Wen-Hsin Hsu - News and More
Do you like Wen-Hsin Hsu?
- Dimitrov Pulls But Wawrinka Leads at ATP Sofia Open; Preview
- hero Grigor Dimitrov's withdrawal due to injury leaves the Diema Xtra Sofia Open without a Top 10 player, now led by No. 15 Stan Wawrinka working on a comeback from a knee injury. "I and my team had to take one of the most difficult decisions to skip this year'...
- Bouchard, Stosur, Shuai Headline WTA Taipei Open
- seed Peng Shuai, former Slam champ Sam Stosur and wild card Genie Bouchard make the Taiwan Open an interesting watch this week. TAIWAN OPEN TAIPEI, Taiwan; Surface: indoor hard Seeds: Peng Shuai, Zhang Shuai, Samantha Stosur, Timea Babos, Yulia Putintseva, Zarina D...
- Cilic, Anderson Headlines ATP India Stop in Pune; Preview
- Cilic is the Top 10 representative leading the field of the ATP World Tour tournament that in 2018 makes the move from Chennai to Pune in India. Roberto Bautista Agut will defend his title against the two-time top-seeded winner Cilic. Here's a look at the field: ...
- Sock Socked as Americans Open Play at US Open; Nadal, Federer Tuesday
- upset-minded Monday were Kazakhstan's Mikhail Kukushkin defeating No. 21 seed David Ferrer 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-1, Taiwan's Lu Yen-Hsun topping No. 25 Karen Khachanov 4-6, 6-2, 6-3, 6-3, and Brit Kyle Edmund ousting No. 32 Robin Haase 6-3, 7-5, 6-3. Unseeded notable winn...
- Thiem Leads This Week at Inaugural Grasscourt ATP Stop in Turkey
- for (6) Troicki vs. Berlocq and (7) Coric vs. Mannarino... Wildcards went to Ferrer and Turkey's Marsel Ilhan and Cem Ilkel...Yen-Hsun Lu pulled from the event... Thiem won his lone grasscourt title last year at Stuttgart. ...
- Federer Finds Winning Form In Halle, Haas Honored After Loss
- took charge from the baseline and served well. Overall, I’m very happy,” Federer said. Federer was scheduled to play Yen-Hsun Lu before a right arm injury ended his hopes of facing the Swiss. The victory was also Federer's 1,100 of his career. And as he seeks a...
- Yen Hsun Lu Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- Hsun Lu InterviewWimbledonMonday, 28 June 2010Q. You played him twice before. What was the difference? YEN‑HSUN LU: I think for me I know he's very tough on grass because he has big serve. And I don't think I'm doing different than last time. But I just show my serve ...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after bye against either (WC) Grosjean or Nieminen; (1) Monfils vs. (...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)