Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- No. 1 and 5-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova has shut down her 2018 season, withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow. "Unfortunately as I recover from my right shoulder injury, I am withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow," Sharapova said. "I will miss c...
- Mohamed Lahyani Suspended Two Events For Coaching Kyrgios At US Open
- giving Nick Kyrgios a pep talk at the US Open, the ATP has suspended chummy chair umpire Mohamed Lahyani for two events without pay. The USTA, which had jurisdiction over Lahyani, moved him off singles matches to lower profile doubles contests. The ATP took it a step further...
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- a beer for a week -- I deserve my beer!" France is in back-to-back finals for the first time since 1972. Injured French players Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga cheered their team on from the bench. World Cup Playoff Round Results: Argentina d. Colombia 3-0 ...
- Thiem Headlines, Wawrinka Spices-Up St. Pete Open; ATP Preview
- Wawrinka takes a wildcard into St. Pete where as an unseeded player he is looking at a meeting with No. 4 Karen Khachanov in the second round. Dominic Thiem headlines the field where Damir Dzumhur will try and duplicate the magic that brought him to the 2017 final. ...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- Zverev (winner to meet Paire)... Marius Copil withdrew from the field... Wildcards were awarded to Frenchmen Quentin Halys, Ugo Humbert and Corentin Moutet... German Peter Gojowczyk, who starts against Tsonga, won last year's title, beating Paire in the final. For...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- have that now. Yet when people talk to us about their No. 1 player being out, nobody talks about no Jo-Wilfried or Gael for us and Pierre-Hugues was injured so we have had problems too.” Paire already took the opener beating Carreno Busta in straight sets. SPAIN AT FRANCE...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)