Yu Chang - News and More
Do you like Yu Chang?
- Nadal Overcomes Rain, Zverev for Comeback Championship Win at ATP Rome
- Nadal continues to be challenged, but continues to meet the challenge during the 2018 claycourt season. On Sunday he overcame a second-set thrashing to defeat Alexander Zverev 6-1, 1-6, 6-3 for an eighth career Italian Open title, in the process moving back to No. 1 o...
- Nadal Slams Shapovalov, Faces Fognini In Rome QF; Djokovic, Zverev Advance, Del Potro Injured
- a surprise summer loss last year to Denis Shapovalov, Rafael Nadal gained revenge on his surface, slamming the Canadian 6-4, 6-1 to reach the Rome Masters quarterfinals. Nadal had lost last week in the Madrid quarters while Shapovalov made the semifinals, and had beaten the S...
- Osaka Crushes Azarenka, Vince Retires; Sharapova On Court Tues. In Rome
- match of the day in the Rome women's draw Monday went one way, and that was the way of young star Naomi Osaka who destroyed Victoria Azarenka 6-0, 6-3 for her first European clay win of the season. "I feel like if I had more matches and I kind of understood the clay better, the...
- Bertens, Kvitova To Collide For Madrid Title
- Bertens and Petra Kvitova will clash Saturday for the biggest clay title so far in 2018. Bertens kept her incredible run going crushing Caroline Garcia 6-2, 6-2. "I'm really happy with the way I played. I think it was maybe not great tennis, what people want to see with a l...
- Sharapova Succumbs To Bertens In Madrid, Pliskova Upends Halep To Win 9th Straight
- top 5 seeds made it to the Madrid semifinals after Thursday play. Top seed and World No. 1 Simona Halep was dismissed in routine fashion by Karolina Pliskova 6-4, 6-3. A day after beating Kristyna, the 2-time defending champion Halep had no answer for Karolina who has now won he...
- Pliskova Edges Azarenka In Madrid Thriller; Wozniacki, Stephens, Sharapova Win
- match of the day lived up to the hype in the women's draw Monday in Madrid. In the clash of former No. 1s, Karolina Pliskova edged Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 1-6, 7-5. Pliskova lead 3-0 in the third but needed another break and got it at 6-5 to take her 7th straight match win. T...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)