Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Unseeded American Harrison Wins Emotional 1st Title at ATP Memphis
- Harrison's emotional journey from "next up" to "bust" to rededicating himself to tennis came full circle on Sunday when the unseeded American beat fellow un-seed Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-1, 6-4 in the final of the Memphis Open for his first career title. "Th...
- Tsonga Lets Hair Down, Power Game Out to Beat Goffin for ATP Rotterdam Title
- Tsonga let his hair down (and out) this week in Rotterdam, on Sunday beating Belgian David Goffin 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 for his 13th career title at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. "The last couple of months I put in a lot of effort to come back to this level," ...
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- record in 2017, but nonetheless can retake the No. 1 ranking from Serena Williams this week in Dubai. HUNGARIAN LADIES OPEN Budapest, Hungary; surface: hard Seeds: Timea Babos, Lucie Safarova, Julia Goerges, Sorana Cirstea, Yanina Wickmayer, Pauline Parmentier, Oceane Dodi...
- Raonic Top Seed at Delray Beach; French Flair at Marseille; ATP Previews
- 13 Marseille, France; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Gael Monfils, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Nick Kyrgios, Lucas Pouille, Alexander Zverev, Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon, Benoit Paire Floaters: Daniil Medvedev, Nicolas Mahut Notes: Monfils the lone Top 10er among the s...
- Goffin Finally Stops Dimitrov, Thiem Upset In Rotterdam; Tsonga v Berdych Saturday
- maintain that level, but in the end I found my best tennis to finish the match." In the semifinals, Goffin will face qualifier Pierre-Hugues Hebert who stunned the reeling Dominic Thiem 6-4, 7-6(3). This was Thiem's 10th straight tournament without reaching the semifinals. ...
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance To Rainy Doha Final
- been a very good week so far for Caroline Wozniacki. The former No. 1 is appearing for the third straight year in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue this week, and she's now reached the finals in Doha after winning two matches earlier on Friday. Due to rains, which interrupt...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)