Tatjana Maria - News and More
Do you like Tatjana Maria?Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bot ... Read Full Bio
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- No. 1 and 5-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova has shut down her 2018 season, withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow. "Unfortunately as I recover from my right shoulder injury, I am withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow," Sharapova said. "I will miss comp...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Slam event. The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champion since 19-year-old Maria Sharapova in 2006. With her power game and solid groundstrokes, Osaka lost just one set all tournament. After the her second straight wi...
- Stephens Dumped Out as Serena Advances at US Open; Keys, Osaka On Wednesday
- of years, play Top 100. Enjoy the game.'" It was revenge for losing in three sets to Stephens last year at the US Open after ousting Maria Sharapova. Wednesday's women's quarterfinals will see No. 20 Naomi Osaka vs. Lesia Tsurenko, and No. 14 Madison Keys vs. No. 30 Carla Su...
- Super Soldier Serum-less Sharapova Shut Out of US Open, Serena Up Tuesday
- Sharapova has been unable to find her mojo since returning from her doping ban for using a Russian super soldier serum in 2017. The oft-injured former No. 1 has reached only one semifinal in 2018, and on Monday was eliminated in the fourth round of the US Open by No. 3...
- Serena Rolls, Trips, Rolls at US Open; Keys, Osaka, Sharapova in Action Monday
- for the third straight year. Monday's fourth-round meetings in Flushing Meadows are (14) Madison Keys vs. (29) Dominika Cibulkova, (22) Maria Sharapova vs. (30) Carla Suarez Navarro, (20) Naomi Osaka vs. (26) Aryna Sabalenka, and Marketa Vondrousova vs. Lesia Tsurenko. ...
- Maria Sharapova Explains Why She's So Great At Night At The US Open
- beating Jelena Ostapneko Saturday evening, Maria Sharapova is a perfect 23-0 at night at the US Open. "I don't remember how old I was when I played my first night match," Sharapova said. "But I'm sure I was young enough to still be intimidated by the city and the lights and ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Set For April 26th Return From Ban In Stuttgart
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)