Steve Darcis - News and More
- Nationality: BEL (Belgium)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Liege, Belgium
- Residence: Saive, Belgium
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Reginald Willems
Do you like Steve Darcis?
Began playing tennis aged five... Nicknamed "Shark"...Father, Alain, is a tennis coach; mother, Marie Agnes, is a sports instructor; has one sister, Celine...Pe ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal and Spain Survive Marathon, Davis Cup World Group Semifinals Set
- the ultimate grinder.
USA d. Belgium 3-0
No shot for the defending finalist Belgians without top two players David Goffin and Steve Darcis, who were sidelined with injury. Nonetheless the Belgians made it interesting against a U.S. squad that struggled in two of the three match...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- courts in recent years, with just one defeat – the 2017 Final – in their last 8 hard court ties, but with both David Goffin and Steve Darcis out of action due to injury, USA will be confident of a victory that would see the Americans progress to the semifinals for the first time ...
- Goffin Top Seed, Large French Contingent at ATP Montpellier; Preview
- were handed to the Frenchmen Pouille, Julien Benneteau and Calvin Hemery...
Withdrawing from the tournament were Tomas Berdych, Steve Darcis and Peter Gojowczyk...
Missing is defending champion Alexander Zverev, who beat Gasquet in last year's final...
The four-time champio...
- Goffin Heroics Can't Stop France from Claiming 10th Davis Cup
- his singles to put Belgium on the cusp of a first-ever Davis Cup, but a loss by Belgium in the doubles and two singles losses by Steve Darcis saw France lift the Davis Cup on Sunday 3-2 after a win in the final singles.
Tied 1-1 after the first day following wins by Goffin and ...
- Goffin, Belgium Seeking First Davis Cup Title This Weekend In France
- in 2015, seek their first ever Davis Cup title while France bid for a 10th and first since 2001.
Joining Goffin will be Steve Darcis in singles and in doubles Belgium will lean on Joris De Loore and Ruben Bemelmans.
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Lucas Pouille will anchor the ...
- Nadal Cruises Into Beijing QFs, Will Face Isner Friday; Rublev To Meet Zverev
- two Friday quarterfinals, which were set on Wednesday, Grigor Dimitrov duels Roberto Bautista Agut and Nick Kyrgios clashed with Steve Darcis.
In Tokyo, the quarterfinals pit Schwartzman-Johnson, Gasquet-Goffin, Cilic-Harrison, Sugita-Mannarino.
FRIDAY BEIJING SCHEDULE
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- on the red clay.Other opening-round matches of interest are the No. 4-seeded Troicki vs. American Sam Querrey, the No. 7 Clement vs. Steve Darcis (winner to potentially face Marcos Baghdatis in the next round), and a possible opener for the No. 2 Karlovic against Chilean Nicolas Massu...
- Andreev Heads Thin ATP Casablanca Field on Clay
- of the seeded players have it rough in Casablanca, with openers including (6) Gicquel vs. Kristof Vliegen, (4) Hanescu vs. Steve Darcis, (7) Rochus vs. former No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero, and (8) Clement vs. Ivan Ljubicic.Last year Frenchman Gilles Simon captured the title as ...
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Nadal Dumped By Darcis In Wimbledon First Round Shocker, Is The Knee Again An Issue?
Recent fan comments for Steve Darcis: