Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Sock v Raonic 1st Round at ATP Delray Beach; Preview
- Sock is the top seed in Delray Beach, and will astoundingly meet his opponent in last year's final, Milos Raonic, in the opening round. DELRAY BEACH OPEN DELRAY BEACH, Florida, USA; Surface: hard Seeds: Jack Sock, Juan Martin del Potro, Kevin Anderson, Sam Querre...
- Wawrinka Looks to Find Form Again at ATP Marseilles; Preview
- Medvedev, with the winner to meet Mahut... Wildcards went to Canada's Felix Auger-Aliassime, Spain's Bautista Agut, and France's Hugo Gaston... Pulling out of the field were Goffin, Florian Mayer, Jan-Lennard Struff, Yuichi Sugita, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga... Tsonga ...
- Pliskova Bounced By Bellis; Kerber v Wozniacki Fri In Doha
- champion Karolina Pliskova was stunned by American qualifier CiCi Bellis 7-6(4), 6-3 in the third round of Doha on Thursday. It was the 18-year-old's first career Top 5 win on the WTA. “This was huge for me,” Bellis said. “I think I played a really good match ...
- Sharapova Sliced Up by Niculescu 1st Rd. at WTA Doha -- What of Maria?
- 30 years old, Maria Sharapova is finding her comebacks in tennis to be all the tougher. Slated as a second-round opponent for world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki this week at the Qatar Total Open in Doha, Sharapova was instead shuttled out in the first round by No. 92-ranked quali...
- Mladenovic Heroics Save France; Fed Cup Results
- defending champion United States advanced to a semifinal meeting at France, and Germany and the Czech Republic set up a semifinal clash after the first round of Fed Cup Group I play over the weekend. Germany is the only unseeded country into the semis after ousting to...
- Wozniacki v Sharapova Early at WTA Qatar Total Open; Preview
- loaded field revisits the race for No. 1 between Caroline Wozniacki and Simona Halep, and features two unseeded former Slam champions and an unseeded former world No. 2 in Aggie Radwanska among the stars at the WTA's Qatar Total Open in Doha. QATAR TOTAL OPEN DOHA, Qat...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)