Yuichi Sugita - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan )
- Birthdate: September 18, 1988
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 170
Do you like Yuichi Sugita?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nick Kyrgios Double Faults Out Of Canadian Open To Teen Denis Shapovalov; Stan Wawrinka Tuesday
- will meet former semifinalist Grigor Dimitrov in the second round after the Bulgarian overcame a set down and 3-5 to beat Yuichi Sugita 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-4.
Top Americans John Isner, Sam Querrey and Jack Sock all advanced. Isner, also a former semifinalist, dropped the openi...
- 2015 Davis Cup First Round: Djokovic, Murray, Raonic And Nishikori In Action This Weekend
- in Tokyo to extend its perfect record against Canada to 6-0. Kei Nishikori won both of his singles and the doubles rubber alongside Yuichi Sugita in last year’s encounter to punish a Canadian team missing its talisman Milos Raonic.
This is the 6th meeting between the two nations...
- Davis Cup Preview: Federer, Murray Highlight First Round
- the first time.
R1: Kei Nishikori (JPN) v Peter Polansky (CAN)
R2: Go Soeda (JPN) v Frank Dancevic (CAN)
R3: Yuichi Sugita / Yasutaka Uchiyama (JPN) v Daniel Nestor / Vasek Pospisil (CAN)
R4: Kei Nishikori (JPN) v Frank Dancevic (CAN)
R5: Go Soeda (JPN...
- Del Potro, Tsonga; Nishikori Defends at ATP Tokyo
- career records at the event, while Anderson makes his debut...Wildcards went to Del Potro and Japan's Tatsuma Ito, Go Soeda, and Yuichi Sugita...Nishikori beat Raonic in last year's final...Returning champs in the field are Nishikori (2012) and Tsonga (2009).
- Down 2-1, Serbia Leans On Djokovic To Keep Davis Cup Hopes Alive; Czechs Await Winner
- (COL) 63 64 64
Santiago Giraldo (COL) d. Go Soeda (JPN) 64 36 75 36 61
Juan-Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah (COL) d. Tatsuma Ito/Yuichi Sugita (JPN) 61 62 61
Kei Nishikori (JPN) v Santiago Giraldo (COL)
Go Soeda (JPN) v Alejandro Falla (COL) ...
- Tennis-X Weekend Dish: Gasquet, Petrova Among Winners
- Edberg won the event from 1989-91, and Rod Laver won the first event in 1974...wildcards went to Tatsuma Ito, Hiroki Moriya and Yuichi Sugita of Japan...Murray (2011) and Berdych (2008) returning champs in the field.
Gasquet Wins All-French Final for Bangkok Title
Recent fan comments for Yuichi Sugita:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)