Stephane Robert - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1980
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Montargis, France
- Residence: Montargis, France
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Laurent Rochette
Do you like Stephane Robert?
Starting playing aged eight...Parents are Luc and Martine - both retired...Father was a mechanic, mother a secretary...Brother, Fabien, is a tennis coach and us ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Australian were on in the evening and left with mixed results. Rafael Nadal hammered Matthew Ebden 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 and his countryman Roberto Bautista Agut held on after squandering 4 matchpoints in the fourth set teibreaker for his second set 5-set win beating John Millman 6-3, ...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- in Melbourne Monday night and in typical Murray fashion, he gave it all he had but just came up short in a tough loss to Doha champion Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4, 6-7(5), 6-7(4), 6-2.
"Andy deserve all the people who came to watch him," Bautista Agut told the crowd. "It was...
- Murray Opens Farewell Australian Open Monday; Federer, Nadal, Wozniacki On Court
- overshadowing his rivals like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal as the Brit begins his final appearance in Melbourne.
Murray will face Roberto Bautista Agut who he leads 3-0 and 7-0 in sets, but the 31-year-old of course is struggling with a right hip injury that will force his re...
- Teary Andy Murray Announces Wimbledon Retirement, But It Could Come Sooner
- helped loads. I'm in a better place than I was six months ago but still in a lot of pain. It's been tough."
Murray is scheduled to face Roberto Bautista Agut on Monday, a match he will go forward with, and one that could be his last.
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- is recovering from a knee injury, so he's a question mark. My guess is instead we'll see someone like a Karen Khachanov power his way past Roberto Bautista Agut, who sends Andy Murray home early, and then overwhelms an ailing Cilic. And he could topple Federer, but I'll lean on the Sw...
- Australian Open Seeds Announced: Djokovic, Halep Lead Way
18 Schwartzman, Diego (ARG)
19 Basilashvili, Nikoloz (GEO)
20 Dimitrov, Grigor (BUL)
21 Goffin, David (BEL)
22 Bautista Agut, Roberto (ESP)
23 Carreno Busta, Pablo (ESP)
24 Chung, Hyeon (KOR)
25 Shapovalov, Denis (CAN)
26 Verdasco, Fernando (ESP)
27 de Minaur, Alex (...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- Anabel Medina Garrigues and Italy's Roberta Vinci collected claycourt titles on Saturday at the Estoril Open in Portugal and the Barcelona Ladies Open respectively. Medina Garrigues eased past Germany's Kristina Barrois 6-1, 6-2 in the Estoril Open final."I played very ...
- World No. 1 Safina Only Top 20 Player at WTA Portoroz
- week on hardcourt at the Banka Koper Slovenia Open in Portoroz on hardcourt. Also seeded are Anabel Medina Garrigues, Kaia Kanepi, Roberta Vinci, Sara Errani, the once-promising Lucie Safarova, Vera Dushevina, and Petra Kvitova.Wildcards went to Slovenian hopefuls Tadeja Majer...
- David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut Named ATP Finals Alternates
- American Tennis Star Robert Kendrick Suspended One Year for Doping
- Roberta Vinci Made A Lot Of Fans With This Post-Match Interview At The US Open [Video]
- Roberta Vinci: I Think Serena Was Very Nervous Today
Recent fan comments for Stephane Robert: