Tatsuma Ito - News and More
Do you like Tatsuma Ito?Began playing at age nine and became a runner up at a national tournament at age 12...From Mie Prefecture...Mother, Sachiko is a housewife, father, Koji, is a s ... Read Full Bio
- Bouchard, Jankovic Among Miami Open Losers; Seeds On Thursday
- former world No. 1 junior was a winner and an Olympic gold medalist a loser on Wednesday, the final day before the seeds take to the court on Thursday at the Miami Open. American and former world No. 1 junior Taylor Townsend, the focus of weight issues between coaches an...
- Hungry Iguana Hassles Haas; Unseeded Americans Have Day at Miami Open
- was a banner day for young (and not so "Young") unseeded Americans on Wednesday at the Miami Open as four moved into the second round in Key Biscayne, Fla. Taylor Fritz beat Czech Adam Pavlasek 6-2, 6-3; Jared Donaldson served down Brit Kyle Edmund 2-6, 7-6(4), 6-2; Ern...
- WTA Miami Prediction: Pain, For You Viewers
- the prediction on the women's side at Miami? Pain. At least for you tennis fans. The pain of no Serena Williams. She gave up the No. 1 ranking last week to Angie Kerber when she pulled out of both Indian Wells and Miami. The pain of Angie Kerber being No. 1. S...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- days of mayhem, things settled down on semifinal Saturday at Indian Wells, as form finally held. Both Swiss players dominated, more or less, to advance to the first all-Swiss final at a hardcourt Masters. Wawrinka was up first against the surprise of the tournament, Pablo C...
- Federer Beats Down Nadal, Djokovic Falls To Kyrgios; Wawrinka vs. Thiem Thursday at Indian Wells
- 9 seed Roger Federer dominated No. 5 seed Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-3 on a Wednesday that saw the quarterfinals set at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif. It was the first time the Swiss beat Nadal three times in a row in their 36-match head-to-head. Nadal now hasn'...
- Kerber Crashes Out Of Indian Wells To Vesnina; Muguruza v Pliskova In QF Wednesday
- World No. 1 Angelique Kerber crashed out of Indian Wells on Tuesday falling to former Wimbledon semifinalist Elena Vesnina 6-3, 6-3. Kerber, who'll replace the injured current No. 1 Serena Williams in the top spot on Monday, is now just 9-6 on the season with only one ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)