Zi Yang - News and More
Do you like Zi Yang?
- Kerber, Venus Cruise; CoCo Puffs Against Bouchard at Aussie Open
- No. 1 Angie Kerber and former No. 1 Venus Williams put hurt on players as the top seeds moved into the fourth round on Friday at the Australian Open with a modicum of resistance. Kerber ran over unseeded Czech Kristyna Pliskova 6-0, 6-4, and the elder Williams sister ...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- French Open champ Schiavone will likely meet the veteran Hantuchova in the second round...Wildcards were awarded to China's Lu Jiajing, Yang Zhaoxuan, Zheng Wushuang and Zhang Yuxuan...In last year's final Jelena Jankovic beat Chinese Taipei's Chang Kai-chen. BRASIL TENNIS CUP...
- Sore Murray Upset In Doha, Nadal Advances To Face Gulbis; Federer Wins In Brisbane Debut
- Murray's second match of the season was considerably different than his first. After double bageling an overmatched wildcard in his Doha opener on Monday, Murray, a 2-time tournament champion, let slip a set and 3-0 lead to Florian Mayer to fall 3-6, 6-4, 6-2 in the second round...
- Off Season, What Off Season? Early 2010 Player Schedules
- see some of you are already inquiring about the 2010 player schedules, which got me curious regarding who's playing where and when ahead of the Australian Open. So I did some digging. For Rafael Nadal, who is busy polishing another Davis Cup trophy after helping Spain suc...
- American Tennis: Time for Clay Anguish
- North America hardcourts. Hello, European clay. For the Americans, it's a time of anguish, when even such simple matters as making a phone call or ordering dinner exacerbate the tensions of playing on a less than familiar surface. For Europeans and, to a great degree, South ...
- Australian Open Winners
- Tiantian Sun/Nenad Zimonjic (CHN/SRB) d. Sania Mirza/Mahesh Bhupathi (IND)Boy's Singles Final(5) Bernard Tomic (AUS) d. (10) Tsung-Hua Yang (TPE)Girl's Singles Final(14) Arantxa Rus (NED) d. Jessica Moore (AUS)Boy's Doubles FinalCheng Peng Hsieh/Tsung-Hua Yang (TPE) d. (2) Vasek...
- Federer Lets Sampras Win, Looks Ahead to Rematch
- if Roger Federer was trying to fan the flames on the mind-numbing Greatest of All Time debate this off season, consider it mission accomplished. The World No. 1 lost last night to Pete Sampras 7-6(8), 6-4 in the final match of their three city Asian exhibition series. ...
- Agassi, Davenport Question Marks for Australian Open
- clouds continue to roll into Melbourne, site of the Australia Open centenary celebration which begins on Monday. But the celebration may not last long as several top players have been plagued by injury this already this season, most recently today in former champions Andre Aga...