Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Cilic, Croats Roll French for 2nd Davis Cup Win
- In the second singles Cilic beat an injured Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in straight sets. France stayed in the match on Saturday when Pierre-Hughes Herbert and Nicolas Mahut defeated Ivan Dodig and Mate Pavic of Croatia in four sets. It was the fifth different Davis Cup champion ...
- Croatia Visits France For Davis Cup Title This Weekend; Cilic, Coric, Tsonga Headline
- (14:00) R1: Jeremy CHARDY (FRA) v Borna CORIC (CRO) R2: Jo-Wilfried TSONGA (FRA) v Marin CILIC (CRO) SATURDAY (14:00) R3: Pierre-Hugues HERBERT/Nicolas MAHUT (FRA) v Ivan DODIG/Mate PAVIC (CRO) SUNDAY (14:00) R4: Jeremy CHARDY (FRA) v Marin CILIC (CRO) R5: Jo-Wilfri...
- Novak Djokovic: I Hope Zverev Passes Me Someday
- a tough loss in the championship match at the ATP Finals yesterday, Novak Djokovic was full of praise for the young German Alexander Zverev. "I'm really happy for him," Djokovic said. "Obviously it's not great to lose a tennis match, especially in the finals of a big to...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- Zverev is bidding for his 10th title, 4th of his 2018 season. SUNDAY ATP FINALS LONDON SCHEDULE Centre Court 3:30 Pm F (8) Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut v (5) Mike Bryan/Jack Sock Not Before 6:00 Pm F (1) Novak Djokovic v (3) Alexander Zverev ...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- Soares v (5) Mike Bryan/Jack Sock Not Before 2:00 Pm SF (2) Roger Federer v (3) Alexander Zverev Not Before 6:00 Pm SF (8) Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut v (2) Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah Not Before 8:00 Pm SF (1) Novak Djokovic v (4) Kevin Anderson ...
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Melo Not Before 2:00 Pm RR (3) Alexander Zverev v (8) John Isner Not Before 5:45 Pm RR (5) Mike Bryan/Jack Sock v (8) Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut Not Before 8:00 Pm RR (1) Novak Djokovic v (5) Marin Cilic ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues