Stefanos Tsitsipas - News and More
- Nationality: GRE (Greece)
- Birthdate: August 12, 1998
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Athens, Greece
- Residence: Athens, Greece
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Apostolos Tsitsipas
Do you like Stefanos Tsitsipas?
Nickname is "Stef".... Began playing tennis at age 3 with his parents, who worked as coaches at a summer resort in Greece.... Father, Apostolos, is his coach; m ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- Zverev said. “I didn't lose this match on tennis. It's just my confidence is below zero right now.”
Zverev's running mate Stefanos Tsitsipas also tumbled going down to the man he beat a year ago at Wimbledon, Thomas Fabbiano. But this time, the 30-year-old Italian found the mark ...
- With New Coach Ivanisevic, Djokovic Opens Play Monday At Wimbledon; Venus v 15-Year-Old Gauff
- an elbow injury.
Stan Wawrinka makes his return and there are a bunch of youngsters with Alexander Zverev, Karen Khachanov, Stefanos Tsitsipas and 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime who is the youngest in the draw.
In the women's draw, at 39, 5-time champion Venus Williams meets ...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- who I don't think is ready yet to pull that level of an upset in a best-of-5. In the quarters it's probably going to be Stefanos Tsitsipas. Grass might not be the Greek's favorite surface and he's in some danger with Ivo Karlovic in the second round, Kyle Edmund in the third an...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this p...
- Auger-Aliassime In ATP Race Top 10
- 18-year-old already has 28 wins on the year with three ATP finals, two semifinals and seven Top 20 wins including two over Top 10 Stefanos Tsitsipas.
Auger-Aliassime has seen his ranking jump from outside the Top 100 at No. 108 at the start of the year to a current mark of No. 21.
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: It's Upsetting That Auger-Aliassime Is Better Than Me, I Might Never Beat Him
- Tsitsipas has never beaten Felix Auger-Aliassime. Not in juniors and now he's 0-2 on the ATP after falling to the Canadian yesterday at Queen's.
After the loss, Tsitsipas was frank on facing Augur-Aliassime:
He's the most difficult opponent I've ever faced, and I think it'...
- Nadal Storms Into Barcelona Final, To Meet Teen Tsitsipas
- Rafael Nadal v Stefanos Tsitsipas In Australian Open SF #1, Who's The Pick?
- Tsitsipas Sinks Djokovic In Toronto; Nadal, Zverev Advance
- Nadal Overcomes Cilic To Reach Toronto SF; Pathetic Zverev Collapses To Tsitsipas
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
- Djokovic Saves 2 MPs v Del Potro; Nadal Gets Rematch With Tsitsipas In Rome SF
Recent fan comments for Stefanos Tsitsipas: