Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: The Bigger Racquets Make Tennis Easier!
- Federer met the press yesterday in Miami, where he's won the title three times including last year. The Swiss enters the second Masters of the season following a heartbreaking loss to Juan Martin del Potro in the Indian Wells final Sunday. But Federer has been pleased of l...
- Serena v Osaka Starts Fun Times at the 2018 Miami Open; Preview
- and Bernarda Pera. Withdrawing from the event were Dominika Cibulkova, Margarita Gasparyan, Kateryna Kozlova, Ana Konjuh, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Peng Shuai, Lucie Safarova, Maria Sharapova snd Laura Siegemund. Konta beat Wozniacki in the 2017 final, ending a 27-year rei...
- Naomi Osaka's Indian Wells Victory Speech Was A Joy [Video]
- you haven't seen it, it was the story of the women's final. That being Naomi Osaka's victory speech after cruising past Daria Kasatkina to win Indian Wells. It was the 20-year-old's first title of any kind, and after the match during her acceptance speech, you could tell the ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- his biggest win since the 2009 US Open, Juan Martin del Potro beat Roger Federer 64, 67(8), 76(1) to win his first career Masters title at Indian Wells. Del Potro, who also beat Federer in their last U.S. event together at the U.S., was 0-3 in Masters finals and facing Federe...
- Del Potro Saves 3 MPs In Epic Win Over Federer To Claim First Masters At Indian Wells
- Martin del Potro waited a long time to win his first Masters title, but it may have been well worth. The 29-year-old outlasted rival Roger Federer in a 3-set exhilarating epic to win the Indian Wells title 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(2) Sunday. “It’s difficult to describe in words...
- Osaka Comes Out on Top of Star-Making WTA Indian Wells Final
- Daria Kasatkina was tight. Fellow 20-year-old Naomi Osaka pretended she wasn't, and that made the difference. The unseeded Osaka won her first career title on Sunday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, rolling over an out-of-sorts No. 20-seeded Kasatk...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
What a wimbledon!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:50 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)