Xinyun Han - News and More
Do you like Xinyun Han?
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- greats Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal were both straight set winners in the second round on Wednesday at the Australian Open. During the day, Federer won his 16th straight match in Melbourne easing past British qualifier Dan Evans 7-6(5), 7-6(3), 6-3. It was far from vi...
- Wozniacki, Barty Shine At Australian Open; Serena v Bouchard Thurs
- champion Caroline Wozniacki continues to be overlooked as a legitimate favorite to repeat at the Australian Open. The Dane, though, has let her racquet do the talking and prove the oddsmakers' wrong, and so far so good. She's won her last nine matches in Melbourne after tr...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- Djokovic resumed his Grand Slam domination Tuesday night in Melbourne cruising past American qualifier Mitchell Krueger 6-3, 6-2, 6-2. “It’s great to be back playing healthy, and feeling good on the court,” said Djokovic who suffered from an elbow injury in Melbourne ...
- Serena Sublime In Comeback At Australian Open; Venus, Halep Escape
- the first time since her controversial loss in the US Open final to Naomi Osaka, Serena Williams returned to official pro tennis Tuesday in Melbourne, and the now-37-year-old didn't disappoint. The former No. 1 dominated fellow mother and Florida neighbor in Tatjana Maria win...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Murray was the story of the day at the Australian Open. The soon-to-be-retired Scot played his final match in Melbourne Monday night and in typical Murray fashion, he gave it all he had but just came up short in a tough loss to Doha champion Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4, 6-7(...
- Sharapova, Kerber, Wozniacki Winners At Australian Open; Williams On Tap Tuesday
- trio of former champions rolled into the second round Monday at the Australian Open. 2008 champion Maria Sharapova looked about as good as you can in hammer British qualifier Harriet Dart 6-0, 6-0. In Dart's debut, Sharapova wasn't letting up on the gas to allow the 22-year-old...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?