Xinyun Han - News and More
Do you like Xinyun Han?
- Federer, Djokovic Lead Heavily Favored European Team Laver Cup This Weekend
- second installment of the Laver Cup gets underway Friday in Chicago. In this "Europe v The World" format, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic lead the European team. Juan Martin del Potro was the World headliner but he withdrew. That leaves the World with just three players in t...
- Mohamed Lahyani Suspended Two Events For Coaching Kyrgios At US Open
- giving Nick Kyrgios a pep talk at the US Open, the ATP has suspended chummy chair umpire Mohamed Lahyani for two events without pay. The USTA, which had jurisdiction over Lahyani, moved him off singles matches to lower profile doubles contests. The ATP took it a step further....
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From China Events, Novak Djokovic In Prime Position For No. 1
- Nadal made it official withdrawing from both Beijing and Shanghai events due to his right knee. "Hi all, as you know I had to retire from my semifinal match at the US Open and this past Monday I visited my doctor in Barcelona, Spain checking my knee condition," Nadal poste...
- Thiem Headlines, Wawrinka Spices-Up St. Pete Open; ATP Preview
- Wawrinka takes a wildcard into St. Pete where as an unseeded player he is looking at a meeting with No. 4 Karen Khachanov in the second round. Dominic Thiem headlines the field where Damir Dzumhur will try and duplicate the magic that brought him to the 2017 final. ...
- Parmentier Puts Down Qualifier Pegula for WTA Quebec City Crown
- was her fourth career title and she improved to a perfect 4-0 in career finals. Also this week 32-year-old Hsieh Su-Wei won the Hana-Cupid Japan Women's Open, improving to 3-0 in career finals. Parmentier entered the week at No. 69 on the WTA rankings. The 24-year-old...
- Hsieh Stops American Teen Anisimova for WTA Japan Open Title
- Anisimova from lifted her first career WTA title on Sunday in Japan, beating the American 6-2, 6-2 for her third career title at the Hana-Cupid Japan Women's Open. It was the Chinese Taipei No. 1's first final in six years, and she improved to 3-0 in career champion...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)