Sheng-Nan Sun - News and More
Do you like Sheng-Nan Sun?
- No. 66-ranked Dolgopolov Stuns Top-seeded Nishikori for ATP Buenos Aires Title
- red clay in Buenos Aires. Dolgopolov and his slappy groundstokes hit their way to a third career title and first since 2012 on Sunday, upsetting top-seeded Kei Nishikori 7-6(5), 6-4 for the Argentina Open title. Dolgopolov was 1-10 in his last 11 matches entering Bue...
- Pliskova Powers Past Steady Wozniacki to Win WTA Doha
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki did her scrambling backboard best, but it wasn't enough to contain the next generation of power players on Sunday in Doha. No. 2 seed Karolina Pliskova continued her climb up the WTA rankings as the Czech subdued the Dane 6-3, 6-4 in the fin...
- Tsonga Lets Hair Down, Power Game Out to Beat Goffin for ATP Rotterdam Title
- Tsonga let his hair down (and out) this week in Rotterdam, on Sunday beating Belgian David Goffin 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 for his 13th career title at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. "The last couple of months I put in a lot of effort to come back to this level," t...
- Caroline Wozniacki Bares All Again In SI Swimsuit Issue [Video]
- Wozniacki once again is in SI's Swimsuit issue. Here are some of the pictures: .@CaroWozniacki opens up about her historic third shoot with #SISwim https://t.co/Xqav3StdSh pic.twitter.com/6vjbANpSvN— SI Swimsuit (@SI_Swimsuit) February 16, 2017 Tennis in bathi...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- Sweeps Singles, Doubles at ATP Montpellier German teen Alexander Zverev won his second career singles title on Sunday, in the final of the Open Sud de France in Montpellier upsetting homecountry favorite Richard Gasquet 7-6(4), 6-3. In the doubles he partnered wi...
- Fed Cup Capsules: Unlikely Belarus Surging, U.S. Plays Nazi National Anthem
- Michaella Krajicek in three, then Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens barely stopped unheralded Aryna Sabalenka in three to even the tie at 1-1. On Sunday Sasnovich surprised Bertens in straights, then Sabalenka defeated Krajicek in straights to clinch the unlikely result. Belarus in the se...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- a career-high No. 12 when the Monday rankings are released, one spot behind Bartoli at No. 11.Stosur, Jankovic, Georges on Feature Courts Sunday at French OpenLast year's French Open runner-up Sam Stosur, former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic and German break-out poster girl Julia "Gorgeou...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Federer, Nadal Six Sets from Sunday Showdown at US Open, Can Soderling Spoil it?
- Federer, Murray Heading Toward Final Sunday Collision?
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Djokovic Wins, Faces Gasquet; Schiavone v Jankovic Sunday at French Open
- Roddick Says U.S. Charged, Zvonareva Wins Sunday at US Open
- Federer, Djokovic Meet for Cincinnati Tennis Masters Title Sunday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)