Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- 14-seeded Australian Nick Kyrgios roamed every inch of his home stage in a complete meltdown performance on Wednesday at the Australian Open, failing to close out a 2-0 set lead in a 1-6, 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-2, 10-8 loss to Italian Andreas Seppi in the second round. Amidst...
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- a countrywoman, even a lower-ranked one, can be a difficult prospect for a top player due to familiarity, friendship, or a number of other contributors. So it went on Wednesday for world No. 1 Angie Kerber, who on her 29th birthday struggled through into the third...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- Williams has the yips. You saw it much in 2016. Double faults on match points. Footwork going out the door. Pained look on the face. On Tuesday at the Australian Open, leading Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-0, it was another trip to Yip Town for the current world No. 2. ...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- No. 1 Andy Murray cruised, but three Top 10 seeds found themselves down a set in difficult encounters on Day 1 at the Australian Open. No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka came from a set down to defeat Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishi...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- unseeded Americans stunned seeds, including a Top 5er, and a former No. 1 woke up healthy for an upset on opening Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne. American Shelby Rogers was patient in setting up points and knocking balls away during a comprehensive 6-3, ...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam. Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)