Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ) )
- Birthdate: August 14, 1983
- Birthplace: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 65
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?
| Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Overcomes Slow Start In Madrid; Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic Dominate
- during the week I've been training well and playing well.
“After [the slow start] I just had to come back and turn the match around. Luckily once I did that, the match went well. It was on my side most of the time.
“He was going to serve for 5-3 with new balls. You know...
- Simona Halep Leads Madrid Semifinal Line-Up; Louisa Cherico Continues To Surprise
- landed in Madrid.
"We landed at 10 minutes to 4pm, which is when the cut closes. We were like, 'Can you call the supervisor? Am I in?' Lucky enough to make it in and then qualify and get to where I am now. So it's been a really exciting ride so far, but I'm not finished."
- Ion Tiriac On Equal Prize Money: It's Not OK When The Men Bring In 4 Times More Than The Women
- a Q&A with Spanish media outlet El Mundo, Madrid tournament director Ion Tiriac dipped his toes in the dangerous equal prize money debate waters, and it didn't go well for the Romanian.
"I say respectfully that I really like women, especially when they have long legs ...
- Novak Djokovic Back In Win Column In Madrid, Joins Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray In Thursday Sweet 16
- to be a good one," said Djokovic of the flat-hitting Spaniard."
Four-time champion Rafael Nadal returns to face Sam Querrey, who beat Lucas Pouille of France in three sets.
"Querrey is a player that plays very well and the altitude suits him a lot," said Nadal who is 3-0 a...
- Bratty Bernard Tomic Actually Tried To Return Serve With His Racquet Handle! [Video]
- Tomic just can't stop making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Yesterday in the first round of Madrid, the "Tank Engine" was losing to Fabio Fognini who held three match points at 62, 54, 40-0 when Tomic decided to return, or try to return, the Italian's serve using ...
- Victoria Azarenka Withdraws With Bad Back; Just 3 Seeds Remain In Madrid
6 Simona Halep
7 Roberta Vinci (Lost 1R)
8 Carla Suarez Navarro
9 Svetlana Kuznetsova (Lost 1R)
10 Timea Bacsinszky
11 Lucie Safarova (WD 2R)
12 Elina Svitolina (Lost 2R)
13 Karolina Pliskova (Lost 2R)
14 Ana Ivanovic (Lost 2R)
15 Sara Errani (Lost 1R)
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Yen-Hsun Lu:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)