Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The French Open?
- are just days away from the release of the French Open draw. With Rafael Nadal secured in the Top 4, the only drama with the draw is what side Nadal lands on, Andy Murray's or Novak Djokovic's. Maybe Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev quarter match-ups are also intriguing, otherw...
- Novak Djokovic Talks About The Hiring Of Andre Agassi
- news leaked of a new coach in his box, Novak Djokovic talked about the hiring of Andre Agassi for his French Open title defense. From his presser after his to loss to Alexander Zverev in the Rome final yesterday: Q. There were reports during the match on Italian TV that Andr...
- Halep Hobbled Mid-Match, Svitolina Steals WTA Rome Title
- Halep is the Vegas favorite for winning the French Open with Serena Williams (pregnant), Maria Sharapova (wildcard-shunned for doping), and Victoria Azarenka (post-pregnancy) out of the mix. But those odds are up in the air after the physical and mental challenges Halep could...
- Terrific Thiem Topples Nadal, Awaits Rain-Delayed Djokovic-DelPo Winner In Rome SF
- up one of his greatest wins of his young career, Dominic Thiem outslugged and overpowered Rafael Nadal in the Rome quarterfinals today, ending the Spaniard's 17-match win streak with an emphatic 6-4, 6-3 victory. "It is an incredible feeling, after our last two meetings I...
- Venus Upsetting Top Players, Faces French Open Champ Muguruza Friday at WTA Rome
- Top 8 seeds and a mix of former No. 1s, qualifiers and up-and-comers make up the quarterfinals of the Italian Open after upsets on Thursday in Rome. No. 9 Venus Williams pulled the biggest upset, taking out No. 5 seed Johanna Konta 6-1, 3-6, 6-1. "I love this tourname...
- Zverev Wins 1st German Title, 1st Clay Title at ATP Munich
- Alexander Zverev won his first title on home turf Sunday, beating Argentine qualifier Guido Pella 6-4, 6-3 for the BMW Open championship in Munich. "I lost the final in Halle last year, which was very painful," said Zverev, who went down a break early in the first b...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)