Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Simona Halep Lone Top 16 Seed And Top 20 Player To Reach Madrid QFs; Surprise Finalist On Top Half
- who hasn't made a final since Cincinnati, was one of four Romanians to win on the day after Irina Camelia Begu (Cristina McHale), Patricia Maria Tig (Madison Keys) and Sorana Cirstea. (Madrid tournament director Ion Tiriac is also Romanian!)
Dominika Cibulkova was also a winner be...
- Serena Dodging Azarenka? Muguruza Upset Monday in Madrid; Tues. Preview
Other upsets were Aussie Daria Gavrilova defeating No. 12 seed Elina Svitolina 6-2, 7-6(4), and Romanian qualifier Patricia Maria Tig topping No. 16 Sloane Stephens 6-2, 6-3.
Gavrilova will next meet No. 5 seed Petra Kvitova, who was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Russian q...
- Top 2 Bounced from Madrid; Monday Previews
- to look for on Monday in Madrid are (4) Azarenka vs. Alize Cornet, Begu vs. (3) Muguruza, and (16) Sloan Stephens vs. (Q) Patricia Maria Tig.
On the men's side only two main draw matches were played on Sunday as as Alexandr Dolgopolov and wildcard Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verd...
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Murray and Novak Djokovic's coach, Boris Becker, are at odds over allegations the Scot made. Murray spoke to the Daily Mail last week and urged authorities to step-up its war on doping.
"I have played against players and thought, 'They won’t go away' or 'They don’t seem to...
- Radwanska Leads 6 of Top 10 Women at Stuttgart; Istanbul; WTA Previews
- in an all-German...Wildcards went to Germans Anna-Lena Friedsam and Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges...An all-star roster pulled from the event: Maria Sharapova (doping suspension), Belinda Bencic, Madison Keys, and Miami finalist Svetlana Kuznetsova...Kerber beat Wozniacki (who is current...
- World Anti-Doping Agency Lays Groundwork for Reinstating Maria Sharapova
- in the sports policing community that touted the doping ban on Maria Sharapova showing that "no one is above the law" are now sputtering in disbelief.
On Wednesday the World Anti-Doping Agency said provisional suspensions can be lifted on athletes that have tested posi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)