|Former Men's Barcelona Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Tommy Robredo
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Gaston Gaudio
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Felix Mantilla
1998 Todd Martin
1997 Albert Costa
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Richard Krajicek
1993 Andrei Medvedev
1992 Carlos Costa
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Andres Gomez
1989 Andres Gomez
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Martin Jaite
1986 Kent Carlsson
1985 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Mats Wilander
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Hans Gildemeister
1978 Balazs Taroczy
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Manuel Orantes
1975 Bjorn Borg
1974 Ilie Nastase
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jan Kodes
1971 Manuel Orantes
1970 Manuel Santana
1969 Manuel Orantes
1968 Martin Mulligan
The latest Barcelona tournament news:
- Djokovic Gets Retirement From Nishikori, Pouille Ousts Raonic; Nadal v Tsitsipas Thurs At Australian Open
- Melbourne, Rafael Nadal will try to stop the breakout run of Stefanos Tsitsipas. Nadal beat the Greek in the Barcelona and Canadian Open finals, but even though he hasn't dropped a set all week, he's wary of the 20-year-old.
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- l Rome in May, and lost first round in Indian Wells and Miami, and prior to the quarterfinals at Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Madrid. After breaking through for his first title of the year at Wimbledon, the Serb hasn't looked back,...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From China Events, Novak Djokovic In Prime Position For No. 1
- s you know I had to retire from my semifinal match at the US Open and this past Monday I visited my doctor in Barcelona, Spain checking my knee condition," Nadal posted on Facebook.
"Although this knee pain is nothing new to m...
- Nadal Toughs Out Khachanov, Will Meet Tsurprising Tsisitpas For Toronto Title; Who's The Pick?
- matches, Nadal is playing in the day. But it shouldn't matter much.
Rafa blew out Tsitsipas on his turf in Barcelona on the clay. This quicker surface and should aid the Greek who's playing much better now. That said, my guess...
- Nadal Stomps Thiem For 11th French Open Title, 17th Grand Slam Victory
- ht sets 6-4, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours, 45 minutes.
"Coming back and to have the chance to win in Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, and now especially here, it's very emotional for me," said Nadal. "It was a very special moment and we...
- Djokovic Advances In Rainy Roland Garros, Wawrinka Ousted; Nadal To Finish Tues.
- e day, lucky loser Marco Trungelitti beat Bernard Tomic in four sets. Trungelitti was home with his family in Barcelona 24 hours earlier, but when he heard the news Nick Kyrgios withdrew, he and his loved ones piled into a car an...
- Rafael Nadal: What Happens To Me In Rome Won't Impact The French Open
- vents like preparation for another one," Nadal said of Rome. "Never approach it -- no one event, Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, like an approach for Roland Garros. Every tournament is very important for itself. And for me,...
- Zverev Leaps to French Contender Status After ATP Madrid Title
- him. He was immediately in the offense.
"I didn't have great results in the last weeks in Monte Carlo and Barcelona, but here I got my self confidence full back, even though I lost today. It was still a good week. I just play...