Yu Chang - News and More
Do you like Yu Chang?
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Just Trying To Embrace Whatever Life Throws My Way
- "chilled" Novak Djokovic met the press yesterday in Eastbourne, and the Serb doesn't sound overly concerned or worried that a year ago he held all four Grand Slams, and no he holds none. "I'm expressive, I'd say, with my emotions generally in my life," Djokovic said. "I try to be...
- La Decimated: Rafael Nadal Pounds Stan Warwinka For 10th French Open Title
- Rafael Nadal won Monte Carlo in April, it seemed like a foregone conclusion a 10th French Open would be just two months away. On a warm Sunday in Paris, just perfect for the Spaniard, Nadal played near perfect tennis trouncing former champion Stan Warwinka 6-2, 6-3, 6-1 to win his...
- Ostapenko Stuns Halep for 1st WTA Title at French Open
- Jelena Ostapenko, still a teenager when the tournament began, stunned No. 3-seeded Simona Halep from a set and a break down 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the French Open on Saturday. "Congrats to Simona you had a great week and it was really tough for me," Ostapenko...
- Nadal Returns To French Open Final, Will Face Wawrinka Who Outlasts Murray In 5
- set, Rafael Nadal and Stan Wawrinka will meet Sunday for the French Open final! Earlier today, Nadal absolutely dominated Dominic Thiem 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 to reach his 10th final on the grounds of Roland Garros. The match started out a little shaky for the 9-time champ who had j...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic didn't make it, Roger Federer didn't play, but the men's final four at the French Open still looks pretty good. Actually, really good. And, at least on paper, it should make for quite a good day of tennis. But will it live up to expectations? To be honest, the event...
- Novak Djokovic Is In Freefall
- with Andre Agassi, it's not getting better Novak Djokovic. In fact, it's getting worse. Today, against a guy he had beaten 12 games to one last month in Rome, Djokovic all but quit after losing the first set to Dominic Thiem 7-6, 6-3, 6-0 in the French Open quarterfinals. It w...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)