Zhe Li - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China)
- Birthdate: September 20, 1986
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Zhe Li?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Overcomes Slow Start In Madrid; Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic Dominate
- Nadal fell behind early 4-1 to American Sam Querrey before firing up the jets and rolling to a 6-4, 6-2 victory in the third round at the Madrid Open. Nadal extends his win streak to 12.
“I hadn't trained during the nighttime, it was a completely different feeling,” N...
- Simona Halep Leads Madrid Semifinal Line-Up; Louisa Cherico Continues To Surprise
- world No. 2 Simona Halep upended fellow Romanian Irina Camelia Begu 6-3, 0-6, 6-1 to reach the Madrid semifinals.
"It wasn't my best day," Halep said. "Anyway, if I won means that I played good tennis. I'm confident it was a good match for me.
"I take it like a positiv...
- Ion Tiriac On Equal Prize Money: It's Not OK When The Men Bring In 4 Times More Than The Women
- a Q&A with Spanish media outlet El Mundo, Madrid tournament director Ion Tiriac dipped his toes in the dangerous equal prize money debate waters, and it didn't go well for the Romanian.
"I say respectfully that I really like women, especially when they have long legs ...
- Rod Laver: Novak Djokovic And Roger Federer Are Equals In The GOAT Debate
- an interview with ESPN.com, Rod Laver already puts Novak Djokovic on equal footing to Roger Federer in the GOAT debate.
"I don't think you put one of those two above the other when you look at their performances," Laver said. "You know what Roger's record is. But the way that...
- Bernard Tomic Doesn't Care How He Acts On A Tennis Court Cuz He's 23 And Worth $10 Million!
- Tomic upped his stupidity if that's possible. The brash 23-year-old made the wrong headlines earlier this week for using his racquet handle to return serve down match point in Madrid. Tomic has now defended those actions, telling Australian media he didn't care.
- Novak Djokovic Back In Win Column In Madrid, Joins Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray In Thursday Sweet 16
- stumbling in his clay opener last month, former champion Novak Djokovic had no issues Wednesday in his first match at Madrid Wednesday, crushing Borna Coric 6-2, 6-4.
“[It] was a satisfying performance against a young player that I had never played against, somebody who ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
Recent fan comments for Zhe Li:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)