Thomaz Bellucci - News and More
- Nationality: BRA (Brazil )
- Birthdate: December 30, 1987
- Birthplace: Tiete, Brazil
- Residence: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Francisco Clavet
- 2013 Final Ranking: 125
Do you like Thomaz Bellucci?
|Full name is Thomaz Cocchiarali Bellucci...Father, Ildebrando, is a salesman; mother, Maria Regina, is a business owner...Has one older sister, Beatriz...Consid ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- is a factor, I don't see anyone who can beat him best-of-5 on a hard court before the quarterfinals. OK, maybe Andreas Seppi or Thomaz Bellucci or Roberto Bautista Agut but I think all three of those guys are longshots on a quick court. Awaiting Rafa in that Final 8 could be either ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori v Andy Murray; Rio Olympics Men's SF Picks And Pans
- am so glad with my success and I will try to be 100%."
And while that was going on, Nadal had dropped the first set to Brazil's Thomaz Bellucci before course-correcting for a 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 victory and his 800th overall career match win.
"Rafa is a great player and he deserves to ...
- Murray, Del Potro Author Comebacks At Rio Olympics; Nadal Says No To Mixed, Stays Perfect In Singles
- but with the heavy load of matches ahead due to the washout Wednesday, he decided to withdraw.
Next for Nadal is Brazilian No. 1 Thomaz Bellucci who surprised David Goffin 7-6(10), 6-4.
"The crowd support me a lot, they motivate me in every match and for me it is amazing to play i...
- Rain Washes Out Play At Rio Olympics; Rafael Nadal Faced With Winning 10 Matches In Four Days!
- in action, Juan Martin del Potro returns as does defending gold medalist Andy Murray who meets Fabio Fognini.
Brazilian hope Thomaz Bellucci battled David Goffin.
The women will be headlined by new tournament favorites Angelique Kerber and Madison Keys along with Brit Johanna ...
- Andy Murray Continues Gold Medal March In Rio; Rafael Nadal Plays Three Matches Wednesday!
- beating Gastao Elias. His great draw continues in the third round against Evegeny Donskoy who knocked out David Ferrer.
And Thomaz Bellucci thrilled the home fans winning in three over Pablo Cuevas. He'll face David Goffin.
Also Thursday, Juan Martin del Potro resumes his bid...
- Del Potro Wins Again In Rio, Tsonga Upset, Djokovic Loses In Doubles; Murray, Nadal Return Tuesday
- Martin del Potro continued to be the story of the Rio Olympic tennis event. Just 16 hours after stunned top ranked Novak Djokovic in about 2.5 hours, del Potro was back on court and needed to go the distance to put away the stubborn Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-3, 1-6, 6-3.
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 31
- Nadal InterviewFrench OpenMonday, May 31, 2010
Q. You beat Bellucci two years ago in three sets, and today again in three sets. Was it more difficult today, and in what way? RAFAEL NADAL: I didn't remember exactly, no? But that match was a tougher one in the tournament for...
- Qualifier Bellucci Wins at ATP Gstaad
- qualifier Thomaz Bellucci topped German Andreas Beck 6-4, 7-6(2) on Sunday to win his first career title at the Allianz Suisse Open Gstaad. "For sure it was the best week of my career," Bellucci said. "I played unbelievably in three or four matches, I won against [Stan] W...
- After Slow Start, Rafael Nadal Rolls Bellucci In Brazil
- Lopez, Cilic, Bellucci Win ATP Titles
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles
Recent fan comments for Thomaz Bellucci:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)