Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full Bio
- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray Advance In Barcelona
- of Clay Rafael Nadal and World No. 1 Andy Murray both advanced into the third round Wednesday in Barcelona. Murray, who take a late wildcard to get more match play, got none when his opponent, Bernard Tomic, withdrew due to a back injury. Murray will face Feliciano Lopez on...
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- winner Rafael Nadal (2016,'13-11,'09-05) and Robredo (2004). GAZPROM HUNGARIAN OPEN Budapest, Hungary; surface: clay Seeds: Lucas Pouille, Ivo Karlovic, Fabio Fognini, Fernando Verdasco, Gilles Simon, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Diego Schwartzman Floaters: Bor...
- Depleted Belarus Wins Fed Cup Semifinal, to Host U.S. in Final
- punched through to a first-ever Fed Cup final, where they will host the title-leading United States in November after defeating the Swiss in the Sunday semifinals. Belarus, without new mother and former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, advanced when No. 96-ranked Aliaksan...
- Nadal Rolls to 10th Monte Carlo Title Setting Numerous ATP Records
- against Spaniards in tour finals. Ramos-Vinolas during the week defeated world No. 1 Andy Murray, No. 8-ranked Marin Cilic and No. 17 Lucas Pouille, and will move into the Top 20 on the ATP Rankings for the first time on Monday. ...
- Most Clay Court Titles In Open Era? Rafael Nadal First To Reach 50!
- LEADERS 50 Rafael Nadal 49 Guillermo Vilas 40 Thomas Muster 30 Bjorn Borg 30 Manuel Orantes 28 Ivan Lendl 27 Ilie Nastase 21 Jose Luis Clerc 20 Mats Wilander 16 Andres Gomez Nadal also joins Federer (63 on hard) and Djokovic (51 on hard) as men to have 50+ on a singl...
- Most Titles At An ATP Event? Rafael Nadal Is Your Leader With 10 At Monte Carlo
- Nadal made history today becoming the first man in the Open Era to win 10 titles at a single event. Nadal rolled countryman Albert Ramos-Vinolas to capture his 10th Monte Carlo title, an extraordinary achievement. "It is really unbelievable," Nadal said. "Win 10 times in ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
What a wimbledon!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:50 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)