Yue-Yue Hu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: March 13, 1990
- Turned Pro: N/A
Do you like Yue-Yue Hu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- d. RUSSIA 3-1
Yow! It's the Fed Cup upset of the year, or century, as the unheralded Netherlands comes into Moscow and comes out with a win. Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens upsets Ekaterina Makarova, and then No. 141-ranked Richel Hogenkamp ousts former world No. 2 Svetlana Ku...
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
Buenos Aires, Argentina; Surface: clay
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Pablo Cuevas
Floaters: Juan Monaco, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Nicolas Almagro
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- that the first Grand Slam of 2016 is over, some thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until...
- Roger Federer Out A Month After Undergoing Knee Surgery To Repair Torn Meniscus
- iron man of tennis Roger Federer will miss Rotterdam and his title defense in Dubai after undergoing knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
According to a post he made on Facebook, Federer injured the knee the AFTER his semifinal loss at the Australian Open to Novak Djokovi...
- Novak Djokovic: No Doubt That I'm Playing The Best Tennis Of My Life The Last 15 Months
- Djokovic captured his sixth Australian Open and 11th overall Grand Slam Sunday night beating friend and rival Andy Murray 61, 75, 76(3).
Djokovic has now won five of the last seven Slams including the last three as he approaches Rafael Nadal's total of 14 and Roger Federer...
- Will Andy Murray Beat Novak Djokovic In The Australian Open Final?
- really want to pick Andy Murray to win tomorrow in the Australian Open final and end Novak Djokovic's reign. But here's my issue.
Watching his match yesterday against Milos Raonic, had Raonic not pulled up lame in that fourth set I think Murray was heading out. And if he's los...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011
Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.F...
- Super Human Djokovic Refuses to Lose Against Murray, Meets Nadal in Rome Finale
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Cruises While Djokovic Struggles In Monte Carlo; Murray v Wawrinka Thursday
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
Recent fan comments for Yue-Yue Hu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)