Xin Wen - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Xin Wen?
Latest News, articles and information:
- All Eyes on Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
Buenos Aires, Argentina; Surface: clay
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Pablo Cuevas
Floaters: Juan Monaco, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Nicolas Almagro
- Venus Gets Paid in Taiwan; Swiss Top Seeds in St. Pete: WTA Previews
- for (8) Riske vs. the Croat riser Vekic, and (2) Doi vs. the lesser Pliskova...Wildcards stayed in-country to Chinese-Taipei's Hsu Ching-Wen, Lee Pei-Chi and Lee Ya-Hsuan...Withdrawing were Daniela Hantuchova, Romina Oprandi, Pauline Parmentier and Ajla Tomljanovic...2016 is the ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- that the first Grand Slam of 2016 is over, some thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until ...
- How Did Roger Federer Injure His Knee? Turns Out It Was Just A Walk In The Park With The Kids
- to Swiss news reports, Roger Federer injured his knee during an innocent walk in the park in Melbourne with his girls Charlene Riva and Myla Rose last week.
The injury occurred the day after Federer lost to Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open semifinals. Before his fl...
- Roger Federer Out A Month After Undergoing Knee Surgery To Repair Torn Meniscus
- iron man of tennis Roger Federer will miss Rotterdam and his title defense in Dubai after undergoing knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
According to a post he made on Facebook, Federer injured the knee the AFTER his semifinal loss at the Australian Open to Novak Djokovic...
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
- SUD DE FRANCE
Montpellier, France; Surface: hard
Seeds: Richard Gasquet, Marin Cilic, Gilles Simon, Benoit Paire, Gael Monfils, Joao Sousa, Borna Coric, Marcos Baghdatis
Floaters: Ernests Gulbis
Notes: Homecountry hope Gasquet is the lone Top 10 player in th...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
- Serena Williams: Stop The Lies, I Am Not Dating Jake Owen!!
Recent fan comments for Xin Wen:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)