Yannik Reuter - News and More
- Nationality: BEL (Belgium )
- Birthdate: March 06, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 297
Do you like Yannik Reuter?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal: I Won't Be 100% In Rio
- (progress) a little bit more and arrive in Rio well prepared, although as I always say there is nothing certain in this life," Nadal told Reuters during an event in Mallorca today. "I feel fine, working and undergoing the recovery process. The time schedule is correct, there are two ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins, Will Face Roger Federer Friday; Serena Williams, Simona Halep Thursday In Miami
- like del Potro, is also coming off injury.
"We're both coming off injuries but I think it will be a really good match," del Potro told Reuters. "I'm going to play my best tennis against Roger."
Other winners were 18-year-olds Alexander Zverev and qualifier Taylor Fritz. Zverev ...
- These 73 "Suspicious" Tennis Matches? Can We Get Names, Tour Level And Percentages Please!
- the match fixing saga continues and today gambling "watchdog" ESSA released a report which revealed 73 matches during the 2015 pro tennis season were identified as "suspicious" and therefore flagged.
What suspicious actually means is anyone's guess but 73 matches did trigger thei...
- Rio Cancels Olympic Tennis Center Contract -- But Venue Isn't Finished
- for the Olympic tennis center in Rio is up in the air after organizers canceled the contract with their construction firm, according to Reuters.
Rio de Janeiro canceled the construction contract with only 200 days before the start of the Olympic games. They have fined the...
- ITF Chief Mulling A Davis Cup Final Four For Semifinals And Finals
- generally in November, we would have the final four teams come together in a neutral location somewhere to be determined," Haggerty told Reuters.
"We would be able to plan in advance where that is. We could have the semifinals in the first three days, a day of rest and then three...
- Roger Federer: I Don't Think I'm Far Off From Novak Djokovic
- in terms of ranking points which has the Serb with over a 7,000 point lead.
"That depends on who looks at the gap," Federer told Reuters. "I don't think I'm that far off."
Federer will face Djokovic on Tuesday in London in a match-up of the only former champions in the fi...
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- travel and global entertainment during an era of conflict and the country's international isolation," Djokovic's uncle Goran Djokovic told Reuters. "We expect fans to throng to the newly-built courts in Belgrade and we have expanded the centre court capacity to 7,900 seats from 7,000 ...
- McEnroe Loses Millions in Art Scam
- not owned by him and kept the money, and lured investment money in fraudulent investment opportunities," Morgenthau said, according to Reuters.Renaissance Art Investors lost $45 million and Earl Davis, the son of American painter Stuart Davis, lost $6.7 million, and Bank of Americ...
Recent fan comments for Yannik Reuter:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)