Simon Greul - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: April 13, 1981
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Stuttgart, Germany
- Residence: Stuttgart, Germany
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Martin Schweer
Do you like Simon Greul?
Began playing tennis at age six...Father, Rainer, is an English and History teacher while his mother, Henriette, is a council employee...Has one older sister, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Wins, Roddick Sloughs Through Mono at US Open; Tennis-X Notes
- among the all-unseeded against Alejandro Falla in straight sets. Other unseeded victors of note were Frenchman Richard Gasquet over Simon Greul in straights, Russian Igor Andreev defeating Horacio Zeballos in four, and qualifier Ricardas Berankis defeating Ryan Sweeting in four.
- Federer Opens Clay Campaign v. Gulbis in Rome; Djokovic, Murray Also in Action
- was a winner teaming with Yves Allegro in a first round doubles victory.
CENTER COURT start 1:00 PM
[WC] S Bolelli (ITA) vs [LL] S Greul (GER)
J Chardy (FRA) vs  N Djokovic (SRB)
 R Federer (SUI) vs E Gulbis (LAT)
Not Before 8:30 PM
A Seppi (ITA) vs  A Murra...
- Previews: Odesnik in ATP Houston, Oudin at WTA Ponte Vedra
Seeds: Stan Wawrinka, Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Victor Hanescu, Lukasz Kubot, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Simon Greul, Olivier "The Roach" Rochus, Florent Serra
Floaters: Arnaud Clement, Richard Gasquet
Notes: Kubot after a bye could face Clement; the...
- Federer, Roddick Win; Sharapova Upset at Indian Wells
- Australian qualifier Marinko Matosevic while his countryman Gael Monfils was victim of the biggest upset on the day as he fell to Simon Greul.
Other second round winners included Tommy Robredo, Michael Russell, Dudi Sela and Robin Soderling.
Maria Sharapova was the big casua...
- Davydenko Deserts Dubai with Wrist Injury; Djokovic Wins, Murray Plays Later Today
- went down last night. Querrey lost a heartbreaker to Fernando Gonzalez in a third-set tiebreaker while Isner was straight-setted by Simon Greul.
Despite the losses you have to admire the fact they gave it a go on the clay in a Spain-heavy Acapulco event. Spaniards Juan Carlos Fer...
- Previews: ATP Zagreb, Joburg, Santiago; Fed Cup
- Red clay
Seeds: Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez, Juan Monaco, Thomaz Bellucci, Pablo Cuevas, Horacio Zeballos, Jose Acasuso, Simon Greul, Potito Starace
Floaters: Nicolas Lapentti, Nicolas Massu
Notes: (2) Monaco opens against Massu, and Lapentti against (3) Bellucci; t...
- Roger Federer Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- Federer InterviewU.S. OPEN September 2, 2009
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
R. FEDERER/S. Greul6-3, 7-5, 7-5
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. How does it feel to be the opening act tonight?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess it's a bit like that. Sure, I mean, it feels fine. I...
- Ernest Gulbis Interview - French Open, June 1
- to play against the guy.
Because I played ‑‑ first three matches were against ‑‑ I mean, Blake was different, but Lapentti and Greul were baseline players, you know. It was longer rallies and I could get my timing much better.
But with Llodra it's very tough to get your ...
Recent fan comments for Simon Greul: