|Former Men's Basel Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Fernando Gonzalez
2004 Jiri Novak
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 David Nalbandian
2001 Tim Henman
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Karol Kucera
1998 Tim Henman
1997 Greg Rusedski
1996 Pete Sampras
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Wayne Ferreira
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Jakob Hlasek
1990 John McEnroe
1989 Jim Courier
1988 Stefan Edberg
1987 Yannick Noah
1986 Stefan Edberg
1985 Stefan Edberg
1984 Joakim Nystrom
1983 Vitas Gerulaitis
1982 Yannick Noah
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Brian Gottfried
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Jan Kodes
1975 Jiri Hrebec
The latest Basel tournament news:
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- ati against Richard Gasquet. Nadal has won all 14 meetings with the French though they haven't met since 2015 Basel.
With all the withdrawals including 7-time winner Roger Federer, Nadal is the only former champion in the ...
- Federer Reigns, But Canadian Wildcard Shapovalov Looms at ATP Montreal
- It seems to be Roger Federer's title for the taking this weekend in Montreal at the Rogers Cup.
On Friday Federer continued his net-rushing attack versus No. 12-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut, who he topped 6-4, 6-...
- Nadal Shocked By Shapovalov In Montreal; Federer Wins 17th Straight v Ferrer
- Rafael Nadal bid for No. 1 ranking on Monday ended at the hands of young Canadian Denis Shapovalov. The 18-year-old stunned the 3-time tournament champion 3-6, 6-4, 7-6(4) in the third round of the Canadian Open.
- Del Potro Beats Isner In Canada, Kyrgios Wins; Sock, Thiem Tuesday
- Juan Martin del Potro ended the recent run of John Isner stopping the American's 8-match win streak with a 7-5, 7-5 win in the Canadian Open first round.
“It's amazing for me," said del Potro." I missed this tournament ...
- Federer Raonic, Djokovic v Berdych; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- We are down to just eight players at the Wimbledon Championships. And there's no real, true surprise like we have with Magdalena Rybarikova's Cinderella run in the women's draw.
Looking back to the fourth round, the big st...
- Kerber, Woz Upset; Halep Eyes No. 1 in Quarterfinals at Wimbledon
- Upsets abounded on Monday at Wimbledon as the world No. 1 and No. 5 seeds were upended at the All England Club, paving the way for a new No. 1.
Former runner-up and No. 14 seed Garbine Muguruza claimed the biggest scalp, ...
- Rafa Wins, But In for Wet Monday?; Djokovic, Federer on Saturday at Wimbledon
- Unseeded Benoit Paire on Friday defeated Poland's Jerzy Janowicz 6-2, 7-6(3), 6-3.
Not the most exciting news, until you consider the explosive French up-and-comer next faces world No. 1 Andy Murray, who hasn't exactly be...
- Pliskova Upset, Kerber Does Not Inspire; Venus, Azarenka Up Friday at Wimbledon
- Karolina Pliskova will reach No. 1 someday, and after a loss Thursday at the All-England Club it could still be during this Wimbledon fortnight.
The No. 3-seeded Czech was bounced from the All-England Club by unseeded Slo...