Yong-Kyu Lim - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Korea, Republic of )
- Birthdate: June 18, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 300
Do you like Yong-Kyu Lim?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- Nadal suffered a rare Masters early exit Wednesday in Shanghai falling to big-serving Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 7-6 in the second round.
Troicki, who was previously 0-5 against Rafa, walloped 11 aces with 31 winners and never dropped serve in the 94-minute match.
- Radwanska Beats Break-Out Star Konta for China Open Trophy
- Radwanska, a player who thrives in Asia, won her ninth career title on the continent out of a career 20 on Sunday, beating Brit Johanna Konta 6-4, 6-2 to claim the China Open title.
"It's top players from the first round and I've been playing my best tennis all w...
- Ranked Outside Top 100, Khachanov Breaks Through for ATP Chengdu Title
- 20-year-old Russian Karen Khachanov, ranked outside the Top 100 entering China this week, on Sunday beat Spain's Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-7(4), 7-6(3), 6-3 in the final of the Chengdu Open to win a first career ATP title.
Coached by former Spanish player Galo Blan...
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Wozniacki Faces Radwanska In Tokyo, Osaka Into First WTA SF; Jankovic Seeks Title Defense In Guangzhou
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki continued her climb back up the rankings beating qualifier Magda Linette 6-4, 6-3 to reach the last four at the Tokyo event.
The former No. 1 will meet fellow former champion Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Pole ousted Olymp...
- Varvara Lepchenko Cleared In Meldonium Doping Case
- Vavara Lepchenko was cleared of her doping violation for taking meldonium, the ITF announced today.
The 30-year-old tested positive for the drug four times in January, February, March and April but she successfully argued that the drug was in her system from using it BEF...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
- 6 Things I Think I Thought During The US Open: GOAT Nadal, Sublime Serena, The End Of 5-Sets?
- Murray Outguns and Eliminates Federer from Masters Cup
- With Career Still In Limbo, Juan Martin Del Potro Announces Split From Coach Franco Davin And His Trainer
- Murray, Del Potro Offer Glimpse into Future; Williams Sisters, Rafa Tonight
Recent fan comments for Yong-Kyu Lim:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)