Teliana Pereira - News and More
- Nationality: BRA ()
- Birthdate: July 20, 1988
- Birthplace: Santana do Ipanema, Brazil
- Residence: Curitiba, Brazil
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 98
Do you like Teliana Pereira?
| Coached by brother, Renato ... Parents are Jose and Maria; has three brothers and three sisters ... Started playing at age 8 because brothers were playing ... ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray, Del Potro Author Comebacks At Rio Olympics; Nadal Says No To Mixed, Stays Perfect In Singles
- Murray and Juan Martin del Potro both survived stern tests Thursday at the Rio Olympics.
In windy conditions, Murray came out strong against Italian veteran Fabio Fognini but fell apart in the second and went down 3-1 in the third. But the defending gold medalist roared back ta...
- Frenchmen Tsonga, Monfils, Simon Advance in Rio; Djokovic, Nadal And Murray Sunday
- French had a good opening day in Rio with three players in the men's field all advancing out of the first round.
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga overcame trouble against Tunisian Malek Jaziri who served for the match in the second, to fight back and win 4-6, 7-5, 6-3.
"I was very concerned...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- Jelena Jankovic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Monica Puig, Jelena Ostapenko, Yulia Putintseva, Timea Babos, Nao Hibino, Naomi Osaka, Teliana Pereira
Notes: No Top 25 players, but one former No. 1 in Jankovic...No. 94 Pereira gets seeded, and it must be strange for th...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
Australia Samantha Stosur, Daria Gavrilova
Belarus Victoria Azarenka
Belgium Yanina Wickmayer, Kirsten Flipkens
Brazil Teliana Pereira (FP)
Bulgaria Tsvetana Pironkova (FP)
Canada Eugenie Bouchard
China, P.R. Peng Shuai, Zhang Shuai
Chinese Taipei Hsieh Su-Wei (FP)
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- tough...I love to play on the grass and here at Wimbledon."
Up next for Kerber is the American Varvara Lepchenko, who outlasted Teliana Pereira 5-7, 7-6(3), 6-2.
Halep did one better on a first-round loss last year, and says she hopes to keep her Achilles pain at bay.
"I feel ...
- American Steve Johnson Wins Grasscourt Title at ATP Nottingham Beating Pablo Cuevas
- titles at Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. He was attempting to become the first South American to win a grasscourt title since Nicolas Pereira in 1996 at Newport. ...
- Nadal, Thiem, Gasparayan, Pereira Win ATP, WTA Titles
Recent fan comments for Teliana Pereira:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)