Somdev Devvarman - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: February 13, 1985
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Assam, India
- Residence: Charlottesville,VA, U.S.A.
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Scott McCain
Do you like Somdev Devvarman?
Full name is Somdev Kishore Devvarman...Grew up near Chennai before attending University of Virginia from 2005-08...Earned a sociology degree in May 2008 and t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Where Does ATP Newport Title Leave Steve Johnson?
- to win titles on multiple surfaces in 2018.
The serve-and-volleying Ramanathan was the first Indian tour-level finalist since Somdev Devvarman made the Johannesburg final in 2011.
"He knows how to play in Newport," Johnson said. "He's very good at the net. I thought I hit a lot ...
- Davis Cup SFs: Murray Leads GBR Against AUS; Federer, Nadal In Playoff Action
R.K. Khanna Tennis Stadium, New Delhi, IND (hard – outdoors)
R1: Yuki Bhambri (IND) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)
R2: Somdev Devvarman (IND) v Jiri Vesely (CZE)
R3: Rohan Bopanna / Leander Paes (IND) v Adam Pavlasek / Radek Stepanek (CZE)
R4: Yuki Bhambr...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Will Play The Australian Open, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Will Not
- Potro, who withdrew from Brisbane, played his last singles match on February 25th, 2014, when he was forced to retire against Somdev Devvarman in Dubai. He then underwent surgery on his left wrist on March 24.
Meanwhile, former finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga withdrew his name from ...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Stars Come Out at 4 Events in Week 1
- a bye could face the Croat riser Coric...The No. 2-seeded F-Lo makes his debut at the tourney...Wildcards were awarded to India's Somdev Devvarman and Ramkumar Ramanathan, and Swede Elias Ymer...It's the 20th edition of the event...Wawrinka beat France's Edouard Roger-Vasselin in last ...
- Serena Returns; Djokovic vs. The Worm on Wed. at Wimbledon
- No. 14 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who won a rain-resumed five-setter over Jurgen "Tuna" Melzer, No. 15 "I'm From" Jerzy Janowicz who beat Somdev Devvarman in five, No. 19 Feliciano Lopez, No. 22 Philipp Kohlschreiber, No. 23 Tommy Robredo, No. 24 Gael "Force" Monfils, and No. 30 Marcel Granoll...
- Federer Gets Dream French Open Draw, Could Meet Djokovic In SF; Nadal With Ferrer, Almagro
- v  Verdasco
 Kohlschreiber v Riba
Stakhovsky v Istomin
Matosevic v Brown
Golubev v  Murray
 Berdych v Qualifier
Devvarman v Nedovyesov
Falla v Paire
Qualifier v  Bautista-Agut
 Robredo v Qualifier
Montanes v De Schepper
Mahut v Kukushkin
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- NadalMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. NADAL/S. Devvarman7-5, 6-4THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. You want to just talk about how you felt you played and then talk a little bit about your opponent who showed up pretty well?RAFAEL NADAL: Well, I played r...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- them that it's Davis Cup, it's unpredictable, and all these players get very much motivated in this competition to play for their country. Devvarman was in great form and Janko came back very late from the States.So I was aware of the situation. I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Ma...
Recent fan comments for Somdev Devvarman: