Shelby Rogers - News and More
Do you like Shelby Rogers?Coached by Marc Lucero ... Followed older sister Sabra into tennis ... Tennis idol growing up was Steffi Graf ... Would have been a hockey player if weren't a t ... Read Full Bio
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- who defeated Puerto Rico's Monica Puig 6-4, 6-4. Barthel will next face Aussie comeback story Ashleigh Barty, who beat American Shelby Rogers 7-5, 6-1. "I've only played Mona once. She absolutely flogged me off the court," Barty said. "It's an opportunity for us to go out there...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- Top 5er, and a former No. 1 woke up healthy for an upset on opening Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne. American Shelby Rogers was patient in setting up points and knocking balls away during a comprehensive 6-3, 6-1 upset over No. 4 Simona Halep, who was addled by a...
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- Federer will officially return to tennis Monday night in Melbourne when the 4-time champion takes on fellow 35-year-old Jurgen Melzer in the first round of the Australian Open. Federer, who went 2-1 at the Hopman Cup exo, hasn't played an official tour match since July against...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Kerber Not Sharp
- QUARTER Top 4 Seeds: (4) Simona Halep, (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (11) Elina Svitolina, (13) Venus Williams Floaters: Shelby Rogers, Jelena Jankovic Notes: (4) Simona Halep with little match experience under her belt against Rogers, who likes to turn an upset...(26) L...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- Kristina Mladenovic, Naomi Osaka, Sara Errani Floaters: Annika Beck, Francesca Schiavone, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Shelby Rogers Notes: Seeds Alison Riske and Ana Konjah (foot injury) pulled from the tournament after the draw was made...No Top 20 players in the dra...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Vesnina, Timea Babos, Monica Puig, Yulia Putintseva, Zhang Shuai, Yaroslava Shvedova Floaters: (Q) Shelby Rogers Notes: Not a lot of floating talent, but (3) Vesnina could be hard-pressed vs. (Q) Rogers in her opener...Wildcards went to China's Peng...
- Beatrice Capra Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- thought about that. Q. Who were other players at that meeting? BEATRICE CAPRA: It was me, Nicole Gibbs who was in quallies, Shelby Rogers, who was another wildcard, and some of the European players, Petra Martic, and then Jennifer Elie, who is another American. It was just all...
- Roger Federer Interview - Toronto, Aug 15
- Federer InterviewRogers Cup Toronto - August 15, 2010 A. MURRAY/R. Federer 7 5, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Can you talk a little bit about why you think Murray has had success against you in the Masters level but he hasn't been able to defeat you in Gra...
- Djokovic, Raonic Survive 3-Setters at Rogers Cup; Federer Returns Thursday
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Injured, Rusty Djokovic Beats Nishikori for Rogers Cup Title; Rio Olympics Next
- Federer, Williams Sisters Into Rogers Cup Semifinals; Tsonga Sacks Murray
- Rogers Cup Tennis Preview; Olympic Wrap
- Isner Put on Ice by Popsicle; Venus Beaten at Rogers Cup
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)