Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- a shock loss from a set up to David Goffin on Saturday in the semifinals at the ATP Finals, Roger Federer was overall very happy with his 2017 season. And why not? After missing the last half of 2016 due to a knee injury, Federer rebounded winning two Grand Slams and fini...
- Dimitrov Climbs To No. 3 After ATP Finals Title Win Over Goffin
- Dimitrov held his nerves and defeated David Goffin 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 in the championship match of the ATP finals on Sunday, claiming his biggest career title and fourth of 2017. "This makes me even more locked in, more excited about my work, and for what's to come," Dimitrov s...
- No Chung Change for South Korean who Wins Next Gen ATP Finals
- Chung of South Korea was the winner of the inaugural Next Gen ATP Finals, in the championship upsetting top-seeded Andrey Rublev of Russia 3-4(5), 4-3(2), 4-2, 4-2 in the experimental short-set scoring format in Milan, Italy. "I really don't know how I won here in Mi...
- Wozniacki Beats Venus in WTA Finals, Capping Wacky WTA Season
- Wozniacki beat Venus Williams in the unlikely WTA Finals final, capping an unlikely year where the No. 1 ranking switched hands a number of times in the absence of the women's game's stars. Seven players could finish year-end No. 1 entering the WTA Finals. Wozniac...
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- former champions meet in the Basel final Sunday. Home favorite and 7-time winner Roger Federer meets 2-time champ Juan Martin del Potro in a dream matchup. Federer flew past David Goffin 6-1, 6-2 to advance to his 13th career final in Basel. Federer will seek a 95th career...
- Federer Rallies In Basel, Cilic v Del Potro SF; Tsonga Sacks Zverev In Vienna
- Federer kept his bid for an 8th Basel title having to come from a set down to beat Adrian Mannarino 4-6, 6-1, 6-3. “Today was a battle. I had to somehow dig and fight and sometimes these wins are more rewarding than just leading from the get-go and dominating throughout a...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)