Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- it's great to be a part of the 'next generation' on the ATP," said Halys, apparently unaware of #NewBallsPlease and Nicolas Lapentti and Mariano Zabaleta. "It's a good motivation. I'm working hard every day and it pays off. I didn't expect to play that well on clay so quickly, but ...
- Serena Williams Wins, Watches Path Get Easier at French Open; Angelique Kerber Out
Also upset-minded on Tuesday were German Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges topping No. 20 Johanna Konta 6-2, 6-3, and German Tatjana Maria outlasting former No. 1 and No. 23 seed Jelena Jankovic 6-3, 3-6, 6-3.
Other Top 10-seeded winners were No. 8 Timea Bacsinszky handling ...
- Bertens, Garcia Grab WTA Titles and Momentum Headed Into French Open
- entering Roland Garros on Saturday.
Bertens, a qualifier, won the WTA title in Nurnberg, her second career title, defeating Mariana Duque-Marino 6-2, 6-2.
"I was serving good and going for my shots," Bertens said. "I had really good length to my shots and so she cou...
- Wozniacki Joins Sharapova, Growing List to Miss French Open
- as the seeds parted to their gain.
Is there more of the same in store in Paris?
The event will be without former champ and No. 1 Maria Sharapova after the Russian's doping suspension. Clay favorite Flavia Pennetta has retired. Teen Belinda Bencic, who has shown she can hang...
- French Open Women's Seedings: Serena The Top Seed For A Sixth Time
- try to do it as the tournament's top seed for a sixth time after 2003, 2010, 2013-2016.
Thanks to Flavia Pennetta's retirement and Maria Sharapova's doping suspension, Serena's BFF Caroline Wozniacki secured the 32nd seed. The Dane, however, has been recovering from a ankle s...
- Kerber, Half of WTA Rome Seeds Lose in Another Massive Exodus
- give up now that I lost one match."
Begu downed an injured Azarenka, and will next meet Russian Daria Kasatkina, who beat qualifier Mariana Duque-Marino 6-2, 6-2.
"I've always said that clay is my favorite surface," Begu said. "I feel really good on it and especially these ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)