Shelby Rogers - News and More
Do you like Shelby Rogers?Coached by Marc Lucero ... Followed older sister Sabra into tennis ... Tennis idol growing up was Steffi Graf ... Would have been a hockey player if weren't a t ... Read Full Bio
- Zverev Overpowers Hobbled Federer in ATP Montreal Final
- Zverev defeated an injured Roger Federer 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday to claim the Rogers Cup title in Montreal. Despite Federer showing some movement issues in the second set, Zverev was a big-hitting force throughout the match, winning his fifth title of the year. "Winni...
- Svitolina Perfect, Wozniacki Perfectly Bad in Finals after WTA Toronto Championship
- title of the year, sending former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki to 0-6 in 2017 finals on Sunday with a 6-4, 6-0 victory in the final of the Rogers Cup in Toronto. "I need some time still to really realize, because I had so many matches for the last two days and it's been real...
- Pliskova Defends, But No. 1 Ranking Contenders Trail at Cincinnati; Preview
- women could lead Cincinnati with the No. 1 ranking, depending on results at the Rogers Cup. Simona Halep, Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki, and Elina Svitolina all have a mathematical chance of overtaking defending champion and No. 1 Karolina Pliskova prior to the US Open. ...
- Federer Reigns, But Canadian Wildcard Shapovalov Looms at ATP Montreal
- seems to be Roger Federer's title for the taking this weekend in Montreal at the Rogers Cup. On Friday Federer continued his net-rushing attack versus No. 12-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut, who he topped 6-4, 6-4 to move into the semis. "I think it pays off playi...
- Rain, Wozniacki and Stephens Upsets Mark WTA Toronto on Friday
- what, say what, say what, anything can happen at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. On Friday former No. 1 Carolina Wozniacki beat current No. 1 Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 6-7(3), 6-4 to advance into the semifinal after four rain delays. On Saturday she will meet unseeded American...
- Marin Cilic Withdraws From Canadian Open, Will Andy Murray Do The Same?
- the very last moment I was hoping that improvement concerning my injury will be good enough, but I am forced to withdraw from the Coupe Rogers event. During the Wimbledon tournament last month I have suffered aductor injury and the healing process is ongoing but it is slower than ...
- Beatrice Capra Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- thought about that. Q. Who were other players at that meeting? BEATRICE CAPRA: It was me, Nicole Gibbs who was in quallies, Shelby Rogers, who was another wildcard, and some of the European players, Petra Martic, and then Jennifer Elie, who is another American. It was just all...
- Roger Federer Interview - Toronto, Aug 15
- Federer InterviewRogers Cup Toronto - August 15, 2010 A. MURRAY/R. Federer 7 5, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Can you talk a little bit about why you think Murray has had success against you in the Masters level but he hasn't been able to defeat you in Gra...
- Djokovic, Raonic Survive 3-Setters at Rogers Cup; Federer Returns Thursday
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Injured, Rusty Djokovic Beats Nishikori for Rogers Cup Title; Rio Olympics Next
- Federer, Williams Sisters Into Rogers Cup Semifinals; Tsonga Sacks Murray
- Rogers Cup Tennis Preview; Olympic Wrap
- Isner Put on Ice by Popsicle; Venus Beaten at Rogers Cup
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)