Tobias Kamke - News and More
Do you like Tobias Kamke?Started playing tennis aged five, following in footsteps of his older brother, Phillip, who works for a TV station and is the most important and most inspiring ... Read Full Bio
- Top-Seeded Isner in ATP Newport Quarters Today; Tennis Hall of Fame Induction Tomorrow
- the semis the No. 131-ranked Gojowczyk will meet Aussie Matthew Ebden, who reached his first ATP quarterfinal after defeating Tobias Kamke 4-6, 7-6(6), 6-4 win over Tobias Kamke. Prior to the Saturday semifinals the Newport Tennis Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, inducting K...
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- three meetings against the Bulgarian most recently this June in Stuttgart. Zverev and Sock advanced with straight set wins over Tobias Kamke and Gastao Elias, respectively. Zverev took the lone meeting with Sock in Beijing a few weeks ago. In Moscow, the semifinals put Philipp...
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- John Millman, No. 20 Bernard Tomic, No. 21 Feliciano Lopez who beat Thomas Fabbiano of Italy in four, No. 25 Pablo Cuevas who beat Tobias Kamke from a set down, No. 26 Joao Sousa who beat Damir Dzumhur from a set down, and No. 29 Lucas Pouille who beat Julien Benneteau in four. ...
- Feverish Roger Federer Wins 2016 Opener In Brisbane, Faces Grigor Dimitrov Friday
- his first match under new coach Ivan Ljubicic, defending champion Roger Federer had no troubles in his 2016 opener, crushing Tobias Kamke 6-2, 6-1 at Brisbane last night. "When Ivan got available towards the end of the season, that's when I called him up," Federer said. "I thoug...
- Is Roger Federer Under An Injury Cloud Ahead Of 2016 Opener Tonight In Brisbane?
- champion Roger Federer might be dealing with an injury ahead of his 2016 opener tonight in Brisbane. Federer, who is due to face Tobias Kamke in the second round, has reportedly consulted a doctor, barely practiced and when he did he his practice short, according to the Courier Ma...
- The Top 10 Worst ATP Players Entering the 2015 French Open
- (ARG) 0-5 .000 2. Ernests Gulbis (LAT) 1-11 .091 3T. Julien Benneteau (FRA) 1-5 .167 3T. Tatsuma Ito (JPN) 1-5 .167 3T. Tobias Kamke (GER) 1-5 .167 3T. Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) 1-5 .167 7T. Facundo Arguello (ARG) 1-4 .200 7T. Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) 1-4 .200 7T. Blaz Kav...
I feel so much happier now I understand all this. Thakns!
Posted on June 9, 2011 at 12:39 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)