Sung-Hee Han - News and More
- Nationality: KOR ()
- Birthdate: November 13, 1990
- Turned Pro: N/A
Do you like Sung-Hee Han?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- Theim knocked down wunderkind Alexander Zverev 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to advance to the Munich final where he'll face another German in Philipp Kohlschreiber.
“It's unbelievable how he plays at 19 years old,” Thiem said. “I lost the first set and then I changed a little bit....
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- at the past champions in Madrid, the tournament has been dominated by the Big 4 since its switch to clay in 2009. The quartet of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Roger Federer and home hero Rafael Nadal have accounted for the last seven titles there (10 of the last 11 if you inc...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins First Clay Match In Three Years In Munich, Gael Monfils Withdraws
- Martin del Potro began his 2016 clay season on a positive note beating Dustin Brown 7-6(2), 6-2 on a chilly day at the Munich Open. The victory was the Argentine's first on clay in almost three years since beating Andrey Kuznetsov in 2013 Rome.
"I’m very happy to win my fi...
- Rafael Nadal Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Roselyne Bachelot
- Nadal said a month ago that he would sue Roselyne Bachelot after the French sports minister alleged the Spaniard was serving a doping suspension in 2012. Yesterday, Nadal backed up threat by filing suit against Bachelot in Paris.
In a statement Monday, Nadal said:
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- Federer was in Barcelona last week for Wilson sponsor purposes and the Swiss met the press. And the topic in Spain was the resurgence of Rafael Nadal, something Federer had no doubts about.
"Zero. Absolutely not," Federer said to Italian press via google translation. “May...
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- to a perfect April during which he won back-to-back titles at Monte Carlo and Barcelona, Rafael Nadal has seen his 2016 ATP points race ranking rise from No. 14 to No. 2 this week!
Now "just" 2,050 points behind leader Novak Djokovic, Nadal could match the Serb before the ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
Recent fan comments for Sung-Hee Han:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)