Yi-Fan Xu - News and More
Do you like Yi-Fan Xu?
- Andy Murray Could Be Back For The Clay?
- to media speculation out of England, Andy Murray could be back as early as May after undergoing hip surgery in January. Murray's not on a tennis court yet, but is in the gym and doing Pilates. But there is hope he'll be hitting tennis balls again next month, perhaps in...
- Novak Djokovic Is Back Practicing
- surgery on his right hand/elbow earlier this month, Novak Djokovic returned to practice on Tuesday. The Serb posted a video on social media of him hitting at the Piatti Tennis Center in Italy. While he looks fine on groundstrokes, his big issue with the elbow was the s...
- Nick Kyrgios: The Australian Open Is Just Another Tournament
- controversial Nick Kyrgios called him home event, the Australian Open, just another tournament, citing that the tennis is much more than just January. "At the end of the day, I know even if I lose first round here, there's a long year ahead. Obviously I'd love to do well her...
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Brisbane, Considers Hip Surgery
- news for Andy Murray. The Scot who lifted hopes by playing a set last week in Abu Dhabi then showing up in Brisbane, had to withdraw from Brisbane due to his hip. In a heartfelt Instagram post, Murray revealed that after five months off tour, surgery is an option. Hey eve...
- Novak Djokovic: I Have The Willpower To Get Back To The Top
- Djokovic is set to return to tennis for the first time in almost five months due to an elbow injury. The Serb who hasn't played since Wimbledon, will be back on court on Friday in Abu Dhabi. Ranked No. 12 now, the former No. 1 is anxious to get back to the top and win more...
- Some Serena Williams Wedding Pictures
- Williams and Alexis Ohanian were married Thursday in New Orleans. And in Serena style, it looked like quite the event. A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Nov 17, 2017 at 5:27pm PST After tying the knot with @alexisohanian last night, @serenawi...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- Roddick InterviewMarch 13, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. RODDICK/J. Blake6-3, 7-5THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. How do you feel about your tennis today?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I thought it was okay. It was tough to get a gauge on how I was playing because ...
- John Isner Interview - Longest Tennis Match Ever
- Isner InterviewWimbledonThursday, 24 June 2010Longest Match Ever Q. What kind of a night did you spend last night? Could you sleep? Nightmares? Or what? JOHN ISNER: I honestly, when I left the match, I really thought it was a dream. I didn't think that type of match was poss...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)