Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wozniacki, Arruabarrena, Tsurenko Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- fought off a match point before succumbing in the back-and-forth match.
Arruabarrena in the semis defeated Patricia Maria Tig 6-1, 6-2, derailing an all-Romanian final.
The 22-year-old Arruabarrena improved to 2-0 in career finals, as Niculescu fell to 2-4.
- Varvara Lepchenko Cleared In Meldonium Doping Case
- suspended on March 12. She didn't play again until May leading many to speculate she had been serving a "silent ban".
Meanwhile, Maria Sharapova's appeal case was pushed back again and will be determined by the CAS early in October. Unlike Lepchenko, Sharapova continued to ...
- Muguruza, 5 of Top 10 at Loaded Tokyo; WTA Previews
- has seen better tournament slots and fields, with former champs (and former No. 1s) Caroline Wozniacki (2012), Venus Williams (2007), and Maria Sharpaova (2004).
- Eugenie Bouchard Leads Quebec City; WTA Previews Next Week
- become one of the most prestigious events in Quebec and even all of Canada."...Other former champs include Jennifer Capriati (1993) and Maria Sharapova (2003).
HASHIMOTO SOGYO JAPAN WOMEN'S OPEN TENNIS
Tokyo, Japan; Surface: outdoor hard
Seeds: Misaki Doi, Yanina Wickmayer,...
- ITF Announces No More "Silent Bans"
- made, leaving some in the public to question if in fact the player was serving a "silent ban" or really was injured.
Earlier this year, Maria Sharapova came out ahead of her decision to announce she had been provisionally suspended.
The ITF agreed this wasn't good for the sport...
- Serena Wins In Singles, Suffers First Loss In Doubles At Rio Olympics; Kerber-Bouchard Monday
- luck in the event and we’ll get ready for the US Open in doubles."
No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber overcame a scratchy start to dismiss Mariana Duque-Marino of Colombia 6-3, 7-5.
Third seed Garbine Muguruza got a break when her opponent Jelena Jankovic withdrew with a shoulder ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)