Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Novak Djokovic Needs A Break, Except...
- big event and another bad loss for Novak Djokovic. After early exits in Australia and Indian Wells, Djokovic once again flamed out before the semifinals losing yesterday in Monte Carlo to David Goffin in three sets 6-2, 3-6, 7-5. Djokovic had some good patches during the...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nadal probably didn't need to get a beneficial call but he got one today in the Monte Carlo semifinals. The 9-time tournament champion was down early to the hot-handed David Goffin who held 3-2 with a game point when a Rafa backhand went long but the chair ump overruled. Whi...
- Djokovic Upset By Goffin, Nadal Draw Opens in Semifinals at ATP Monte Carlo
- upsets kept coming in the Friday quarterfinals at the Monte Carlo Masters, where local resident and world No. 2 Novak Djokovic and No. 5 seed Marin Cilic were upset on the red clay. Djokovic was outlasted 6-2, 3-6, 7-5 by No. 10 seed David Goffin of Belgium. By the en...
- Nadal Rolls, Djokovic Survives, Murray And Wawrinka Fall In Monte Carlo; Friday QFs
- said the era of clay court specialists was dead? Not world No. 1 Andy Murray, or No. 3 Stan Wawrinka. Both were sent home on Thursday from the Monte Carlo Masters. Murray was outlasted 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 by No. 15 seed Al Ramos-Vinolas of Spain, while Wawrinka was dismi...
- Murray Wins, Nadal Struggles at Monte Carlo; Nadal v Zverev Thursday
- No. 1 Andy Murray led an all-star cast into the third round at the Monte Carlo Masters on Wednesday, including No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Rafael Nadal. Murray was a 7-5, 7-5 winner over Gilles Muller, while Wawrinka and Nadal struggled. The Swiss beat Czech Jiri ...
- Kyrgios Klubs U.S.; Davis Cup Quarterfinal Capsules
- d. ITALY 3-1 Italians Simone Bocelli and Andreas Seppi stopped a Belgian sweep by winning the doubles. Steve Darcis beat Paolo Lorenzi in four and David Goffin beat Seppi in straights on day one. On Sunday Goffin clinched in the first match, defeating Lorenzi in straight s...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)