Tatjana Maria - News and More
Do you like Tatjana Maria?Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
- Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Grass Season, Wimbledon
- late breaking news, Maria Sharapova will not play on the grass this year due to a left thigh injury. Sharapova injured her thigh in a loss to Mirjana Lucic in Rome last month, and it came on the same day of the announcement the French had denied her a wildcard into their event...
- Upsets, 3-Setters for Top Seeds Mark Thursday at French Open; Woz v Bellis Friday
- more like the favorite every day during week one of the French Open, on Thursday handling the aggressive, big-hitting German riser Tatjana Maria 6-4, 6-3 while her Top 10-seeded compatriots all struggled. "It was a difficult match today," said Halep, who was a bit flustered...
- Mattek-Sands Stops Kvitova Among 3 Big Upsets Wed. at French Open
- Garros are few, but include (20) Barbora Strycova vs. upset specialist Alize Cornet of France, (3) Simona Halep vs. German riser Tatjana Maria, and (17) Anastasija Sevastova vs. Genie Bouchard. ...
- Muguruza v Schiavone 1st Rd., Kvitova Returns; French Open Preview
- runner-up Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova are sidelined, but Petra Kvitova makes her 2017 tour debut, and a number of other surprises lie in wait in the first round of the 2017 French Open. Here's a look at the four quarters of the draw: 1ST QUARTER Top 4...
- Wozniacki Heads Strasbourg Field; Nurnberg; WTA Previews
- and (2) Putintseva vs. the equally-hot Bouchard...Wildcards were awarded to Germans Katharina Gerlach, Katharina Hobgarski and Tatjana Maria...Pulling out of the field were Anastasija Sevastova, Lesia Tsurenko and Mona Barthel...Last year's final was all Kiki Berten as the Dutchw...
- Halep Hobbled Mid-Match, Svitolina Steals WTA Rome Title
- Halep is the Vegas favorite for winning the French Open with Serena Williams (pregnant), Maria Sharapova (wildcard-shunned for doping), and Victoria Azarenka (post-pregnancy) out of the mix. But those odds are up in the air after the physical and mental challenges Halep could n...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Set For April 26th Return From Ban In Stuttgart
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)