Tsvetana Pironkova - News and More
- Nationality: BUL ()
- Birthdate: September 13, 1987
- Birthplace: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Residence: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Turned Pro: Pro (2002)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 108
Do you like Tsvetana Pironkova?
| Coached by father, Kiril (former canoe champion) ... Mother, Radosveta, is a former swimming champion; has one brother, Encho, and one sister, Elisaveta ... In ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Halep, 4 Top 10 Women in WTA Sydney; Men's Field Left Wanting
- (2) Radwanska after a bye vs. the Stosur-Vinci winner...Wildcards were awarded to Ivanovic, Aussie Tammi Patterson and Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova...Pulling from the event were Madison Keys, Irina-Camelia Begu and Lucie Safarova...Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza are the top seeds in dou...
- Venus Williams, Woz, Pennetta Headline WTA Events This Week in Austria, Hong Kong, China
- and Petkovic and Safarova...Pulling from the tournament were Sara Errani, Daniela Hantuchova, Madison Keys, Karin Knapp, and Tsvetana Pironkova...In last year's final Karolina Pliskova beat Giorgi...There are no former champs in the field.
PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG TENNIS OPEN
- Serena Into Cincinnati Sweet 16, Azarenka Beats Wozniacki, Bencic Win Streak At 8
- defending champion Serena Williams it was a struggle at times but she got through her opening round beating Tsvetana Pironkova in Cincinnati earlier today 7-5, 6-3.
"When I play in front of a great crowd, I really want to play well," Serena said.
"There wasn't anything really ta...
- Federer Cruises In Cincinnati Opener; Nadal, Djokovic Murray Today
CENTER start 11:00 am
ATP - B. Coric (CRO) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI)
Not Before 1:00 pm
WTA -  S. Williams (USA) vs T. Pironkova (BUL)
Not Before 3:00 pm
ATP -  N. Djokovic (SRB) vs [LL] B. Paire (FRA)
Not Before 7:00 pm
WTA -  C. Wozniacki (DEN) vs V. Aza...
- Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova Pull Out Of Cincinnati; Defending Champion Serena Today
4-6, 6-3, 6-1.
Defending champion Serena Williams is in action this afternoon against former Wimbledon semifinalist Tsvetana Pironkova. In the evening, Caroline Wozniacki battles Azarenka.
"There are no surprises - we've known each other since the juniors, way before we ...
- Serena Williams Has A Twin?
- of the season last week at the Canadian Open to Belinda Bencic, the World No. 1 is back on court Wednesday in Cincinnati against Tsevetana Pironkova. ...
- Vera Zvonareva Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
Q. What do you know about your semifinal opponent? Must be rather a surprise that you're not playing Venus, that you're playing Pironkova.
VERA ZVONAREVA: You know, obviously Venus is going to be always one of the favorite players here at Wimbledon. But if Tsvetana beat her t...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- Pironkova InterviewWimbledonTuesday, 29 June 2010Q. You said on your way off court you hoped it would be mentioned on the news back home. How will this be taken back there?
TSVETANA PIRONKOVA: Well, I received quite a few phone calls. Everyone was so happy and excited. H...
- Pironkova Stuns Venus, Clijsters Also Upset in Wimbledon QFs; Serena in Charge
Recent fan comments for Tsvetana Pironkova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)