Tatjana Maria - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 265
Do you like Tatjana Maria?
| Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bo ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Maria Sharapova Files Appeal With CAS, Seeks Full Elimination Of 2-Year Doping Ban
- Sharapova officially filed her appeal with CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) in Switzerland hoping to have her 2-year ban from tennis thrown out.
Sharapova and is hoping to learn of a decision by July 18.
In the release:
In her appeal to the CAS, Ms Sharapova seeks the...
- 4 WTA Top 10 Led by Radwanska in Birmingham; Spain Debuts Mallorca Event
- (2015) is the lone former champ in the field...American Pam Shriver holds the record for most Birmingham wins with four...Doper Maria Sharapova won the event back-to-back in 2004-05.
Mallorca, Spain; Surface: grass
Seeds: Garbine Muguruza, Jelena Janko...
- Forbes: Roger Federer Remains The Highest Paid Player In Tennis
- Rafael Nadal $37.5M (Tennis)
29 Kei Nishikori $33.5M (Tennis)
40 Serena Williams $28.9M (Tennis)
74 Andy Murray $23M (Tennis)
88 Maria Sharapova $21.9M (Tennis) ...
- Roger Federer On Maria Sharapova's Doping Ban: Zero Tolerance!
- his 3-set win yesterday over Taylor Fritz, Roger Federer offered his thoughts on the Maria Sharapova ruling. Federer backed the 2-year ban stating there needs to be a zero tolerance policy for dopers.
"I didn't get into all the details," he told reporters a...
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
- of the day in tennis comes out of London and it has nothing to do with any match results.
As you know by now, today the ITF whacked Maria Sharapova with a 2-year ban for taking the drug meldonuim which is found in mildronate.
Some thoughts on the ruling.
1. Two Years!
- Maria Sharapova Ruled Guilty, Receives 2-Year Tennis Ban For Doping
- to the ITF, Maria Sharapova is guilty of trying to beat the system.
Sharapova today was banned from tennis for TWO YEARS as a result of failing a doping test at the Australian Open for the drug meldonium.
WTA CEO Steve Simon said in a released statement, "It is ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- Maria Sharapova Takes The Blame For Failed Drug Test, Will She Also Take The Fall?
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Maria:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)