Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Federer, Nadal Power Into Miami QFs, Zverev Upsets Wawrinka
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal headed for another final collision? It looks that way in Miami where the two Hall of Fame legends continued to play up to their credentials. Today in fourth round action Federer held off an in-form Roberto Bautista Agut in two tiebreakers 7-6(5)...
- Kerber, Halep, Pliskova And Venus Advance To Miami QFs; Muruguza Retires
- favorites and Top 3 seeds Angelique Kerber, Karolina Pliskova and Simona Halep all advanced to the quarterfinals at the Miami Open on Monday. Kerber cruised past qualifier Risa Ozaki 6-2, 6-2 in a first meeting. Pliskova also won in straight sets, upending Barbora Stry...
- Federer Derails Del Potro, Tall Men Tumble In Miami; Men's 4R Tuesday Inc. Nadal
- Federer kept his momentum rolling into the fourth round at Miami with a comfortable 6-3, 6-4 victory over Juan Martin del Potro. It was the first meeting between the two who share the same management agency since the ATP Finals in 2013 which went three sets. But Federer sta...
- Milos Raonic: Wimbledon Was The Last Time I Felt Physically Good
- been one injury after another for Milos Raonic. The big-serving Canadian had to withdraw from Miami yesterday do to continued issues with his hamstring. The same hamstring which kept him out of Indian Wells and forced him to also withdraw from the Delray Beach final. "It's r...
- Nadal Recovers After Bagel; Monday Miami Features Federer v Del Potro
- Nadal losing a set 6-0? The former No. 1 rebounded from one of the worst starts of his career on Sunday at the Miami Open to eventually defeat No. 26 seed Philipp Kohlschreiber 0-6, 6-2, 6-3. "He was doing everything good, so that's sport," Nadal said. "When some...
- Kerber Wins; Venus vs. Kuzy Monday at Miami Open
- No. 1 Angelique Kerber led the third-round winners on Sunday at the Miami Open, defeating unseeded American Shelby Rogers 6-4, 7-5 to advance to a meeting with Japan's dangerous unseeded Risa Ozaki. "It was a good match," said Kerber, who was down a break in both set...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)