Thomas Fabbiano - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: May 26, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Grottaglie, Italy
- Residence: Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fabio Gorietti
Do you like Thomas Fabbiano?
Started playing tennis aged four...Father Stefano is a doctor, mother Giovanna is a beautician...Brother Roberto and Valentina are students...Tennis idols are S ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Makes Return In Dubai Seeking 100th Career Title
- opens against German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber Monday and would face either former finalist Fernando Verdasco or Thomas Fabbiano in the second round.
"It’s actually been a nice break away from it all,” Federer said of his recent break. “I went on vacation aft...
- Easy Day For Federer, Nadal Who Dominate Youngsters At Australian Open; Djokovic Duels Shapovalov Next
- He's one hell of a player."
Tiafoe now takes on former semifinalist and Agassi-led Grigor Dimitrov after the Bulgarian beat Thomas Fabbiano in straight sets.
"It should be good," Tiafoe added. "We're good friends. Yeah, he's going to come out obviously just competing like cra...
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Opekla tried to keep pace but fell short. Instead, he made history cracking 67 aces in a final set tiebreak loss to the diminutive Thomas Fabbiano. Opelka's 67 is just behind Ivo Karlovic's 75 from 2017 for the all-time tournament record. But Opelka is just 21, so he'll have many, many...
- Federer Flies Into Wimbledon Week 2, Monfils Answers Querrey; Nadal, Djokovic Return Sat.
- has yet to lose serve all week. Next will be the exciting teen Stefanos Tsitsipas. The 19-year-old had no trouble with qualifier Thomas Fabbiano in a 6-2, 6-1, 6-4 blowout win to become the first Greek man to make a Slam fourth round in the Open Era.
"It's an amazing feeling, and ...
- Cilic Crashes Out At Wimbledon, Nadal, Djokovic Roll, Zverev In Trouble; Federer Friday
- showdown and Ernests Gulbis was also a winner. He'll await the Fritz-Zverev victory.
And Stan Wawrinka went down to qualifier Thomas Fabbiano in the completion of their match.
On tap Friday, the third round gets underway with Roger Federer facing off against Jan-Lennard Struff....
- Federer, Raonic Advance On Wet Wednesday At Wimbledon; Nadal, Djokovic On Thurs.
- break. Kevin Anderson was up 2 sets to 1 on Andreas Seppi. Stan Wawrinka was trying to avoid crashing out in straights to qualifier Thomas Fabbiano and Philipp Kohlschreiber was up a set and led in the second breaker against Gilles Muller.
On Thursday, the second round concludes with...
Recent fan comments for Thomas Fabbiano: