Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Haas, Veterans Look to Spice-Up Dull German Open Field; Preview
- Tennis Championships 2017 HAMBURG, Germany; surface: clay Seeds: Albert Ramos Vinolas, Pablo Cuevas, Karen Khachanov, Gilles Simon, Benoit Paire, Diego Schwartzman, Fernando Verdasco, David Ferrer Floaters: Martin Klizan, Andrey Kuznetsov Notes: Ah how far th...
- Roger Federer Admits To Partying Hard After Winning Wimbledon [Video]
- up early Monday to hit the media circus, but did so with a bit of a hangover - I'm sure Cilic wishes that had happened Saturday night. "Went to bed at 5. I spent time without about 40 friends that came from around the world and mostly Switzerland to support me," Federer said. "W...
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
- Top 15 players on the red dirt this week at the Skistar Swedish Open, where top-seeded Pablo Carreno Busta is already out, on Wednesday retiring against Russian Andrey Kuznetsov with an abdominal strain trailing 4-6, 7-6(5), 3-0. "The key was not to give up until the en...
- Federer Flawless Against Cilic, Wins Record 8th Wimbledon Title, 19th Grand Slam
- about to be 36, but that’s not a problem for Roger Federer. But it’s a problem for everyone else at the top of men's tennis because after all these years - 17 of them - he's still winning. The Swiss sorcerer continued to confound the very best in tennis winning a second G...
- Federer v Berdych, Querrey v Cilic; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- then there was one. One of the Big 4 remaining, that is. After five rounds of battle on God's green earth, only Roger Federer was left standing among the Big 4 at Wimbledon. Rafael Nadal couldn't complete his comeback against Gilles Muller. Novak Djokovic succumbed to an elbo...
- Novak Djokovic's Bad Elbow Might Force Him To Take A Break, Even Have Surgery
- Djokovic's elbow flared up at the worst time, forcing him to retire from a quarterfinal match against Tomas Berdych Wednesday at Wimbledon. Afterward, Djokovic admitted that he's been struggling with the issue for over a year now. And it forced him out of Miami earlier this...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)