Tatsuma Ito - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan )
- Birthdate: May 18, 1988
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Kentaro Masuda
- 2013 Final Ranking: 155
Do you like Tatsuma Ito?
|Began playing at age nine and became a runner up at a national tournament at age 12...From Mie Prefecture...Mother, Sachiko is a housewife, father, Koji, is a s ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Czech Teammates Petra Kvitova And Karolina Pliskova Swap Coaches
- stars Petra Kvitova and Karolina Pliskova have swapped their coaches!
Kvitova will now be guided by Pliskova's former coach, Jiri Vanek. Pliskova will be led by Kvitova's longtime former coach David Kotyza.
Both coaches were available. Kvitova released Kotyza at the star...
- 2016 WTA Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Kerber Climbs To No. 1; Vesnina, Konta Big Movers
- this month on November 7, the WTA released its official year-end rankings. Angelique Kerber was the star on the season climbing from No. 10 all the way to No. 1 during her incredible year, eclipsing Serena Williams.
Several women made big moves in 2016. Dominika Cibulkova...
- Roger Federer Among The Tennis Players To Congratulate Andy Murray On Finishing No. 1
- of the top players in tennis offered their congrats via twitter to Andy Murray's effort yesterday beating Novak Djokovic 63, 64 to win his first ATP Finals title and secure the year-end No. 1 ranking.
Roger Federer, Juan Martin del Potro, Stan Wawrinka, Tomas Berdych and Vic...
- Czech's Fed Cup Title is 5th in Last 6 Years
- Czech Republic needed the fifth and deciding doubles rubber to defeat France over the weekend in Strasbourg, securing a fifth Fed Cup title over the last six years.
France's Caroline Garcia recorded singles wins over Petra Kvitova on Saturday and Karolina Pliskova on S...
- France Hosts Dominating Czechs in Weekend Fed Cup Final
- will hold the home court advantage in Strasbourg, but the Czech Republic will bring the firepower this weekend when the Fed Cup final is held on indoor hardcourt on Nov. 12-13.
The Czechs, led by former Grand Slam champ Petra Kvitova and US Open finalist Karolina Pl...
- Cibulkova Stuns No. 1 Kerber for WTA Finals Title
- former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova qualified at the last tournament of the year in Moscow, then swept through her round robin matches 3-0 at the WTA Finals, we thought we knew where the momentum was.
And when Dominika Cibulkova fell to 0-2 in round robin play, he ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
Recent fan comments for Tatsuma Ito:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)