Xinyun Han - News and More
Do you like Xinyun Han?
- Nick Kyrgios, Tomas Berdych Also Shut Down Their 2017 Season
- Kyrgios and Tomas Berdych, 14th and 15th respectively in the Race for London, have opted to end their chances at making the finals and shut down their 2017 seasons. Kyrgios pointed to his hip as the reason. "Unfortunately due to the reoccurence of my hip injury which I o...
- Rafael Nadal Out Of Basel Due To His Left Knee
- a busy Asian swing which concluded Sunday with a loss to Roger Federer in the Shanghai Masters final, Rafael Nadal has announced he has withdrawn from next week's event in Basel due to knee soreness. The tournament released this statement: “After seeing his team docto...
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- doper Maria Sharapova won her first title in more than two years on Sunday, defeating unheralded Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus 7-5, 7-6(8) in the final of the Tianjin Open. "It is a special title, a special victory," Sharapova said after beating one player ranked in...
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- to his Shanghai title, Roger Federer is within 1,960 ranking points of Rafael Nadal for the year-end No. 1 spot. Had Nadal won today, it would have almost been over, but now Federer is in with a chance. Ahead, Federer will have: Basel - 500 points Paris - 1000 points ...
- Why Is Federer Beating Nadal Now? He's Not Scarred Anymore
- today's title in Shanghai, Roger Federer has now won five straight matches over rival Rafael Nadal. But Federer acknowledges, he'll never catch Nadal in their head-to-head which the Spaniard leads now 23-15. “It's not going to happen,” said Federer of levelling his seri...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year. The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in Chi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)