Xinyun Han - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
- 2013 Final Ranking: 399
Do you like Xinyun Han?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Daria Kasatkina: I Love Everything About Rafael Nadal
- of the new faces on the women's tour this year has been Daria Kasatkina. The 19-year-old Russian was put in the spotlight at the Australian Open when she faced Serena Williams in the third round.
Since then, she's kept improving reached the quarterfinals at Indian Wells and t...
- Milos Raonic: Winning The Canadian Open Would Be One Of The More Significant Achievements I'd Like To Reach
- a quick win over American teen Jared Donaldson last night, Milos Raonic reiterated his importance on winning the Rogers Cup Canadian Open in Toronto, his hometown event.
"It's definitely one of the more significant achievements I'd like to reach," Raonic said. "It defin...
- Venus Williams, Eugenie Bouchard KO'd Out Of Montreal; Russians Rise Up As A New Champion Will Be Crowned
- attraction Venus Williams and Eugenie Bouchard were bounced from the Canadian Open Montreal Thursday.
A day after failing to serve at full power, Venus succumbed to 21-year-old Madison Keys but not without a fight. After looking like it was going to a blowout with Keys up 6-...
- Inspired Eugenie Bouchard Advances with Upset, Venus Lines Up Madison Keys at Rogers Cup
- Top 10 seeds were in action on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, but only six moved into the second round as Slovak Kristina Kucova recorded the biggest upset of the day, knocking out No. 8-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
But the upset that mattere...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- then there was one.
No. 4 seed Milos Raonic became the only Canadian left in the Rogers Cup, otherwise known as the Canadian Open, as round 2 of the event was completed on Wednesday and four Canadians were shown the exit.
Grigor Dimitrov in the final night match ush...
- Roger Federer's Agent: There Is No Doom And Gloom In Our Camp
- Federer's announcement that he will miss the remainder of the 2016 season hit fans hard yesterday. But Federer's agent, Tony Godsick, assured fans it's not that bad.
"There is no gloom and doom in our camp," Godsick told ESPN's Greg Garber. "The decision was unfortunate, on...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
Recent fan comments for Xinyun Han:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)