Zhe Li - News and More
Do you like Zhe Li?
- Svitolina Exits Birmingham With Achilles Injury, Wimbledon In Doubt; Konta Upset
- No. 5 and Race No. 3 Elina Svitolina might skip Wimbledon to recover from an Achilles injury, the Ukrainian star said today. Svitolina had just lost in the second round to Italian qualifier Camila Giorgi 6-4, 4-6, 6-2 in Birmingham when after she revealed the issue. “...
- Big Men Cilic, Querrey, Medvedev Queen's Winners Thursday
- big was the theme today at Queen's with three players 6-foot-6 all advancing to the quarterfinal round. In a decimated draw, the highest remaining seed, Marin Cilic, rolled American qualifier Stefan Kozlov 6-0, 6-4. Cilic, who won the Queen's title in 2012, lost just one p...
- Federer Advances In Halle; Russian Youngsters Khachanov, Rublev To Meet In QFs
- champion Roger Federer rolled in the Halle quarterfinals Thursday with tight win over Mischa Zverev 7-6(4), 6-4. Federer, who beat the German last year 6-0, 6-0, pulled ahead at 5-4 in the first set breaker, then got the only break of the match at 4-all in the second....
- Novak Djokovic Takes Wildcard Into Eastbourne
- the first time in seven years, Novak Djokovic will play a Wimbledon lead-up event. The former No. 1 has accepted a wildcard into next week's Eastbourne event. “This will be my first trip to Eastbourne, I have heard great things about the tournament,” Djokovic said. “I ...
- All Time Most ATP Wins: Federer Now At 1,100 [Chart]
- his opening round win Tuesday in Halle, Roger Federer collected his 1,100th career ATP victory. The Swiss is one of just three players to ever cross the 1,000 win mark, and only behind Jimmy Connors's 1,256. "I’m very excited about it," Federer said of the mark. "I d...
- Federer Finds Winning Form In Halle, Haas Honored After Loss
- a shocking loss last week in his grass opener in Stuttgart to Tommy Haas, Roger Federer got back on track in Halle by trouncing lucky loser Yuichi Sugita 6-3, 6-1 in his opener. Federer lost just three points all match on his first serve, and only faced one break points, w...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)