Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- ITF, which oversees the Grand Slams, just put out a press release in support of chair umpire Carlos Ramos for his actions in the hot-button topic of the US Open women's in which Serena Williams got hit with three second-set violations during a loss to Naomi Osaka. The stateme...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- near rock-bottom in March, to now on top of the tennis world, it's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic. Yesterday, the Serb claimed his third US Open title beating 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro. It was Djokovic's 14th career Grand Slam title, tying him with his idol Pete...
- Djokovic Dumps Del Potro For 3rd US Open Title, 14th Grand Slam
- Djokovic cruised to his second straight Grand Slam title Sunday night in New York, taking a third US Open crown with a convincing 6-3, 7-6(4), 6-3 victory over former champion Juan Martin Del Potro. Ever since that Roger Federer match in the Cincinnati final, Djokovic has b...
- Serena Williams: For Me To Say 'Thief' And The Umpire To Then Take A Game From Me Felt Sexist
- started as a shocking one-sided US open women's final Saturday as the 20-year-old upstart Naomi Osaka was having her way with Serena Williams, leading by a set 62. Then in the third game thigs escalated quickly after Serena as called for a coaching violation. Then losing a break ...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Osaka made history Saturday at the US Open, beating Serena Williams in a controversial final 62, 64 to become the first Japanese man or woman to ever win a Grand Slam event. The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champio...
- Nadal Retires Due To Knee Putting Del Potro Into US Open Final Against Djokovic
- the second time this year Rafael Nadal couldn't finish a hard court Grand Slam. The Spaniard was resuming his US Open title defense this evening in the semifinals against Juan Martin del Potro when once again knee troubles arose, forcing him to retire down 7-6(3), 6-2 due to ten...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)