|Former Men's Barcelona Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Tommy Robredo
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Gaston Gaudio
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Felix Mantilla
1998 Todd Martin
1997 Albert Costa
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Richard Krajicek
1993 Andrei Medvedev
1992 Carlos Costa
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Andres Gomez
1989 Andres Gomez
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Martin Jaite
1986 Kent Carlsson
1985 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Mats Wilander
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Hans Gildemeister
1978 Balazs Taroczy
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Manuel Orantes
1975 Bjorn Borg
1974 Ilie Nastase
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jan Kodes
1971 Manuel Orantes
1970 Manuel Santana
1969 Manuel Orantes
1968 Martin Mulligan
The latest Barcelona tournament news:
- Angelique Kerber Will Meet The Surprising Monica Puig For The Rio Olympics Women's Singles Gold
- to become the first German woman to win singles golf after Steffi Graf in Seoul 1988. She also took silver at Barcelona 1992.
This far, the Australian Open champion hasn't dropped a set and she'll be the big favorite against t...
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- eason leading up to Roland Garros.
"I really feel confident, especially these past three years. I have won Barcelona two times. Couldn't defend this title this year, but I have been beating Top 10 guys on clay," said Nishikori...
- Roger Federer v Alexander Zverev Wed In Rome; Djokovic, Murray, Nadal Also In Action
- on 12 of the previous 13 meetings (5-0 on clay) against the German including a 6-3, 6-3 victory last month in Barcelona.
"If Rome is not a special place for the players, I don't know which place can be special," Nadal said. â€...
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Blockbuster Saturday Semis at Madrid
- at's a great level that he's playing."
Nadal is on a 13-match winning streak after winning Monte Carlo and Barcelona. He is looking to win an Open Era record 50th claycourt title and a fifth Madrid crown.
Djokovic leads the...
- Novak Djokovic Tabs Rafael Nadal As The Player To Beat On Clay
- afael Nadal who enters Madrid on a blazing hot 10-match win streak after titles last month in Monte Carlo and Barcelona.
"I think Rafa is everybody's main rival on clay courts because of his history on this surface and the res...
- Rafael Nadal Brings 10-Match Win Streak Into Madrid, Cautions He Doesn't Know Which Rafa Will Show Up
- No. 1 turned around a disappointing start to 2016 by winning consecutive titles last month in Monte Carlo and Barcelona, defeating Andy Murray, Gael Monfils, Stan Wawrinka and Kei Nishikori during this 10-match win streak.
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- ence of Rafael Nadal who comes in on a 10-match win streak after titles earlier this month in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. But is the King of Clay really back? There's no debate that he's playing better but he hasn't beaten or come...
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- Roger Federer was in Barcelona last week for Wilson sponsor purposes and the Swiss met the press. And the topic in Spain was the resurgence of Rafael Nadal, something Federer had no doubts about.
"Zero. Absolutely not," Federe...