Timea Babos - News and More
Do you like Timea Babos?Coached by father, Csaba Babos, and Levente Baratosi ... Mother is Zsuzsanna; sister is Susie; also has a cat ... Started playing at age 8 ... Aggressive style ... Read Full Bio
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- the No. 1 ranking from Serena Williams this week in Dubai. HUNGARIAN LADIES OPEN Budapest, Hungary; surface: hard Seeds: Timea Babos, Lucie Safarova, Julia Goerges, Sorana Cirstea, Yanina Wickmayer, Pauline Parmentier, Oceane Dodin, Annika Beck Floaters: Donna Vekic, K...
- Halep, 3 Top 10ers, Venus Williams in St. Pete; WTA Previews
- 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Potential tough starts for (1) Halep after a bye vs. Konjuh, (8) Kasatkina vs. Bencic, (6) Vinci vs. Babos, (7) Bertens vs. Beck, (3) Kuznetsova after a bye vs. Gavrilova...Wildcards went to Russians Anna Kalinskaya and Natalia Vikhlyantseva...Ba...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- were Brit Heather Watson taking out No. 18-seeded Aussie Samantha Stosur 6-3, 3-6, 6-0, and American Nicole Gibbs ousting No. 25 Timea Babos 7-6(3), 6-4. "You get a bit sick of this feeling," said Stosur, who crashed out 6-0 in the third with a -12 in winners to unforced error...
- Radwanska Leads 3 Top 10 Players at WTA Shenzhen Open
- OPEN Shenzhen, China; surface: hard Seeds: Agnieszka Radwanska, Simona Halep, Johanna Konta, Timea Bacsinszky, Timea Babos, Anastasija Sevastova, Monica Niculescu, Alison Riske Floaters: Camila Giorgi, Jelena Jankovic Notes: Radwanska, Halep and Konta make...
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- be over it. I had the energy and the desire to play." Prior to the final Kuznetsova was physically tested by three-set wins over Timea Babos and Elina Svitolina in the semifinals. "I fought in every match. I tried to win," she said. "I had very tough matches because I didn't f...
- WTA Road To Singapore: Svetlana Kuznetsova Must Win Moscow Or Johanna Konta Gets Last Spot
- Suarez Navarro 3170 10 Svetlana Kuznetsova 3120 (Note: No. 2 Serena withdrew) For Kuznetsova to do it, she'll have to beat Timea Babos then possibly Elina Svitolina in the semifinals and perhaps Daria Kasatkina in the final. Looking at the field, it shows you a picture o...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)