Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bot ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Stars Serena, Stephens, Osaka Assemble At The New Miami Open
- is the highest seed, but maybe due to the heat and humidity, has only made the quarterfinals just once. The Czech could meet the dangerous Maria Sakkari in her opener... Kiki Bertens is the second highest seed, but like Kvitova she too has struggled never reaching the quarters... Sim...
- 2-Time Champion Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Indian Wells
- hampered by a sore right shoulder, Maria Sharapova will miss the Indian Wells tournament next month.
Sharapova, who twice won Indian Wells most recently in 2013, has made just one final since returning from her drug ban nearly two years ago. And this season, her injuries woes...
- Kvitova KOs Anismova, Barty Wins Epic Over Sharapova; Serena v Halep Mon. At Australian Open
- but that was the same in Sydney. So I'm, you know, kind of used to."
Barty won the match of the day holding on to beat 2008 champion Maria Sharapova 4-6, 6-1, 6-4 in 2 hours, 22 minutes, much to the delight of the Australian crowd.
Sharapova pulled ahead early but early in t...
- Halep Hammers Venus, Serena Wins At Australian Open; Kivtova Gets Another Shot At Anismova
- toppled Camila Giorgi 6-4, 3-6, 6-2.
On tap Sunday as the fourth round begins, Petra Kvitova clashes with 17-year-old Amanda Anisimova. Maria Sharapova meets Australian No. 1 Ashleigh Barty. Sloane Stephens and Angelique Kerber are also on court.
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- Sharapova collected arguably her best win since returning from a doping suspension in 2017, beating defending champion Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 to reach her 11th fourth round at the Australian Open.
"It was a good win. I feel pretty happy about it," the 2008 champ Sha...
- Serena Slams Bouchard, Halep Survives At Australian Open; Wozniacki v Sharapova On Tap
The Friday ticket features a showdown between former No. 1s and Australian Open champions with Caroline Wozniacki colliding with Maria Sharapova.
"I think her results, specifically in the past year, speak for her game, how she's been able to raise her level," Sharapova s...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Set For April 26th Return From Ban In Stuttgart
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria: