Yen-Hsun Lu - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ))
- Birthdate: August 14, 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Yen-Hsun Lu?
Began playing at age eight...Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name...Says if ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sharapova Set For Return In Mallorca, Could Meet Kerber In 2nd RD
- being sidelined since February with a shoulder injury, 5-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova is set to make her return this week in Mallorca.
"[My shoulder] is doing well. I took this time in order to come back to my first event and feel like I have a really good chan...
- Murray In Queen's Doubles; Tsitsipas, Del Potro, Wawrinka In Singles
- big story this upcoming week is the return of Andy Murray... but to doubles. The former World No. 1 is playing his first event of any kind since undergoing hip surgery back in January.
Murray hopes to play doubles at Wimbledon as well, then get back to singles at some point...
- 2019 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- a rematch of the 2018 final, Rafael Nadal and Dominic Thiem tangle in the French Open final. Nadal is seeking his 12th career French Open title along with an 18th Grand Slam, first in a year.
Thiem is trying to back up his big win over Novak Djokovic and take down Nadal to wi...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic, Will Meet Nadal For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- to another Nole Slam, a second Career Slam and any hopes at a Calendar Slam. Novak Djokovic has to say goodbye to all that after it all went kaput on Court Chatrier today at the French Open.
In the resumption of their semifinal from yesterday, Dominic Thiem took down Djo...
- Incredible Barty Barrels Over Vondrousova For French Open Title
- Barty collected the biggest title of her career Sunday in Paris, dominating teen Marketa Vondrousova 6-1, 6-3 to win the French Open title.
"It's remarkable," Barty said after the win. "At the moment it's a bit too much and a bit out there, really. But it's amazing. I mean, ...
- Barty Overcomes Colossal Collapse To Beat Anisimova And Reach French Open Final v Vondrousova
- one of the wackiest women's Grand Slam semifinals in recent memory, Ash Barty advanced over Amanda Anisimova 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 to reach the finals at the French Open, her first major final.
"It's an amazing opportunity for myself and my team," Barty said. "We have worked so ha...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Yen-Hsun Lu: