Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Defending Champ Kuznetsova, Djokovic-Killer Bautista Agut Lead Next Week at Kremlin Cup
- Maria Sharapova in Russia as the former No. 1 remains sidelined for doping until April 2017, but Russian fans still get defending champion and former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova, and on the men's side Roberto Bautusta-Agut who upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic today in the semif...
- Radwanska Beats Break-Out Star Konta for China Open Trophy
- a set all week in joining only three other active players to win three of more career Premier-level titles: former No. 1s Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka.
From 2-5 down in the final Konta put on some resistance, but when it looked like she was ready to poss...
- 4 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's Appeal "Victory"
- months and months, Maria Sharapova finally got the decision of her appeal. CAS cut her 2-year ban down to 15 months after determining Sharapova was at fault for not abiding by the rules but she didn't do it on purpose.
1. Is Sharapova In The Clear?
That depends on who...
- Maria Sharapova Wins Appeal, Doping Ban Reduced To 15 Months, She'll Return In April
- Court of Arbitration for Sport announced that is has reduced Maria Sharapova's doping suspension from two years to 15 months, allowing the Russian to return to tennis on April 26, 2017 and be availble to play three of the last four Grand Slams next year.
Sharapova was suspended...
- Verdict In Maria Sharapova's Appeal Of Her 2-Year Ban To Be Announced 9am ET Tuesday
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has announced that their decision in Maria Sharapova's appeal of her 2-year ban will be announced 9am ET on Tuesday.
Sharapova hasn't played a match since losing to Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. In March, Sharapova an...
- Wozniacki, Arruabarrena, Tsurenko Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- fought off a match point before succumbing in the back-and-forth match.
Arruabarrena in the semis defeated Patricia Maria Tig 6-1, 6-2, derailing an all-Romanian final.
The 22-year-old Arruabarrena improved to 2-0 in career finals, as Niculescu fell to 2-4.
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)