Xinyun Han - News and More
Do you like Xinyun Han?
- Serena v Osaka Starts Fun Times at the 2018 Miami Open; Preview
- champion Johanna Konta is an unfortunate afterthought at the 2018 Miami Open, where Serena Williams is unseeded and starts against Indian Wells winner Naomi Osaka, with the winner to meet No. 4 Elina Svitolina. Former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka and Venus Williams ar...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- his biggest win since the 2009 US Open, Juan Martin del Potro beat Roger Federer 64, 67(8), 76(1) to win his first career Masters title at Indian Wells. Del Potro, who also beat Federer in their last U.S. event together at the U.S., was 0-3 in Masters finals and facing Federer...
- Roger Federer: I Would Like To Play That 3rd Set Breaker Again Because I Don't Know What The Hell Happened
- one of the best matches of the season, Roger Federer suffered his first loss since November, falling in a tough three sets to Juan Martin del Potro 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(1). In the match, Federer held three championship points serving 5-4 in the third set. He then was routed in the...
- Del Potro Saves 3 MPs In Epic Win Over Federer To Claim First Masters At Indian Wells
- Martin del Potro waited a long time to win his first Masters title, but it may have been well worth. The 29-year-old outlasted rival Roger Federer in a 3-set exhilarating epic to win the Indian Wells title 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(2) Sunday. “It’s difficult to describe in words,...
- Osaka Comes Out on Top of Star-Making WTA Indian Wells Final
- is the sixth different Indian Wells champion in six years and the first to win an initial title at Indian Wells since Daniela Hantuchova in 2002. "I was extremely stressed and extremely nervous, but my plan was to fake that I'm very calm," Osaka said after the match...
- Federer Foils Coric, Faces Del Potro In Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- a week of surprises, the end result of the Indian Wells men's draw wasn't much of a surprise at all. It's 5-time champion Roger Federer against 2013 finalist Juan Martin Del Potro. Federer almost didn't make it, and maybe shouldn't have. Federer shook off a break deficit...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No. 4."Petra had suc...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit
- Federer Outlasts Del Potro in French Open Cliffhanger, History Awaits?
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal Better than Federer, Captures Australian Open
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There's No Debate Federer's Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)