Steve Darcis - News and More
- Nationality: BEL (Belgium )
- Birthdate: March 13, 1984
- Birthplace: Liege, Belgium
- Residence: Saive, Belgium
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Reginald Willems
- 2013 Final Ranking: 164
Do you like Steve Darcis?
|Began playing tennis aged five... Nicknamed "Shark"...Father, Alain, is a tennis coach; mother, Marie Agnes, is a sports instructor; has one sister, Celine...Pe ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Monfils, Goffin, Kvitova Headline Stockholm, Antwerp, Luxembourg This Week
- Mayer, and (2) Ferrer against the winner of Illya Marchenko/Kyle Edmund...Along with Robredo, wildcards went to Belgians Steve Darcis and Joris De Loore...Withdrawing were Borna Coric and Alexandr Dolgopolov...The formidable French team of Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Mahut are t...
- Raonic Ousted By Harrison At US Open, Djokovic Gets Day Off; Murray, Del Potro Thursday
- and tonight he became the first player to finish a match beneath the roof.
Harrison's countryman John Isner advanced in four over Steve Darcis as did Jack Sock who steamrolled Mischa Zverev.
Two-time quarterfinalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga also won in four sets. Gael Monfils was also...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- Seppi (ITA)
Louis Armstrong Stadium 11:00 AM Start
Roberta Vinci (ITA) vs. Christina McHale (USA)
John Isner (USA) vs. Steve Darcis (BEL)
Mirjana Lucic-Baroni (CRO) vs. Angelique Kerber (GER)
Jack Sock (USA) vs. Mischa Zverev (GER) ...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Wimbledon Due To Wrist Injury
- would be the Olympics in August.
RAFAEL NADAL'S LAST 5 WIMBLEDONS
2012 - 2nd round loss to Lukos Rosol
2013 - 1st round loss to Steve Darcis
2014 - 4th round loss to Nick Kyrgios
2015 - 2nd round loss to Dustin Brown
2016 - Withdrew ...
- Djokovic, Nadal Win Easy; Marathon Man Murray Up Friday at French Open, Krygios-Gasquet
- world No. 1 Novak Djokovic and clay GOAT Rafael Nadal showed they are in it for the long haul.
Djokovic topped Belgian Steve Darcis in straight sets 7-5, 6-3, 6-4 in Paris, and Nadal likewise did not drop a set, dominating Argentine Facundo Bagnis 6-3, 6-0, 6-3.
- Novak Djokovic Says He's A Vegetarian, Or A Pescatarian
- Djokovic had a work a little hard today against Steve Darcis than he did in a quick first round win over Hyen-Sun Lu. Today, the Serb was pushed by the Belgian in a tough-then-expected 75, 63, 64 victory to advance to the third round of the French Open and win his 23rd straight m...
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- on the red clay.Other opening-round matches of interest are the No. 4-seeded Troicki vs. American Sam Querrey, the No. 7 Clement vs. Steve Darcis (winner to potentially face Marcos Baghdatis in the next round), and a possible opener for the No. 2 Karlovic against Chilean Nicolas Massu...
- Andreev Heads Thin ATP Casablanca Field on Clay
- of the seeded players have it rough in Casablanca, with openers including (6) Gicquel vs. Kristof Vliegen, (4) Hanescu vs. Steve Darcis, (7) Rochus vs. former No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero, and (8) Clement vs. Ivan Ljubicic.Last year Frenchman Gilles Simon captured the title as ...
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Nadal Dumped By Darcis In Wimbledon First Round Shocker, Is The Knee Again An Issue?
Recent fan comments for Steve Darcis:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)