test passed.. Mental strength passed..I reckon that's biggest win of @kyle8edmund career! Well done ked...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
Philip Gates Says:
Good luck in Rotterdam
Posted on August 4, 2012 at 18:21 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)