Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ))
- Birthdate: August 14, 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?
Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Winner Announced for 2018 Tennis-X Year-End Top 10 Contest
- was worse, the atrocious picks this year, or the atrocious job of figuring them out?
Injuries to Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka, then Grigor Dimitrov and Nick Kyrgios flaming out ruined just about everyone's Top 10.
"Wawrinka is selected at number 1 spot because he...
- Cilic, Croats Roll French for 2nd Davis Cup Win
- won its second Davis Cup title on Sunday when Marin Cilic beat Lucas Pouille 7-6(3), 6-3, 6-3 in the first Sunday singles to clinch for the Croats 3-1.
Pouille replaced Jeremy Chardy in the first singles on Sunday. Cilic was 6-0 in sets played over the weekend.
- Croatia Visits France For Davis Cup Title This Weekend; Cilic, Coric, Tsonga Headline
- said Cilic. "The conditions indoor clay are slightly faster than outdoor clay. I will be fine."
France will also have the services of Lucas Pouille if needed. Tsonga is just 1-4 since coming back in September from knee surgery, so might Pouille get a chance on Sunday?
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I me...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- will no dream final between greats Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday in London. That's because earlier today in the semifinals, Alexander Zverev stunned the Swiss 7-5, 7-6(5) to collect one of his best career wins.
While the sc...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3.
"It's obviously great getting to the semifinals...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Yen-Hsun Lu: