Yong-Kyu Lim - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Korea, Republic of )
- Birthdate: June 18, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 300
Do you like Yong-Kyu Lim?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic, Nadal, Kerber Kick Things Off On Day 1 At The US Open
- US Open gets underway with former champions Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal opening play Monday.
Djokovic has been out with a left wrist injury since his Rio loss earlier this month, and had limited practice while in New York. But the 2-time champion says he'll be ready for h...
- After A Busy Few Weeks, Rafael Nadal Was On Court Monday At The US Open
- Nadal's played a lot of matches. Playing 11 matches in eight days in Rio and then reaching the third round at Cincinnati, Nadal made his debut Monday in the new Arthur Ashe stadium.
After losing to Borna Coric on Thursday, Nadal admitted he needed a rest.
"The arm too t...
- Ferrer Falls, Young Americans Opelka, Donaldson Advance In Cincinnati; Isner, Wawrinka Tuesday
- Americans Jared Donaldson and Reilly Opelka posted big wins Monday at the Cincinnati Masters. The 19-year-old Donaldson surprised Nicolas Almagro 6-3, 7-6(2) while 18-year-old Opelka stunned Jeremy Chardy 3-6, 7-5, 7-6(9).
Chardy held two match points on the 6-foot-11 Flori...
- Ivo Karlovic Beats Feliciano Lopez To Win Los Cabos, Returns To The Top 20
- Karlovic seems to be getting better with age. Earlier today at the inaugural event in Los Cabos, Mexico, the 37-year-old won his eighth career title beating Feliciano Lopez 7-6(5), 6-2.
"It was a difficult match in the beginning," said Karlovic. "He was playing really well. I...
- Did Kei Nishikori Use A 10-Minute Shower Break To Help Him Win Bronze Over Rafael Nadal In Rio?
- Nishikori won his first Olympic medal today beating Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-7(1), 6-3 in Rio this afternoon.
Nishikori becomes the first Japanese medalist in 96 years and it's just the Olympic tennis medal for Japan.
"I'm very happy to win, to get a medal today, even though thir...
- Monica Puig Stuns Angelique Kerber In Rio, Becomes First Puerto Rican To Win Gold At Olympics
- a week for Monica Puig. The 22-year-old ranked No. 34 in the world had never played the Olympics, never beaten a Top 3 player, had just one career title to her name and her country of Puerto Rico had never won a gold medal in any sport in any Olympics! But that has changed.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
- 6 Things I Think I Thought During The US Open: GOAT Nadal, Sublime Serena, The End Of 5-Sets?
- Murray Outguns and Eliminates Federer from Masters Cup
- With Career Still In Limbo, Juan Martin Del Potro Announces Split From Coach Franco Davin And His Trainer
- Murray, Del Potro Offer Glimpse into Future; Williams Sisters, Rafa Tonight
Recent fan comments for Yong-Kyu Lim:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)