Selima Sfar - News and More
- Nationality: TUN (Tunisia)
- Birthdate: July 08, 1977
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Tunis, Tunisia
- Residence: Biarritz, France
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Selima Sfar?
Currently without a coach ... Left Tunis at age 13 to live and train with Nathalie Tauziat in Biarritz, France ... Is a serve-and-volleyer who prefers indoor h ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- No Heimlich for Choking Gasquet from Murray at Wimbledon
- Kevin Anderson, Kei Nishikori, Peng Sun, Alicia Molik, Maria Koryttseva, Chan Yung-jan, Ayumi Morita, Nuria Llagostera-Vives and Selima Sfar...
From Tennis.com's Peter Bodo on Venus Williams' Monday opponent at Wimbledon: "Venus was on first, facing Alisa Kleybanova, a pale Ru...
- Venus Williams Interview - French Open, May 29
- Williams InterviewThursday, May 29, 2008French OpenAfter win over Selima Sfar
Q. How would you rate your match today on a scale of 1 to 10? And so far, would you say, so far so good?
VENUS WILLIAMS: Yeah, always so far so good. Always nice to have a win. And, yeah, I ...
- French Open Dish: Blake Angry with Commentators, Mauresmo Exits
- Marina Erakovic), (4) Svetlana Kuznetsova (d. Vania King), (7) Elena Dementieva (d. Marta Domachowska), and (8) Venus Williams (d. Selima Sfar).
Highlights Friday include (2) Ana Ivanovic vs. (30) Caroline Wozniacki, the wobbly (1) Maria Sharapova to finish leading American Beth...
- French Open X-Dish: Sharapova's Doubles; American Men Redeemed
- been feeling this, in this state, being very tired."
Matches to look for Thursday at Roland Garros are (8) Venus Williams vs. Selima Sfar, (22) Amelie Mauresmo vs. Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro, (1) Maria Sharapova vs. American Bethanie Mattek, (4) Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Amer...
- Cash Attracts 7 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai
- Dementieva, Jankovic vs. Chakvetadze, and Sharapova or Mauresmo vs. Kuznetsova.Wildcards for the event went to Mirza and Tunisia's Selima Sfar.Henin is the defending champ, defeating Mauresmo 6-4, 7-5 in last year's championship match....
- Venus too much for Bartoli, Federer v. Nadal again
- Bartoli had James Bond to turn to in her semifinal against Henin on Saturday, but she was on her own in Sunday’s final against Venus Williams, and consequently succumbed to the three time former champion in straight sets, 6-4 6-1.
Bartoli did not play a bad match by...
- Schnyder Advances in Doha; Henin, Hingis on Tap Wednesday
- 63 62; No.33 Maria Kirilenko, who downed qualifier Anne Kremer, 61 62; and No.39 Eleni Daniilidou, who crushed Tunisian wild card Selima Sfar, 60 63.
Maria Elena Camerin, Alicia Molik and qualifier Julie Goerges also won opening rounds. Molik, a former No.8, moved past Ai Sugiyam...
Recent fan comments for Selima Sfar: