Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Jack Sock Out Two Months After Snowboarding Accident
- ranked among the Top 10, Jack Sock is now out of the Top 100 and the news isn't getting any better. The 26-year-old underwent surgery last week for torn ligaments in his figures after a snowboarding accident. Sock will reportedly miss two months, keeping him out of Indian We...
- Andy Murray Undergoes Hip Surgery, Will He Return?
- Murray revealed that he underwent hip resurfacing surgery Monday in London. The Scot posted on Social Media, "I underwent a hip resurfacing surgery in London yesterday morning...feeling a bit battered and bruised just now but hopefully that will be the end of my hip pain inū...
- Rafael Nadal: Novak Played Fantastic
- was a tough evening for Rafael Nadal Sunday night as he was blown out by Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open final. Nadal loses for a fourth time in the Australian Open final. Despite playing just his first event since the US Open, he made it to the final without losing a s...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- Djokovic proved without a doubt that he's the best player in the world Sunday night in Melbourne, winning a record 7th Australian Open title and a 15th overall Grand Slam title. Djokovic moves to within two of Rafael Nadal's 17 Slams and five from Roger Federer's record of ...
- Djokovic Dominates Nadal For 7th Australian Open Title, 15th Grand Slam
- as another epic between two tennis greats and longtime rivals, the much-hyped 53rd meeting between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal was over about 10 minutes into the match. Djokovic came out supremely focused and in full flight winning 12 of the first 13 points over a shel...
- Osaka Outlasts Pliskova To Reach Australian Open Final, Will Meet Kvitova For Title
- Osaka was ranked No. 72 a year ago. On Saturday, she'll play for the No. 1 ranking and her second straight Grand Slam title at the Australian Open. Riding a 12-match Grand Slam win streak, Osaka edged Karolina Pliskova today in the semifinals 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. The 21-year-old ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011¬†¬†¬† R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2¬† ¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†Q.¬† You've heard your name called many times around the world.¬† Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011¬†¬†¬† P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6¬†¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†Q.¬† Are you contagious?¬†ANDY RODDICK:¬† I don't know.¬† Come here.¬†Q.¬† So what is it?¬†ANDY RODDICK:¬† I don't know.¬† I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]