Zhe Li - News and More
Do you like Zhe Li?
- Kerber Tops Kvitova In Stuttgart; Halep Wins, Stephens Falls Winning One Game
- of the top names hit the court for their 2018 clay debuts in Stuttgart Wednesday, and the results were mixed. In a battle of former Grand Slam champions, home hero Angelique Kerber upended Petra Kvitova 6-3, 6-2. Kvitova, who was the seeded player of the two, had beaten Ker...
- Nadal Clay Win Streak Up To 15 As Djokovic Stumbles Again Today In Barcelona; Nishikori In Pain
- Nadal kept it rolling in his opening match in Barcelona today. Seeking an 11th Barcelona title, Nadal picked up his 15th straight win on clay after dismissing countryman Roberto Carballes Baena 6-4, 6-4. Nadal has now won a record 38 straight sets on the surface and in Ba...
- Rafael Nadal Now Leads All Players With 31 Masters Titles [Chart]
- his 11th Monte Carlo title yesterday, Rafael Nadal took sole possession of the most Masters titles in history, passing Novak Djokovic with 31. Nadal also has amassed 76 career titles including a record 54 on clay. "I always repeat the same," Nadal said. "My true feeling...
- Nadal's Monte Carlo Title Means...Return of the King?
- been a strange year for Rafael Nadal. He's No. 1 on the ATP rankings even though it's late April and he's only played two tournaments. Roger Federer is sitting out the claycourt season. Novak Djokovic is injured -- or not injured if you ask him -- but he's not winnin...
- Defending Champion Americans, Juggernaut Czechs Line Up Fed Cup Final
- blockbuster Fed Cup final was booked over the weekend when the defending-champion Americans went into France and took away a win on the red clay, and a dominant Czech Republic team did the same in Germany. Now both teams will look forward to the November final when the ...
- Nadal Powers Into Another Monte Carlo Final, Will Face Nishikori For 11th Title
- despite the result, I think physically also I'm at a good level, in terms of moving well.” In the final, it will be Kei Nishikori. Like Nadal, Nishikori is also coming off injury (wrist), and today the Japanese outlasted Alexander Zverev 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. "I always enjoy p...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)