Xinyun Han - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
- 2013 Final Ranking: 399
Do you like Xinyun Han?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Madrid With A Back Injury, Plans To Play Rome
- Federer pulled out of the Madrid Open today due to a back injury. Federer, who also withdrew from Miami, was a late entry into the event last week.
Federer arrived in Madrid last week in perfect health, but injured his back during practice on Saturday. And instead of riskin...
- Top 2 Bounced from Madrid; Monday Previews
- Aggie Radwanska's weaknesses were exposed on her least-favorite surface Sunday when the scrambling Dominika Cibulkova ousted the Pole on the red clay at the Mutua Madrid Open 6-4, 6-7(3), 6-3 in the opening round.
She will next meet Caroline Garcia, who advanced...
- Nicolas Almagro Wins First Title Since 2012 In Estoril Beating Pablo Carreno Busta
- Top 10 Nicolas Almagro came from a set down to beat countryman Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7(6), 7-6(5), 6-3 to win the Estoril title on Sunday.
The victory was Almagro's first since 2012 Nice and 13th of his career. The 30-year-old beat Nick Kyrgios in the semifinals yesterday....
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- Theim knocked down wunderkind Alexander Zverev 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to advance to the Munich final where he'll face another German in Philipp Kohlschreiber.
“It's unbelievable how he plays at 19 years old,” Thiem said. “I lost the first set and then I changed a little bit....
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- at the past champions in Madrid, the tournament has been dominated by the Big 4 since its switch to clay in 2009. The quartet of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Roger Federer and home hero Rafael Nadal have accounted for the last seven titles there (10 of the last 11 if you inc...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins First Clay Match In Three Years In Munich, Gael Monfils Withdraws
- Martin del Potro began his 2016 clay season on a positive note beating Dustin Brown 7-6(2), 6-2 on a chilly day at the Munich Open. The victory was the Argentine's first on clay in almost three years since beating Andrey Kuznetsov in 2013 Rome.
"I’m very happy to win my fi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
Recent fan comments for Xinyun Han:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)