Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- 30-Year-Old Maria Wins 1st WTA Title at Mallorca
- Tatjana Maria won her first WTA singles title on Sunday, defeating defending champion Anastasija Sevastova of Latvia 6-4, 7-5 to win the Mallorca Open in Spain. Maria came back from 0-4 down in the second set. "All the German fans, also everybody, it was real...
- Federer, Djokovic Returns To Action Thursday In Halle, Queen's
- was a mixed day for US Open champions Wednesday on the grass at Queen's. Marin Cilic edged Gilles Muller 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 while Stan Wawrinka wasn't as fortunate falling to Wimbledon semifinalist Sam Querrey 7-5, 6-7, 6-1. “It’s frustrating to lose it,” said Wawrinka. “I...
- Federer Cruises In Halle Opener For 17th Straight Grass Win; Coric Upsets Zverev
- Federer began his bid for a 10th Halle title in great form cruising past Slovenia's Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-4. The Stuttgart champion improved his grass win streak to 17. "I think I got out of the blocks well," Federer said. "I felt good right away. You know, it’s a bit of a...
- Kyrgios Spoils Murray Return In Queen's; Djokovic Rolls, Raonic Injured Again
- Murray got a standing ovation but he didn't win the match. In his first tour appearance in 11 months, Murray thrilled his home fans for much of the afternoon in his contest against Nick Kyrgios. But in the end, the Australian was just a tad better getting a tough 2-6, 7-6(4), ...
- Preview: Federer Goes for No. 10 at ATP Halle Gerry Weber Open
- Federer attempts an amazing 10th Gerry Weber Open title, challenged by fellow Top 10ers Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem who is fresh off his French Open runner-up effort. GERRY WEBER OPEN HALLE, Germany; surface: grass Seeds: Roger Federer Alexander Zverev, D...
- Azarenka, Kuzy, Stosur Unseeded Floaters Vying for WTA Mallorca Open Title
- Garcia will try and recreate the grasscourt magic from two years ago when she raised the title at the Mallorca Open, returning this year as the top seed. Anastasija Sevastova defends her 2017 crown against No. 2 seed and former No. 1 Angie Kerber, and dangerous u...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)