Barcelona Tennis - 2014 Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell
Do you like Barcelona?
|Former Men's Barcelona Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Tommy Robredo
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Gaston Gaudio
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Felix Mantilla
1998 Todd Martin
1997 Albert Costa
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Richard Krajicek
1993 Andrei Medvedev
1992 Carlos Costa
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Andres Gomez
1989 Andres Gomez
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Martin Jaite
1986 Kent Carlsson
1985 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Mats Wilander
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Hans Gildemeister
1978 Balazs Taroczy
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Manuel Orantes
1975 Bjorn Borg
1974 Ilie Nastase
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jan Kodes
1971 Manuel Orantes
1970 Manuel Santana
1969 Manuel Orantes
1968 Martin Mulligan
The latest Barcelona tournament news:
- Nicolas Almagro's 2014 Season Is Reportedly Over, He'll Undergo Foot Surgery On Monday
- tle success, so surgery is now the only option.
ALmagro, who turns 29 in late August, beat Rafael Nadal in Barcelona. ...
- Uncle Toni: We Knew If Rafa Didn't Win The Fourth He'd Lose The Fifth
- rst time that we came to Roland Garros having lost so many matches on clay this year. We lost at Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Rome and even though we won in Madrid, I can’t forget that Nishikori had to retire in the final. So...
- Rafael Nadal Says He Isn't Happy With The Clay At The French Open
- n Rafa-like spring, he's in good form entering his favorite event of the year.
"Rome, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Barcelona is past now," he said. "We are here in Roland Garros, and the only thing that matters now is have a good prac...
- Nadal, Djokovic Escape Again In Rome, Can The Young Guns Dimitrov And Raonic Spoil A 1-2 Final?
- be my best surface, but I think it can come close," said Raonic who trainer in his early days on the clay in Barcelona. "I like having the time. I've just got to not doubt my game plan in tough moments, like at the end of the se...
- Nadal v Nishikori In Madrid Final Sunday, Who's The Pick? (Hint: It's Not The Guy Who's Undefeated On Clay!)
- nce the start of Miami - remember he beat Roger Federer - he's won 14 straight matches including the title in Barcelona (10-0 on clay). The run has earned himself a deserving spot in the Top 10 come Monday. And I think he'll be a...
- Nadal Blasts Berdych To Reach Madrid SFs; Serena Withdraws, Nishikori Into Top 10
- the Top 30 and gives him a seeding for the French Open.
In the second men's semifinal, David Ferrer meets Barcelona winner Kei Nishikori in a rematch of their Miami clash won by the Japanese in a final set breaker.
- Led By Nadal, Ferrer, Spain Reigns In Madrid; Sharapova v Li Na In Friday Quarters
- Despite all the withdrawals and upsets, the home Spanish fans should be happy this week in Madrid. Last month Barcelona didn't go their way but things in the Spanish capital appear to be more to their liking.
- Madrid Preview: Nadal Leads Favorites In Wide Open Field, Will The Chaos Continue?
- he needs the win the most, but he's been reeling and Madrid just hasn't been a sanctuary for him like Paris, Barcelona or Monte Carlo have been. And Federer, who I think will be his semifinal opponent, plays well there (Roger ha...