Thomas Fabbiano - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: May 26, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Grottaglie, Italy
- Residence: Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fabio Gorietti
Do you like Thomas Fabbiano?
Started playing tennis aged four...Father Stefano is a doctor, mother Giovanna is a beautician...Brother Roberto and Valentina are students...Tennis idols are S ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- who was a winner over Karen Khachanov.
Fernando Verdasco is back in Wimbledon week 2 in six years after rolling past the Italian Thomas Fabbiano. He'll meet David Goffin who recovered from 4-1 down in the fifth to hand to keep Daniil Medvedev winless in five set matches.
- Djokovic Dominant Again At Wimbledon, Opelka Authors Wawrinka Upset; Nadal v Kyrgios Thurs.
- fourth but failed to convert. The 6-foot-11 Opelka cracked through breaking Wawrinka at 15 to take the match.
Italian little man Thomas Fabbiano made a return trip to the third round eliminating towering 40-year-old Ivo Karlovic in five sets.
Kyle Edmund was dumped by Fernando Ver...
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- zero right now.”
Zverev's running mate Stefanos Tsitsipas also tumbled going down to the man he beat a year ago at Wimbledon, Thomas Fabbiano. But this time, the 30-year-old Italian found the mark handing Tsitsipas his second straight 5-set loss at a Slam winning the last four gam...
- Federer Rocks In Roland Garros Return; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- mentally strong and closed the tie-break at the end.”
Marin Cilic also enjoyed an easy day getting past Italian birthday boy Thomas Fabbiano 6-3, 7-5, 6-1.
“I would have wanted obviously to play few more matches in these tournaments. I had a couple of OK tournaments and a fe...
- Federer, Tsitsipas, Venus v Svitolina All On Opening Day Sunday At The French Open
- time has come. Roger Federer is back. The French Open begins Sunday in Paris with a blockbuster line-up led by the mighty Swiss.
Federer will play his first match at the French in four years against Italian dirtballer Lorenzo Sonego.
Stefanos Tsitsipas, Kei Nishikori and Marin ...
- Federer Makes Return In Dubai Seeking 100th Career Title
- opens against German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber Monday and would face either former finalist Fernando Verdasco or Thomas Fabbiano in the second round.
"It’s actually been a nice break away from it all,” Federer said of his recent break. “I went on vacation aft...
Recent fan comments for Thomas Fabbiano: