Vincent Millot - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: January 30, 1986
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Montpellier, France
- Residence: Dijon, France
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Stephane Neveu - Vincent Bonnetain
Do you like Vincent Millot?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Isner, Stosur Headline Men's, Women's Fields at Washington Citi Open
- main draw in Jared Donaldson, Ernesto Escobedo, Ryan Harrison and Alex Kuznetsov, along with Aussie James Duckworth and France's Vincent Millot...Pulling out of the event were Ricardas Berankis, Tomas Berdych, Ernests Gulbis, Nick Kyrgios, and Rajeev Ram...The absent Kei Nishikori b...
- Murray and Top Seeds Cruise; 6 Lower Seeds Lose at Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nadal Sunday
- E. Makarova (RUS) vs  S. Halep (ROU)
STADIUM 2 start 11:00 am
WTA -  A. Radwanska (POL) vs  M. Niculescu (ROU)
ATP - [Q] V. Millot (FRA) vs  J. Tsonga (FRA)
ATP - V. Pospisil (CAN) vs  G. Simon (FRA)
WTA -  J. Jankovic (SRB) vs C. Vandeweghe (USA)
- American Qualifier Fratangelo Lines Up Djokovic Meeting in Indian Wells; Berdych v Del Potro Saturday
- round were Slovakia's Jozef Kovalik topping fellow qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert of France 6-4, 6-7(9), 7-6(5), and France's Vincent Millot beating American wildcard Mackenzie McDonald 6-1, 6-3.
Notable un-seeds into the second round were German riser Alexander Zverev coming ...
- ATP Previews: Montpellier, Quito, Zagreb
- for seeds go to (8) Struff vs. the veteran Nieminen and (5) Janowicz vs. Brown...Wildcards went to Frenchmen Laurent Lokoli, Vincent Millot and Lucas Pouille...Pulling from the event were Julien Benneteau, Andrey Golubev and Andrey Kuznetsov...In last year's final Monfils beat G...
- Federer v Murray Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick? Djokovic Redux
- here. And in his last match against the unheralded Stephane Robert he blinked. He also had a struggle in the final set against Vincent Millot.
So even though Murray leads the series and comes in as the higher ranked guy, I'm leaning to Federer to pull this one out. If Roger pl...
- Andy Murray Won The Last 23 Point Of His Match - "It's Not Easy To Do" He Says!
- to close out qualifier Vincent Millot, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray had one of the most remarkable finishes to a match not just in his history but also in recent memory.
Murray, who dominated the Frenchman early, led by two sets but found himself down 51 and having to f...
Recent fan comments for Vincent Millot: