Wen-Hsin Hsu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Wen-Hsin Hsu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- Slam winner Stosur to give it some meat...Little to no floating talent...Wildcards went to Turkey's Basak Eraydin, Chinese Taipei's Lee Ya-Hsuan, and Hong Kong's Zhang Ling...Jankovic (the lone former champ in the field) beat Kerber 6-1 in the third in last year's final.
- Kerber, Murray Headline Elite China Open Fields
- men's No. 1 and women's No. 2 have bowed out, but the China Open remains a blockbuster this week as a combined ATP/WTA event.
On the women's side nine out of the Top 10 are in attendance, including defending champion Garbine Muguruza trying to find her form, joined by ...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- of serves, Ivo Karlovic set a new record for aces at the US Open smashing 61 in a 5-set 4-6, 7-6(4), 6-7(4), 7-6(5), 7-5 win over Yen-Hsun Lu. The tally is still short of Karlovic's personal best of 78 at the 2009 Davis Cup but he bested Richard Krajicek's 49 from the 1999 Ope...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- punished by Radek "The Worm" Stepanek 7-6(5), 6-4, and Vasek Pospisil who succumbed to No. 10 Gael Monfils 7-6(6), 6-0.
Raonic beat Yen-Hsun "Rendy" Lu 6-3, 6-3, to set up a third-round meeting with American qualifier Jared Donaldson, who defeated newly-shaved headed Fabio Fogni...
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- play without rain on Thursday at Wimbledon.
The No. 2-seeded Murray overcame an early deficit to defeat Taiwan's unseeded Lu Yen-Hsun 6-3, 6-2, 6-1. "Randy" Lu had earlier in his career beaten Murray at the Olympic games.
"The first set was tough -- I went a break down...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Thomaz Bellucci, Rogerio Dutra Silva (*) (FP)
Bulgaria Grigor Dimitrov
Canada Milos Raonic, Vasek Pospisil
Chinese Taipei Lu Yen-Hsun
Croatia Marin Cilic, Borna Coric
Cyprus Marcos Baghdatis
Czech Republic Tomas Berdych, Jiri Vesely, Lukas Rosol
Dominican Republic Vic...
- Yen Hsun Lu Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- Hsun Lu InterviewWimbledonMonday, 28 June 2010Q. You played him twice before. What was the difference?
YEN‑HSUN LU: I think for me I know he's very tough on grass because he has big serve. And I don't think I'm doing different than last time. But I just show my serve ...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after bye against either (WC) Grosjean or Nieminen; (1) Monfils vs. (...
Recent fan comments for Wen-Hsin Hsu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)