Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3. "It's obviously great getting to the semifinals....
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Federer rolled to his 15th ATP Finals semifinal appearance Thursday in London, besting the guy who beat him at Wimbledon, Kevin Anderson, 6-4, 6-3. The 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to win...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3. "I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big challenge against him, so it was great to win," said Nishikori...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- champion Roger Federer opens play Sunday at the ATP Finals in London against Kei Nishikori. The Swiss, who no longer can finish No. 1 at the event, has owned the Japanese star winning the last six and seven of nine overall. And he's won both meetings with Nishikori at th...
- Federer Foils Fognini At Paris Masters, Zverev Wins; Djokovic v Cilic Friday
- Federer rolled in his first real match at the Paris Masters this week. After a walkover yesterday over Milos Raonic, Federer cruised past Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 to advance to the quarterfinals and keep his slim hopes for a year-end No. 1 ranking alive. "I think both of us w...
- Stephens To Face Svitolina For WTA Singapore Finals Title
- undefeated players in Sloane Stephens and Elina Svitolina will meet for a first WTA Finals title in Singapore on Sunday. Stephens, the former US Open champion, dropped the opening set 6-0 and went down 2-0 in the second to Karolina Pliskova then found her form to win 0-6, 6-...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]