Thomaz Bellucci - News and More
- Nationality: BRA (Brazil )
- Birthdate: December 30, 1987
- Birthplace: Tiete, Brazil
- Residence: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Francisco Clavet
- 2013 Final Ranking: 125
Do you like Thomaz Bellucci?
|Full name is Thomaz Cocchiarali Bellucci...Father, Ildebrando, is a salesman; mother, Maria Regina, is a business owner...Has one older sister, Beatriz...Consid ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ATP Weekend Wrap: No Grigor, No Problem for Sofia Debut
- Burgos defended his Ecuador Open Quito claycourt title on Sunday, winning his second straight with a 4-6, 7-6(5), 6-3 win over Thomaz Bellucci.
The 35-year-old followed up on his 2015 effort when he became the first Dominican to win an ATP title.
"I can't describe the feeling...
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
ECUADOR OPEN QUITO
Quito, Ecuador; Surface: clay
Seeds:Â Bernard "The Tank Engine" Tomic, Feliciano "F-Lo" Lopez, Thomaz Bellucci, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Victor Estrella Burgos, Paolo Lorenzi, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, Pablo Carreno Busta
Floaters:Â Al Montanes
- Ferrer Sends Hewitt Into Retirement At Australian Open; Murray, Monfils Impress; Verdasco Out
Elsewhere, Americans had a mixed day with John Isner cruising past Marcel Granollers in straights. Steve Johnson pounded Thomaz Bellucci but Rajeev Ram lost in 5 to qualifier Stephane Robert and Jack Sock went down in three to Lukas Rosol. Milos Raonic also cruised and Felici...
- Why Novak Djokovic's 2015 Season Wasn't As Great As So Many Think
- happened to Grigor Dimitrov, Milos Raonic, David Goffin, Jerzy Janowicz, Pablo Carreno Busta, Thiemo de Bakker, Ernests Gulbis, Tomaz Bellucci and Sam Querrey who were at one point suppose to contend with the very best, but it hasn't quite happened that way. Kei Nishikori and Marin...
- Djokovic Advances In Paris Title Defense Opener, Streak At 18; Federer, Nadal, Murray In Action Wednesday
- Djokovic opened his Paris title defense with a tough 7-5, 6-3 win over Brazilian lefty Thomaz Bellucci.
"Bellucci is someone who likes these particular conditions, likes to create spin, especially from forehand side and plays pretty well," said Djokovic. "It wasn't easy to make ...
- Novak Djokovic Begins 171st Week At No. 1 On ATP Rankings
- is like a human backboard right now."
This week Djokovic is the defending champion and top seed at the Paris Indoors. He'll play Thomaz Bellucci in the second round.
"If I donâ€™t do as well the last two tournaments of course it wouldnâ€™t ruin my season, because I still think itâ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 31
- Nadal InterviewFrench OpenMonday, May 31, 2010
Q. You beat Bellucci two years ago in three sets, and today again in three sets. Was it more difficult today, and in what way? RAFAEL NADAL: I didn't remember exactly, no? But that match was a tougher one in the tournament for...
- Qualifier Bellucci Wins at ATP Gstaad
- qualifier Thomaz Bellucci topped German Andreas Beck 6-4, 7-6(2) on Sunday to win his first career title at the Allianz Suisse Open Gstaad. "For sure it was the best week of my career," Bellucci said. "I played unbelievably in three or four matches, I won against [Stan] W...
- After Slow Start, Rafael Nadal Rolls Bellucci In Brazil
- Lopez, Cilic, Bellucci Win ATP Titles
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles
Recent fan comments for Thomaz Bellucci:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)