Yannik Reuter - News and More
Do you like Yannik Reuter?
- Juan Martin Del Potro Might Skip The Australian Open: I Might Not Be Fit Enough
- left for Australia and for my first tournament [ASB Classic], and that's a goal I'm not going to make," del Potro told AAP. Adding from Reuters, the Argentine isn't in a rush to play in Melbourne. "What I need is to have someone get me physically fit enough to last the whole yea...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning Grand Slam Titles And The No. 1 Ranking Are No Longer My Priority
- out? The 29-year-old World No. 1 met the press after a workout in Belgrade today, and he had some interesting things to say. He told Reuters: “I don’t want to think about winning titles and being the number one any more in order to avoid putting pressure on myself,” Djoko...
- Andy Murray: I Need A Break And I Need It Now
- a busy summer, Andy Murray is finally ready for a break, he said yesterday in Scotland. Murray and his Great Britain team fell just short to Argentina in the Davis Cup semifinals losing 3-2. Murray played all three rubbers in a bid to continue their title defense. He fell in o...
- Rafael Nadal: I Won't Be 100% In Rio
- (progress) a little bit more and arrive in Rio well prepared, although as I always say there is nothing certain in this life," Nadal told Reuters during an event in Mallorca today. "I feel fine, working and undergoing the recovery process. The time schedule is correct, there are two ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins, Will Face Roger Federer Friday; Serena Williams, Simona Halep Thursday In Miami
- like del Potro, is also coming off injury. "We're both coming off injuries but I think it will be a really good match," del Potro told Reuters. "I'm going to play my best tennis against Roger." Other winners were 18-year-olds Alexander Zverev and qualifier Taylor Fritz. Zverev ...
- These 73 "Suspicious" Tennis Matches? Can We Get Names, Tour Level And Percentages Please!
- the match fixing saga continues and today gambling "watchdog" ESSA released a report which revealed 73 matches during the 2015 pro tennis season were identified as "suspicious" and therefore flagged. What suspicious actually means is anyone's guess but 73 matches did trigger thei...
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- travel and global entertainment during an era of conflict and the country's international isolation," Djokovic's uncle Goran Djokovic told Reuters. "We expect fans to throng to the newly-built courts in Belgrade and we have expanded the centre court capacity to 7,900 seats from 7,000 ...
- McEnroe Loses Millions in Art Scam
- not owned by him and kept the money, and lured investment money in fraudulent investment opportunities," Morgenthau said, according to Reuters.Renaissance Art Investors lost $45 million and Earl Davis, the son of American painter Stuart Davis, lost $6.7 million, and Bank of Americ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)