Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Top-Seeded Isner in ATP Newport Quarters Today; Tennis Hall of Fame Induction Tomorrow
- top-seeded John Isner will square off against fellow American Dennis Novikov, and American Bjorn Fratangelo will face No. 4 seed Pierre-Hugues Herbert. Novikov is a former USTA Boys' 18s national hardcourt champion, and Fratangelo a former French Open juniors winner. ...
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
- Top 15 players on the red dirt this week at the Skistar Swedish Open, where top-seeded Pablo Carreno Busta is already out, on Wednesday retiring against Russian Andrey Kuznetsov with an abdominal strain trailing 4-6, 7-6(5), 3-0. "The key was not to give up until the e...
- Federer Flawless Against Cilic, Wins Record 8th Wimbledon Title, 19th Grand Slam
- about to be 36, but that’s not a problem for Roger Federer. But it’s a problem for everyone else at the top of men's tennis because after all these years - 17 of them - he's still winning. The Swiss sorcerer continued to confound the very best in tennis winning a second ...
- Tennis World Reacts To Roger Federer's 8th Wimbledon Title
- va a ir a hacer el check in con la copa en la mano así lo pasan a business.— Juan Ignacio Chela (@JuanIChela) July 16, 2017 Huge congratulations to @rogerfederer on his historic achievement! 8️⃣🏆🐐Well done to @cilic_marin too. A great @Wimbledon, one for t...
- Roger Federer v Marin Cilic In The Wimbledon Final, Who's The Pick?
- it shouldn't be a big surprise to have Roger Federer and Marin Cilic in the Wimbledon final. Why? Well, that's what I picked at the start of the event. And I don't see myself going back on that now. Yesterday, Federer played just well enough to thwart a game Tomas Berdych. I ...
- Federer v Berdych, Querrey v Cilic; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- then there was one. One of the Big 4 remaining, that is. After five rounds of battle on God's green earth, only Roger Federer was left standing among the Big 4 at Wimbledon. Rafael Nadal couldn't complete his comeback against Gilles Muller. Novak Djokovic succumbed to an elb...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)