Xinyun Han - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
- 2013 Final Ranking: 399
Do you like Xinyun Han?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Unstoppable Kuznetsova Into Semis, Kerber v Keys Thursday at WTA Finals
- will she run out of gas?
Former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova, who last week needed to win the Moscow title to even qualify for the WTA Finals, on Wednesday defeated US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova 3-6, 6-2, 7-6(6) to finish off a perfect 3-0 record in round robi...
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- tournament champion Juan Martin del Potro got off to a positive start in Basel easing past the ailing Robin Haase 6-3, 6-4 to advance to a second round showdown against David Goffin.
“This year is very special," I'm just trying to enjoy all my matches,” del Potro sa...
- Murray Wins In 3, Meets Simon Next In Vienna; Khachanov Advances
- was a battle for two sets before former champion Andy Murray blew out Martin Klizan in the third for a 6-3, 6-7, 6-0 win over the Slovakian in Vienna. It was Murray's 11th straight win and the first set loss during this streak.
Murray will now meet Frenchman Gilles Simon who h...
- No. 1 Hopeful Murray Opens Play Wednesday In Vienna Against Klizan; RBA, Pouille Fall
- Murray resumes his bid for the No. 1 ranking Wednesday when he opens play in Vienna against Martin Klizan. Murray is within striking distance of the idle Djokovic who holds about at 1,000 point lead in the 2016 ATP race.
“This would be my best chance to finish No. 1,” sa...
- Keys Locks Out Cibulkova, Kerber Gets Low on Halep Tuesday at WTA Finals
- WTA Finals combatant Madison Keys kept her hopes alive Tuesday in Singapore, powering past Dominika Cibulkova 6-1, 6-4 to improve her record to 1-1 in round robin play at the WTA year-end event.
The American's bruising forehand was to much for the 5-foot-4 Cibul...
- Niculescu Upsets Kvitova, Knots 1st Title in Over 2 Years at WTA Luxembourg
- Niculescu ousted top seed Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-0 to win her first title at the BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open.
It was the Romanian's third straight final in three appearances in Luxembourg after losing finals in 2011-12.
"It was my best match this year," said Ni...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
Recent fan comments for Xinyun Han:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)