Steve Darcis - News and More
Do you like Steve Darcis?Began playing tennis aged five... Nicknamed "Shark"...Father, Alain, is a tennis coach; mother, Marie Agnes, is a sports instructor; has one sister, Celine...Pe ... Read Full Bio
- Del Potro v Raonic Tonight In Delray Beach; 18-Year-Old Casper Ruud Reaches Rio SFs
- Nishikori in the Basel quarterfinals. In the early semifinal, Jack Sock takes on Donald Young who had a Thursday walkover when Steve Darcis had to leave the tournament to tend to his daughter who was undergoing surgery. In Rio, 18-year-old Casper Ruud advanced to his first AT...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Opens 2017 Season With A Win In Delray Beach
- results included wins by Jack Sock, Milos Raonic and Steve Johnson. Donald Young upset No. 2 seed Ivo Karlovic and Steve Darcis took out Bernard Tomic. Tommy Haas also lost. Today, Raonic will face Borna Coric. ...
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
- USA; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, Steve Darcis, Lu Yen-hsun Floaters: Taylor Fritz Notes: No Top 10ers in the field, but plenty of middling American players fans are used to such a...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- their top player David Goffin, Belgium absolutely stole the tie in Frankfurt on the back of two singles wins from Steve Darcis and two unheralded doubles specialists. Day 1 was tied 1-1 after Darcis upset Phlipp Kohlschreiber 7-6 in the fifth set, and German Alex...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- players who contested that tie, only Germany’s Philipp Kohlschreiber will play this weekend. Draw Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) v Steve Darcis (BEL) Alexander Zverev (GER) v Arthur de Greef (BEL) Jan-Lennard Struff/Mischa Zverev (GER) v Ruben Bemelmans/Joris de Loore (BEL) Alexa...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- 29 Viktor Troicki 3-6, 6-2, 6-2, 7-6(7), and in the fourth round he will meet the Kyrgios-killer Andreas Seppi, who edged Belgian Steve Darcis 4-6, 6-4, 7-6(1), 7-6(2). Wawrinka failed to serve out the match twice, then closed it out in the fourth-set breaker. "It was not alw...
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- on the red clay.Other opening-round matches of interest are the No. 4-seeded Troicki vs. American Sam Querrey, the No. 7 Clement vs. Steve Darcis (winner to potentially face Marcos Baghdatis in the next round), and a possible opener for the No. 2 Karlovic against Chilean Nicolas Massu...
- Andreev Heads Thin ATP Casablanca Field on Clay
- of the seeded players have it rough in Casablanca, with openers including (6) Gicquel vs. Kristof Vliegen, (4) Hanescu vs. Steve Darcis, (7) Rochus vs. former No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero, and (8) Clement vs. Ivan Ljubicic.Last year Frenchman Gilles Simon captured the title as ...
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Nadal Dumped By Darcis In Wimbledon First Round Shocker, Is The Knee Again An Issue?
Go Darcis! Great player!
Posted on August 3, 2011 at 10:28 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)