Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- Federer will officially return to tennis Monday night in Melbourne when the 4-time champion takes on fellow 35-year-old Jurgen Melzer in the first round of the Australian Open. Federer, who went 2-1 at the Hopman Cup exo, hasn't played an official tour match since July agai...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- healthy Rafael Nadal returns to the Australian Open hoping to start the climb back up the top of the rankings. And maybe, win a second "Career Grand Slam". Nadal fell last year to Fernando Verdasco in a first round stunner, and later suffered a wrist injury which he says hamper...
- After Trying to Lose, Mertens Wins 1st WTA Title at Hobart
- Elise Mertens won an unlikely first WTA title of her career on Saturday, upsetting No. 3 seed Monica Niculescu 6-3, 6-1 in the final of the Hobart International in Australia. Aside from needing to qualify to even reach the main draw, the tournament win was surpri...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam. Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on f...
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- Raonic is a man with a plan and that plan is to get to the top, no limits. Raonic has gone through several coaches including Ivan Ljubicic, Carlos Moya, John McEnroe and has now hired Richard Krajicek. Why go to the big Dutchmen with the similar game to him? Raonic says it's a...
- Roger Federer: It's A Great Draw Because I'm In The Draw, But Playing A 5 Set Match, That's The Unknown
- Federer is back! Federer officially return to tennis on Monday night in Melbourne where he'll face a qualifier in the first round at the Australian Open. It's Federer first tour match since stumbling out of the Wimbledon semifinals to Milos Raonic and ending his 2016 season du...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
- Serena Williams: Stop The Lies, I Am Not Dating Jake Owen!!
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)