Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ) )
- Birthdate: August 14, 1983
- Birthplace: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 65
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?
| Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Karolina Pliskova: Holding The Fed Cup Final At A Neutral Site Doesn't Make Sense
- And the sponsors. For me doesn't make any sense, but let's see."
Pliskova won her opening round match over former French Open finalist Lucie Safarova. She awaits the Laura Siegemund-Dominika Cibulkova in the third round.
In her first match since reaching the US Open final, ...
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Lucas Pouille Captures First ATP Title, Takes Down Dominic Thiem In Metz
- Lucas Pouille broke through for his first career title on Sunday in France, defeating top-seeded Dominic Thiem 7-6(5), 6-2 for the Moselle Open crown in Metz.
The 22-year-old improved to 30 wins on the year and recorded a fifth win over a Top 10 opponent.
- Teen Alexander Zverev Beats Stan Wawrinka's For First Career ATP Title In St. Petersburg
- Alexander Zverev made the St. Petersburg Open his coming-out party on Sunday, beating US Open champion Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 3-6, 7-5 to win his first title of the year.
He improved to 1-2 in finals this year and for his career.
"I played all the finals well," the Ge...
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- won a crown. Neither player has lost a set this week.
In Metz, the home fans will have someone to cheer about in the final as Frenchman Lucas Pouille, a quarterfinalist in the last two Grand Slams, will take on Dominic Thiem.
Pouille outdueled David Goffin 7-6, 6-1 to reach ...
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
- Svetlana Kuznetsova, No. 16 Sam Stosur, unseeded former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki, the free-swinging Ekaterina Makarova, Belinda Bencic, Lucie Safarova, No. 10 Dominika Cibulkova, former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic, and rising Aussie Daria Gavrilova.
Tough starts in the bottom half...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Yen-Hsun Lu:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)