Wen-Hsin Hsu - News and More
Do you like Wen-Hsin Hsu?
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
- OPEN Memphis, Tenn., USA; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, Steve Darcis, Lu Yen-hsun Floaters: Taylor Fritz Notes: No Top 10ers in the field, but plenty of middling American pl...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- over No. 26 Albert Ramos 4-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4, 6-3. Notable winners in all-unseeded meetings were Andrey Rublev taking out veteran Lu Yen-Hsun in four, Steve Johnson who will next face Wawrinka, Brit Daniel Evans continuing his hot streak, Ryan Harrison dismissing Nicolas Mahut in...
- Murray, Djokovic Begin Battle at Doha; Cilic Headlines Chennai
- No. 1 Andy Murray and No. 2 Novak Djokovic duel for a title in Doha, while Marin Cilic is the favorite in Chennai: QATAR EXXONMOBIL OPEN Doha, Qatar; surface: hard Seeds: Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Tomas Berdych, David Goffin, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Ivo Karlovic, ...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- Slam winner Stosur to give it some meat...Little to no floating talent...Wildcards went to Turkey's Basak Eraydin, Chinese Taipei's Lee Ya-Hsuan, and Hong Kong's Zhang Ling...Jankovic (the lone former champ in the field) beat Kerber 6-1 in the third in last year's final. TIANJIN...
- Kerber, Murray Headline Elite China Open Fields
- men's No. 1 and women's No. 2 have bowed out, but the China Open remains a blockbuster this week as a combined ATP/WTA event. On the women's side nine out of the Top 10 are in attendance, including defending champion Garbine Muguruza trying to find her form, joined by ...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- of serves, Ivo Karlovic set a new record for aces at the US Open smashing 61 in a 5-set 4-6, 7-6(4), 6-7(4), 7-6(5), 7-5 win over Yen-Hsun Lu. The tally is still short of Karlovic's personal best of 78 at the 2009 Davis Cup but he bested Richard Krajicek's 49 from the 1999 Ope...
- Yen Hsun Lu Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- Hsun Lu InterviewWimbledonMonday, 28 June 2010Q. You played him twice before. What was the difference? YEN‑HSUN LU: I think for me I know he's very tough on grass because he has big serve. And I don't think I'm doing different than last time. But I just show my serve ...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after bye against either (WC) Grosjean or Nieminen; (1) Monfils vs. (...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)