Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
- Open favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic led the charge on Day 2 at Roland Garros on Monday as the No. 2-seeded Serb beat Spaniard Marcel Granollers 6-3, 6-4, 6-2, and the No. 4-seeded Spaniard rolled past France's Benoit Paire 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. "It was a bit of...
- Pliskova Starts Strong in No. 1 Run, Muguruza Wins at French Open
- No. 1 Angie Kerber's loss on Sunday opened the gate for a new No. 1 player, and Karolina Pliskova is open to taking the mantle. The No. 2-seeded Czech opened her Roland Garros campaign on Monday with a 7-5, 6-2 win over China's Zheng Saisai. Pliskova by reaching the...
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- Ends 2 Year Drought, Raises Strasbourg Title Again Australian Samantha Stosur won her first title in two years on Saturday at the Internationaux de Strasbourg, coming from a set down to hold off countrywoman Daria Gavrilova, 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 for her ninth career title...
- Thiem Dream; Nadal, Djokovic On Court Monday at French Open
- one Top 10-seeded player in action kicked off play in a subdued fashion on Sunday at Roland Garros, where No. 6 Dominic Thiem looked every bit the title contender in a comprehensive 6-4, 6-0, 6-2 victory over Australian Bernard "The Tank Engine" Tomic. "He's not a pl...
- Get Ready for Musical No. 1s After Kerber Upset at French Open
- Ivanovic. Jelena Jankovic. When Serena Williams is sidelined, a lot of new names begin showing up, not necessarily valid, at the No. 1 spot on the WTA rankings. It won't be any different in 2017. The dominant American is sidelined for the remainder of the year due to ...
- Muguruza v Schiavone 1st Rd., Kvitova Returns; French Open Preview
- runner-up Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova are sidelined, but Petra Kvitova makes her 2017 tour debut, and a number of other surprises lie in wait in the first round of the 2017 French Open. Here's a look at the four quarters of the draw: 1ST QUARTER To...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)