Wen-Hsin Hsu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Wen-Hsin Hsu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Venus Gets Paid in Taiwan; Swiss Top Seeds in St. Pete: WTA Previews
- starts for (8) Riske vs. the Croat riser Vekic, and (2) Doi vs. the lesser Pliskova...Wildcards stayed in-country to Chinese-Taipei's Hsu Ching-Wen, Lee Pei-Chi and Lee Ya-Hsuan...Withdrawing were Daniela Hantuchova, Romina Oprandi, Pauline Parmentier and Ajla Tomljanovic...20...
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Loaded Doha; ATP/WTA Week 1 Previews
- Rublev, and India's Ramkumar Ramanathan...Pulling out of the tournament were Yuki Bhambri, Andreas "Don't Be a" Haider-Maurer, Lu Yen-Hsun, and Janko Tipsarevic...Stan the Man is the two-time defending champ, last year in the final topping Aljaz Bedene...Wawrinka (2015-14,'11)...
- Nadal Knocked Out Of Queen's, Murray Wins; Federer v Gulbis In Halle
- think overall I had a really good match.”
Three-time Queen's champion Andy Murray made a successful grass debut battling past Yen-Hsun Lu 6-4, 7-5.
"It was good," Murray said. "I always enjoy coming back here. It was not an easy match. He's a good player, obviously. He ...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Simon, Isner at Nice; Geneva, Strasbourg, Nurnberg
- Marin Cilic, Pablo Andujar, Benjamin Becker, Andreas Haider-Maurer, Joao Sousa, Marcos Baghdatis, Mikhail Youzhny
Floaters: Yen-Hsun Lu, Lukas Rosol
Notes: The Geneva Open returns to the Swiss city for the first time since 1991, relocating from Dusseldorf...The homebo...
- Djokovic, Murray Dominant Heading Into Australian Third Round While Federer, Nadal Are Ailing
- which I hate. And then we get to Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
Federer cruised in his opener - as he should - blowing out Yen-Hsun Lu. Then things got interesting against Simone Bolelli for a bit. Federer sought treatment for a mysterious swollen finger late in the fir...
- Federer, Nadal Dominate At The Australian Open; Top Seeds Serena, Djokovic In Action Tuesday
- I need to improve a little bit more."
Federer was up in the evening, and the Swiss continued his recent Aussie success easing past Yen-Hsun Lu 6-4, 6-2, 7-5 for win number 1001.
"I'm very pleased to make this one here tonight," Federer said. "Winning first round, it's always...
- Yen Hsun Lu Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- Hsun Lu InterviewWimbledonMonday, 28 June 2010Q. You played him twice before. What was the difference?
YEN‑HSUN LU: I think for me I know he's very tough on grass because he has big serve. And I don't think I'm doing different than last time. But I just show my serve ...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after bye against either (WC) Grosjean or Nieminen; (1) Monfils vs. (...
Recent fan comments for Wen-Hsin Hsu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)