Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ITF Announces No More "Silent Bans"
- made, leaving some in the public to question if in fact the player was serving a "silent ban" or really was injured.
Earlier this year, Maria Sharapova came out ahead of her decision to announce she had been provisionally suspended.
The ITF agreed this wasn't good for the sport...
- Serena Wins In Singles, Suffers First Loss In Doubles At Rio Olympics; Kerber-Bouchard Monday
- luck in the event and we’ll get ready for the US Open in doubles."
No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber overcame a scratchy start to dismiss Mariana Duque-Marino of Colombia 6-3, 7-5.
Third seed Garbine Muguruza got a break when her opponent Jelena Jankovic withdrew with a shoulder ...
- Frenchmen Tsonga, Monfils, Simon Advance in Rio; Djokovic, Nadal And Murray Sunday
- JANKOVIC Jelena (SRB)
MS 1 (1) DJOKOVIC Novak (SRB) vs DEL POTRO Juan Martin (ARG)
starting at 11:00
WS 1 (ITF) DUQUE-MARINO Mariana (COL) vs (2) KERBER Angelique (GER)
MS 1 (3) NADAL Rafael (ESP) vs DELBONIS Federico (ARG)
WS 1 GARCIA Caroline (FRA) vs (...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- playing a WTA event in Brazil as her country at the same time hosts the Olympic tennis...Wildcards were awarded to Jankovic and Brazilians Maria Fernanda Alves and Beatriz Haddad Maia...High-profile tournament pull-outs were Annika Beck, Caroline Garcia and Laura Siegemund...Last yea...
- Eugenie Bouchard Survives Upset Bid In Montreal; Simona Halep Advances, Garbine Muguruza Withdraws
- Bouchard collected one of her best wins of late edging fellow Grand Slam finalist Lucie Safarova 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(3) to win her second career match in her hometown of Montreal. After failing to convert three matchpoints in the 10th game, Bouchard fell behind 3-1 in the final set ...
- WTA Previews: Venus Williams Goes for 3rd Stanford Title; Bastad
- ahead of the No. 12 Cibulkova...(8) Lepchenko a tough start against Riske...Wildcards went to Americans Catherine Bellis, Julia Boserup, Maria Mateas, and Canada's Carol Zhao...Qualifying to the main draw were Romanian Ana Bogdan, Bulgarian Elitsa Kostova, and Americans Asia Muhamm...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)