- Location: Acapulco, Mexico
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 24
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,309,770 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Raul Zurutuza
- Official Website: www.abiertomexicanodetenis.com/
- TV Schedule / Acapulco Live Streaming
Do you like Acapulco?
|Former Men's Acapulco Tennis Champions:
2009 Nicolas Almagro
2008 Nicolas Almagro
2007 Juan Ignacio Chela
2006 Luis Horna
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Agustin Calleri
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Juan Ignacio Chela
1998 Jiri Novak
1997 Francisco Clavet
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Thomas Muster
1993 Thomas Muster
1982 Tomas Smid
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Ilie Nastase
The latest Acapulco tournament news:
- Fognini Upsets Del Potro for 3rd 2018 Title at ATP Los Cabos
- capturing his third title of 2018.
Del Potro was attempting a second title of 2018 in Mexico after winning Acapulco, but fell to 22-11 in career finals, and 2-2 this year.
"I couldn't play my best tennis in the final," Del...
- Young Ousts Wawrinka In Washington; Murray v Edmund Today; Delpo Opens Play In Los Cabos
- Cabos, Juan Martin del Potro opens play against American qualifier Marcos Giron. The Argentine already won in Acapulco earlier this year. ...
- Zverev Dominates Kyrgios, Big Men Roll In Miami; QFs Up Wed With Del Potro, Chung
- lot of things better," he said. "He's been the best player in the world for the past four, five weeks winning Acapulco, winning last week as well. [He's] playing well so far this week, so it's going to be a difficult match. I'm ...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- ely dangerous. But I wonder if at 29, after all he's been through, after the high of winning Indian Wells and Acapulco, how much will have to give? Still, he's the clear No. 2 favorite after Federer here.
The youngsters are a...
- Big Men Del Potro, Querrey, Raonic Advance At Indian Wells, Cilic Out; Federer Leads 4th RD Wed.
- uldn’t really move on the court. I asked Carlos to call the trainer because I couldn’t move.”
Recent Acapulco champ Juan Martin del Potro ran his win streak to seven after beating David Ferrer 6-4, 7-6(3).
- Del Potro Wins Big Man Battle Against Anderson for ATP Acapulco Acclaim
- Saturday night defeating Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4 for the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC title in Acapulco.
The 6-foot-6 Del Potro improved to 7-0 career against 6-foot-8 Anderson.
"It's a very special tournam...
- Tsurenko Tops Voegele to Defend WTA Acapulco Title
- Lesia Tsurenko defended her WTA Acapulco title from a set down on Saturday night, defeating unseeded Swiss Stefanie Voegele 5-7, 7-6(2), 6-2 in the final of the Abierto Mexicano TELCEL presentado por HSBC.
Voegele pushed the...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now Out Of Indian Wells And Miami
- from a hip injury sustained at the Australian Open.
"Hi everyone. Unfortunately, the injury I suffered in Acapulco before starting the tournament is in the same area as the one suffered in Melbourne," Nadal wrote on social m...