Barcelona Tennis - 2014 Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell
Do you like Barcelona?
|Former Men's Barcelona Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Tommy Robredo
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Gaston Gaudio
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Felix Mantilla
1998 Todd Martin
1997 Albert Costa
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Richard Krajicek
1993 Andrei Medvedev
1992 Carlos Costa
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Andres Gomez
1989 Andres Gomez
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Martin Jaite
1986 Kent Carlsson
1985 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Mats Wilander
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Hans Gildemeister
1978 Balazs Taroczy
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Manuel Orantes
1975 Bjorn Borg
1974 Ilie Nastase
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jan Kodes
1971 Manuel Orantes
1970 Manuel Santana
1969 Manuel Orantes
1968 Martin Mulligan
The latest Barcelona tournament news:
- There's Hope Yet For Rafael Nadal, He's In The Hamburg Final Against Fabio Fognini
- Nadal the last two times they have played stunning him in the Rio semifinals and again in the third round at Barcelona.
Could Nadal actually lose to Fognini a third straight time this year? If he did would the internet break?...
- Garbine Muguruza: If You Are Going To Win A Grand Slam, You Want To Beat The Best
- learly has been working.
"They asked me two days ago, We want to come," she said of her parents who are in Barcelona. "I said, No. Don't change anything. I brush my teeth at the same time. I wake up with the same leg. I'm not ...
- Federer, Murray, Kerber Claim ATP/WTA Titles on Grass
- st eight titles in a single tournament, joining Rafael Nadal (nine at Roland Garros, eight at Monte-Carlo and Barcelona) and Guillermo Vilas (eight at Buenos Aires). The Swiss improved to 86-44 in career finals, while Seppi fell ...
- Federer v Monfils, Berdych Also Battles Tsonga; French Open 4th RD Picks And Pans; Serena Survives
- over Nishikori, one via retirement and another in qualies, but Nishikori just won in straights last month in Barcelona, and I think that's what happens here.
Kei's no fluke and the Russian's time is up.
The pick: Nishikori i...
- Kei Nishikori: "I Have A Lot Of Confidence On Clay Right Now"
- orites to win the French Open this year is Kei Nishikori. The 25-year-old broke through a year ago winning in Barcelona then nearly stunning Rafael Nadal in the Madrid final before a back injury ended his title hopes.
- The Fall Of Rafael Nadal Continues; Federer, Djokovic Rome Final In Play
- urn things around. Not after this recent run.
Nadal's final pre-French leadup:
Monte Carlo SF (Djokovic)
Barcelona 2nd RD (Fognini)
Madrid F (Murray)
Rome QF (Wawrinka)
All losses in straight sets and none of losses had...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Rafael Nadal's Loss To Andy Murray In Madrid
- a Tomas Berdych 29. Or a John Isner 29.
And looking back to last year, we saw the signs in Monte Carlo and Barcelona after curious losses to his countrymen in each event. Then he should have lost to Kei Nishikori in Madrid, an...
- Andy Murray Is Undefeated As A Married Man, And He Leads The ATP In Clay Titles In 2015!
- ow. That obviously helps performance, but also you still need to put in the hard work as well, which I did in Barcelona and Munich before here. I've been rewarded for that."
Murray now heads to Rome trying to stay perfect.