Tatsuma Ito - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan )
- Birthdate: May 18, 1988
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Kentaro Masuda
- 2013 Final Ranking: 155
Do you like Tatsuma Ito?
|Began playing at age nine and became a runner up at a national tournament at age 12...From Mie Prefecture...Mother, Sachiko is a housewife, father, Koji, is a s ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tennis Announces Ryder Cup-Clone Laver Cup With Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal
- in New York, a star-studded line-up totaling 60 Grand Slam titles was on hand to announce the Laver Cup, an annual event pitting the best of Europe against the best of the rest of the world in a tennis team competition.
Players including Roger Federer, Bjorn Borg, Rafael Na...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- the fourth straight year, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have been named top seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro w...
- Everyone Withdraws from WTA Connecticut; Gasquet Leads Winson-Salem
- the final week of play prior to the US Open.
Play features one event each on the ATP and WTA side -- a surprising three Top 10 women in action (and rapidly changing, see below), but mostly a mix of players looking for some last-minute Slam preparation or some last-min...
- American Gold-Winning Decathlete Ashton Eaton Rates Tennis Second Most Athletic Sport
- toughest event at the Olympics is said to be the decathlon which requires competitors to test their skills in 10 different events. The winner is declared the greatest athlete on the planet. So what do those who are entered in the event think are other comparable sports? American...
- Monica Puig Stuns Angelique Kerber In Rio, Becomes First Puerto Rican To Win Gold At Olympics
- a week for Monica Puig. The 22-year-old ranked No. 34 in the world had never played the Olympics, never beaten a Top 3 player, had just one career title to her name and her country of Puerto Rico had never won a gold medal in any sport in any Olympics! But that has changed.
- Petra Kvitova Holds Off Madison Keys For The Bronze Medal At Rio Olympics
- Kvitova won the first singles medal at the Rio Olympics earlier today holding off American Madison Keys 7-5, 2-6, 6-2.
â€œI'm still a bit emotional, so if I cry, sorry," the 2-time Wimbledon champion Kvitova said. "It means almost everything, definitely. Having a medal from...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
Recent fan comments for Tatsuma Ito:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)