Yong-Kyu Lim - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Korea, Republic of )
- Birthdate: June 18, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 300
Do you like Yong-Kyu Lim?
Latest News, articles and information:
- After "Bad" Australian Open, Rafael Nadal Takes Aim At Buenos Aires Title Defense
- Nadal returns to his beloved clay this week ready to begin his title defense in Buenos Aires. Though talk was still on his shock first round exit at the Australian Open last month.
"I didn't like at all the defeat in Australia, but that I cannot solve,” Nadal said. "It w...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- Kerber is a Grand Slam champion. The 28-year-old stunned the tennis world beating big favorite Serena Williams 64, 36, 64 Saturday night at the Australian Open to capture her first career Grand Slam title.
The 28-year-old Kerber becomes the second German female behind ...
- Serena Williams: Everyone Expects Me To Win Every Single Match, But I'm Not A Robot
- favorite Serena Williams just couldn't finish the job at the Australian Open Saturday night. The 6-time champion had never lost in the final and had won five of six meetings with Angelique Kerber but the German was too strong in the end stunning the World No. 1 64, 36, 64 to win...
- Let's Talk Match Fixing In Tennis!
- the big news from the first three days at the Australian Open wasn't what happened on the court, but unfortunately what's taking place off it. Specifically, gambling thugs are continuing to make their presence felt in tennis, especially at the lower levels, targeting players and ...
- Federer Can't Beat Raonic and Illness in ATP Brisbane Final
- Federer had to play "Australian Doubles" on Sunday in the final of the Brisbane International -- him on one side of the court, and on the other side the doubles team of Milos Raonic and the flu bug the Swiss thought he had put behind him this week.
In the end Raonic ...
- Rafael Nadal Doesn't Have Any Particular Set Of Goals For 2016 Except To Play Better Tennis!
- Nadal is not looking back, he's looking ahead. After tough 2015 season in which he ended on a positive note, Nadal is hopeful of continuing his climb back up to the top in the New Year. And he admits, even though it's an Olympic year, he doesn't have any set of goals.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
- 6 Things I Think I Thought During The US Open: GOAT Nadal, Sublime Serena, The End Of 5-Sets?
- Murray Outguns and Eliminates Federer from Masters Cup
- With Career Still In Limbo, Juan Martin Del Potro Announces Split From Coach Franco Davin And His Trainer
- Murray, Del Potro Offer Glimpse into Future; Williams Sisters, Rafa Tonight
Recent fan comments for Yong-Kyu Lim:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)