Tatjana Maria - News and More
Do you like Tatjana Maria?Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
- Vesnina Ends 4-Year Drought with WTA Indian Wells Title
- will be all right." Vesnina overall finished -3 on winners to unforced errors. It was the second Indian Wells all-Russian final after Maria Sharapova beat Elena Dementieva in 2006. It was Vesnina's first title since 2013 Eastbourne, and she improved to 3-7 in career finals. K...
- Vesnina, Kuznetsova in Unlikely All-Russian Indian Wells Final
- with Kuznetsova winning their most recent meeting in 2014. It's just the second-ever all-Russian final at Indian Wells after 2006 when Maria Sharapova beat Elena Dementieva. ...
- Should Maria Sharapova Be Allowed To Get Wildcards?
- hot topic this last week in tennis has been tournaments giving Maria Sharapova wildcards into their events. Of course her sponsor and Stuttgart was the first to do it, and since Rome and Madrid have followed suit, granting the megastar entry into their events without ranking. Now...
- Roger Federer: Maria Sharapova Paid The Price For What She Did
- Federer weighed in on the Maria Sharapova wildcard debate, calling it a "tricky one" and one that needs to be examined further. "It's a tough one," Federer said Sunday at Indian Wells. "She paid the price for what she did, so that's all you can say there. "I see the argume...
- Caroline Wozniacki Isn't Thrilled Maria Sharapova Can Get Wildcards After Drug Ban
- growing number of players have voiced their disapproval of Maria Sharapova making use of wildcards in her return to tennis from a 15-month drug ban ...
- Halep, Keys Make Successful Returns to WTA Tour at Indian Wells
- Spain's Sara Sorribes Tormo 6-3, 6-4; and No. 9 Madison Keys in her first match of 2017 back from wrist surgery defeating Colombia's Mariana Duque 6-1, 7-5. "I think it was a very good match today," Halep said. "I didn't expect that, to be honest, because it's tough to come ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Set For April 26th Return From Ban In Stuttgart
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)