Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
- Dzumhur Wins 1st ATP Title for Bosnia and Herzegovina at St. Petersburg
- Dzumhur became the first player from Bosnia and Herzegovina to win an ATP World Tour singles title on Sunday when he defeated Fabio Fognini 3-6, 6-4, 6-2 in the final of the St. Petersburg Open in Russia. The 25-year-old Dzumhur will move to a career-high of approxi...
- Zverev Brothers, Goffin Headline ATP Shenzhen
- OPEN Shenzhen, China; surface: hard Seeds: Alexander Zverev, David Goffin, Mischa Zverev, Paolo Lorenzi, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Damir Dzumhur, Joao Sousa, Donald Young Floaters: John Millman Notes: Zverev the lone Top 10 player in the field... The Zverev ...
- 2018 Davis Cup Draw: Spain To Host Great Britain In Opener, Nadal-Murray?
- Great Britain [s] Australia [s] [c] v Germany Kazakhstan [c] v Switzerland [s] Croatia [s] [c] [*] v Canada Serbia [s] [c] v USA [#] Hungary [c] v Belgium [s] ...
- Wickmayer Whips Top-seeded Shuai at WTA Guangzhou
- pegged as a future star on the WTA tour, things never panned out as a top player for now-27-year-old Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium, whose career has been beset by injuries. But on Wednesday the No. 116-ranked Wickmayer had a moment in the sun in the land of the rising ...
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- be Dusan Lajovic and Laslo Djere. France will be paced by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Lucas Pouille with a powerful Nicholas Mahut/Pierre Hugues Herbert doubles team. In Brussels, David Goffin and his Belgian team welcome Nick Kyrgios and the Australians. Kyrgios is joined by ...
- Safarova, Mladenovic Head Post-US Open WTA Fields in Tokyo, Quebec City
- WTA women get back into the grind this week immediately after the US Open at the Japan Open and the Tournoi de Quebec in Canada. France's Kristina Mladenovic heads the field in Tokyo, while world doubles No. 1 Lucie Safarova is the top seed in Canada. Here is a loo...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)