Yannik Reuter - News and More
Do you like Yannik Reuter?
- Novak Djokovic Retains Andre Agassi As Coach In 2018, Will Also Look For a Second Coach
- Djokovic will have Andre Agassi again on his team when 2018 begins, according to a statement received by Reuters. "We can confirm that Agassi remains the head coach while Italian Marco Panichi will take over as the fitness coach and Argentine Ulises Badio is the new physio," a...
- Sock Socked as Americans Open Play at US Open; Nadal, Federer Tuesday
- Channel pick up the slack)...Qualifier J.C. Aragone was in a coma six years ago, and wears a diabetes insulin monitor when he plays...Reuters headline: "Relentless schedule taking toll on big-name players" -- ehh, not really. What's taking a toll is age, as all the injured player...
- Novak Djokovic Says Skipping Miami Was Refreshing
- Djokovic is taking the positives after missing his title defense and his first Miami Open due to an elbow issue. With the elbow now healed, Djokovic said earlier this week at Davis Cup that he enjoyed the time off to spend with his wife and family. "Of course I wanted to be on...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Might Skip The Australian Open: I Might Not Be Fit Enough
- left for Australia and for my first tournament [ASB Classic], and that's a goal I'm not going to make," del Potro told AAP. Adding from Reuters, the Argentine isn't in a rush to play in Melbourne. "What I need is to have someone get me physically fit enough to last the whole yea...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning Grand Slam Titles And The No. 1 Ranking Are No Longer My Priority
- out? The 29-year-old World No. 1 met the press after a workout in Belgrade today, and he had some interesting things to say. He told Reuters: “I don’t want to think about winning titles and being the number one any more in order to avoid putting pressure on myself,” Djoko...
- Andy Murray: I Need A Break And I Need It Now
- a busy summer, Andy Murray is finally ready for a break, he said yesterday in Scotland. Murray and his Great Britain team fell just short to Argentina in the Davis Cup semifinals losing 3-2. Murray played all three rubbers in a bid to continue their title defense. He fell in o...
- Djokovic Debuts Own Tournament as Top Seed at Serbian Open
- travel and global entertainment during an era of conflict and the country's international isolation," Djokovic's uncle Goran Djokovic told Reuters. "We expect fans to throng to the newly-built courts in Belgrade and we have expanded the centre court capacity to 7,900 seats from 7,000 ...
- McEnroe Loses Millions in Art Scam
- not owned by him and kept the money, and lured investment money in fraudulent investment opportunities," Morgenthau said, according to Reuters.Renaissance Art Investors lost $45 million and Earl Davis, the son of American painter Stuart Davis, lost $6.7 million, and Bank of Americ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)