Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full Bio
- Wozniacki, Top 10 All Struggle on Wednesday at Australian Open Where Temps Soar
- a qualifier and last year's girls' champion, defeated Aussie Olivia Rogowska 6-3, 7-5 to move into the third round, and Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum unceremoniously put Belinda Bencic out of the tournament 6-1, 6-3. Matches to look for on Thursday in Melbourne include (1)...
- Nadal, Tsonga v Shapovalov Wednesday At Australian Open; Svitolina, Wozniacki Headline Women
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki meets Jana Fett and following her big win over Venus Williams, Belinda Bencic returns against Luksika Kumkhum. Also, 15-year-old Marta Kostyuk continues her breakout run against Olivia Rogowska. WEDNESDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE ...
- Halep Wins but Tweaks Ankle; Kvitova Out; Day 2 Aussie Open Wrap
- Aryna Sabalenka, No. 20 Barbora Strycova, No. 21 Angie Kerber, No. 26 Aggie Radwanska edging Kristyna Pliskova in three, No. 28 Mirjana Lucic-Baroni needing three to subdue American Shelby Rogers, and No. 29 Lucie Safarova. In unseeded action former champ Maria Sharapova was...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- hopefully it will be better in the next round." Former semifinalist Milos Raonic was the big upset of the day going down to 30-year-old Lukas Lacko 6-7(5), 7-5, 6-4, 7-6(4). And recent Auckland winner Roberta Bautista Agut was bounced by countryman Fernando Verdasco. Tomas B...
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- Nadal rolled back the clock and brought back the sleeveless top and also brought back the punishment hammer Victor Estrella Burgos 6-1, 6-1, 6-1. It was Nadal's first match of the season after withdrawing from Brisbane and an exo in Abu Dhabi to rest his knee. But Nadal look...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- there's Grigor Dimitrov, US Open finalist Kevin Anderson and JW Tsonga, but what piques my interest are the young guys like Nick Kyrgios, Lucas Pouille, Yoshihito Nishioka, Andrey Rublev and Denis Shapovalov who faces Stefanos Tsitsipas. Among that crop, somebody (or bodies) is g...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
What a wimbledon!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:50 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)