Yong-Kyu Lim - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Korea, Republic of )
- Birthdate: June 18, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 300
Do you like Yong-Kyu Lim?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Wozniacki Faces Radwanska In Tokyo, Osaka Into First WTA SF; Jankovic Seeks Title Defense In Guangzhou
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki continued her climb back up the rankings beating qualifier Magda Linette 6-4, 6-3 to reach the last four at the Tokyo event.
The former No. 1 will meet fellow former champion Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Pole ousted Olymp...
- Varvara Lepchenko Cleared In Meldonium Doping Case
- Vavara Lepchenko was cleared of her doping violation for taking meldonium, the ITF announced today.
The 30-year-old tested positive for the drug four times in January, February, March and April but she successfully argued that the drug was in her system from using it BEF...
- 10 Things I Think I Thought About Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic And The US Open
- the US Open over some closing thoughts on the final Grand Slam of the tennis season....
1. Stan Is The Man
When the given the chance on the biggest stages, Stan Wawrinka will take it. Don't believe it? He's won Slams beating THREE No. 1s (three of the Big 3!). That in itsel...
- Stan Wawrinka: I Was Crying, I Was Shaking Right Before The US Open Final!
- Wawrinka collected his third career Grand Slam title winning a first US Open Sunday beating Novak Djokovic 67, 64, 75, 63 in four hours.
Wawrinka finished the event beating former champion Juan Martin del Potro, 2014 finalist Kei Nishikori and then the No. 1 Djokovic, all in...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- Djokovic slipped to just 2-5 in US Open finals after losing a 4-hour battle yesterday to rival Stan Wawrinka 67, 64, 75, 63.
After a bizarre passage to the final, one leaving some to question where his level was really at, Djokovic was sharp at the start building a 5-2 lead...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
- 6 Things I Think I Thought During The US Open: GOAT Nadal, Sublime Serena, The End Of 5-Sets?
- Murray Outguns and Eliminates Federer from Masters Cup
- With Career Still In Limbo, Juan Martin Del Potro Announces Split From Coach Franco Davin And His Trainer
- Murray, Del Potro Offer Glimpse into Future; Williams Sisters, Rafa Tonight
Recent fan comments for Yong-Kyu Lim:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)