Yoshihito Nishioka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: September 27, 1995
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Mie, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Mitsuru Takada
Do you like Yoshihito Nishioka?
Started playing tennis at age 4, with his father Norio, a tennis coach; mother is Kimie; brother, Yasuo, is a college student... If he wasn’t a tennis player, h ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Japanese Qualifier Nishioki, Back from Injury, Wins ATP Shenzhen
- Nishikori may soon no longer be the only Japanese in the upper ranks of pro tennis.
Yoshihito Nishioka, coming off injury this year, as a qualifier won the Shenzhen Open on Sunday, in the final beating Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert 7-5, 2-6, 6-4.
"I believe this is the...
- Cilic Leads, but Unseeded Kyrgios, Wawrinka Add Sriracha to Japan Open Field; Preview
- quarterfinals (2) Anderson looking at Kyrgios, and (1) Cilic vs. Wawrinka...
Wildcards were awarded to Japan's Taro Daniel, Yoshihito Nishioka and Yuichi Sugita, and the American Fritz received a special exempt into the main draw after reaching an ATP main draw semi last week, leav...
- Djokovic Survives Heat, Fucsovics At US Open, Federer Happy; Murray v Verdasco Wed
- temperatures were still in the 90s, but it was no trouble for 5-time champion Roger Federer who held off a late charge from Yoshihito Nishioka for a 6-2, 6-2, 6-4 victory.
"Thankfully I wasn't too nervous tonight. I felt good. I felt like I had a good preparation week. No hiccup...
- Former US Open Champs Nadal, Delpo, Murray, Wawrinka Day 1 Winners; Federer, Djokovic Tues.
- at the US Open on Monday.
On a busy and an even warmer Tuesday, 5-time champ Roger Federer returns under the lights to meet Yoshihito Nishioka. Novak Djokovic is also back after missing 2017. Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic and Nick Kyrgios also headline. ...
- Roger Federer: Winning The US Open Is A Big Priority For Me This Year
- the last couple years, but itâ€™s all good.
â€śIâ€™m exactly where I want to be.â€ť
Federer opens play on Tuesday against Yoshihito Nishioka of Japan. The two have never played.
- New Look Federer Rolls In Wimbledon Opener, Dimitrov Upset By Wawrinka; Nadal, Djokovic Tues
- need to win seven matches.â€ť
The last two men to finish runner-up were in good form. Queen's winner Marin Cilic picked apart Yoshihito Nishioka 6-1, 6-4, 6-4.
"Luckily I opened really nicely and got a double break in the first set," said Cilic. "Yoshihito, later in the second and...
Recent fan comments for Yoshihito Nishioka: