Basel Tennis - 2013 Swiss Indoors Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Schedule: Monday, October 22 - Sunday, October 28
- Begins on: Monday, October 22, 2012
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: € 1,404,300 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: http://www.swissindoors.ch/
- TV Schedule / Basel Live Streaming
Do you like Basel?
|Former Men's Basel Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Fernando Gonzalez
2004 Jiri Novak
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 David Nalbandian
2001 Tim Henman
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Karol Kucera
1998 Tim Henman
1997 Greg Rusedski
1996 Pete Sampras
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Wayne Ferreira
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Jakob Hlasek
1990 John McEnroe
1989 Jim Courier
1988 Stefan Edberg
1987 Yannick Noah
1986 Stefan Edberg
1985 Stefan Edberg
1984 Joakim Nystrom
1983 Vitas Gerulaitis
1982 Yannick Noah
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Brian Gottfried
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Jan Kodes
1975 Jiri Hrebec
The latest Basel tournament news:
- Roger Federer: Next Year I'd Like To Win At Least 5 Titles, My Ranking Is Secondary
- much-needed optimism for his fans.
"I think it was a stronger finish than I thought it was going to be in Basel, Paris and London," Federer said. "I'm more positive now looking ahead than I would have been a few months ag...
- Indoor War: Federer v Nadal Highlight ATP SFs, Djokovic The Favorite; Picks And Pans
- age 32 I think it catches up to him a little tomorrow against the fresher Nadal. Remember Rafa withdrew from Basel and took it easy in Paris just to be fit for this weekend, and that strategy should pay off at least tomorrow...
- Nadal Wins "Group A" At ATP Finals; Federer v Del Potro In Knockout Match Saturday
- er leads their head-to-head record 14-3 (9-5 on hard). The Argentine won in the final at the Swiss Indoors in Basel 7-6, 2-6, 6-4 two weeks ago and in the quarterfinals last Friday at Paris, Federer prevailed 6-3, 4-6, 6-3. T...
- Roger Federer: Tennis Needs More Drug Testing
- st feel like we're not getting maybe tested enough," Federer said Thursday in London. "I didn't get tested in Basel, I don't think. I didn't get tested in Paris, I don't think. I got tested here after the first match. I just ...
- Djokovic Ousts Del Potro, Reaches SFs; Nadal Tries To Stay Perfect At London ATP Finals
- y weeks.
"I think the win in Paris was big for me because he did beat me three times indoors straight, the Basel finals twice, and also here last year," Federer said of Del Potro. "All very special in its own way because B...
- Roger Federer Breaks Down His Group At London ATP World Tour Finals
- his best tennis of the season. After poor results most of the year, Roger has recently reached the finals of Basel and the semis in Paris where he tooks sets in losses to Del Potro and Djokovic, respectively.
- ATP Finals Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Stay Hot And Defend His 2012 London Title?
- en he's on his mark it can be over quick.
Roger Federer: Roger restored some hope in recent weeks with his Basel final and semifinal effort against Novak yesterday, so that's good news. The bad news, however, is he's stuck...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Lead London Final 8 Preview This Weekend In Paris
- man - he's won 15 of his last 16 with two titles - and he's beaten Roger in their last three including in the Basel final last week.
"I have an idea of my tactics, my game plan," said Federer about playing Delpo who he lea...