Yu Chang - News and More
Do you like Yu Chang?
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals. "This is the biggest title of my career so far," Zverev said. "This trophy means a lot, everyth...
- Wimbledon Adds Final Set Tiebreak At 12-All
- the heels of a marathon men's semifinal round at Wimbledon this year, the event has moved to a final set tiebreaker at 12-all for all singles matches. The change applies to all singles and doubles events including qualifying starting in 2019. AELTC Chairman, Philip Brook, com...
- Alexander Zverev On New Davis Cup Format: I Don't Want To Play Tennis In Late November
- doesn't sound like Alexander Zverev is a big fan of the new Davis Cup format, which features 16 teams playing a round-robin week-long competition in late November. And Zverev says he doesn't want to be playing tennis that late in the year, not even for Germany. "I will not pl...
- AT The ATP Milan Event, Towels Will Kept On A Rack, Not With Ballboys (Top Players Not Impressed)
- of the "innovations" at this year's ATP Milan event, ballboys will no longer be in possession of sweaty, gross player towels. Instead, players will have to pick them up themselves off a towel rack, it was announced back in May. Obviously this only impacts the younger players, b...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Glad To Be In Contention For No. 1
- just a month or so left in the 2018 ATP season, Novak Djokovic is arguably the favorite to finish the year No. 1. That's quite a leap for the Serb who was ranked as low as No. 22 just in June.. And should he win a fourth Shanghai title this week, Djokovic would be in a virtual ti...
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- Djokovic opened his bid for a fourth Shanghai Masters title with a 6-3, 7-5 victory Tuesday over Jeremy Chardy. The US Open champion has now won all 12 matches against the Frenchman, and has taken his last 14 matches and 23 of his last 24. "I think I'm completely different...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt