Tatsuma Ito - News and More
Do you like Tatsuma Ito?Began playing at age nine and became a runner up at a national tournament at age 12...From Mie Prefecture...Mother, Sachiko is a housewife, father, Koji, is a s ... Read Full Bio
- Serena Rolls, Trips, Rolls at US Open; Keys, Osaka, Sharapova in Action Monday
- Williams baked a bagel, then was staring at defeat on Sunday at the US Open before beating giant-killer Kaia Kanepi 6-0, 4-6, 6-3 to move into the quarterfinals. Kanepi in the first round had upset world No. 1 Simona Halep. "I feel like just getting through it in...
- Aryna Sabalenka: I've Improved Everything Since The Start Of The Year
- of the many new stars in tennis in Aryna Sabalenka. Not hyped like a Madison Keys or a Borna Coric, Sabalenka has burst onto the scene this summer out of nowhere. The Belarussian began the year ranked down at No. 78, but by reaching the fourth round at the US Open, she's hove...
- Serena Powers Past Venus at US Open; Sharapova, Kerber Up on Saturday
- much-anticipated Serena vs. Venus Williams' battle turned out to be a clunker on Friday night as Serena pounded her older sister 6-1, 6-2 to move into the fourth round at the US Open. "This was my best match since I returned," Serena said. "I worked for it. I worked re...
- Wozniacki Ousting Sets US Open Record, Serena v Venus Friday
- No. 2 Caroline Wozniacki's inglorious U.S. hardcourt summer came to an end on Thursday at the US Open when she was upset 6-4, 6-2 by the Ukraine's Lesia Tsurenko. It is the first time in the Open Era that the two top seeds have gone out before the quarterfinals at th...
- Verdasco Too Hot For Murray At US Open, Rafa Rolls; Federer, Djokovc Set To Return
- Murray's comeback to Grand Slam tennis can to an end today at the US Open. The 2012 tournament champion fell to Fernando Verdasco in four tough sets 7-5, 2-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the second round in blazing hot conditions. Verdasco was 1-13 against the Scot losing the last eight sin...
- Wozniacki Wins in Extreme Heat at US Open; Serena, Venus Up Wednesday
- 2 seed Caroline Wozniacki held off a challenge from a former US Open winner as the seeds righted the ship on Tuesday at the US Open. Following the departure of No. 1 seed Simona Halep on Day 1, Wozniacki on a Tuesday where temperatures reached into the upper 90s stopped unsee...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)