Bogota Tennis - 2014 Claro Open Colombia
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, July 14 Women's -- Monday, April 7
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $663,610 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Jhan Fontalvo
- Official Website: claroopencolombia.com/
- TV Schedule / Bogota Live Streaming
Do you like Bogota?
The latest Bogota tournament news:
- Cornet, Garcia, G-Lo, Hot Sauce Win WTA/ATP Titles
- ond win over a Top 4 player in the last two months.
Frenchwoman Garcia Wins 1st Singles, Doubles Titles at Bogota
Caroline Garcia got her first Top 10 win, her first career singles title, and won the doubles title over t...
- Isner Headlines Houston; ATP/WTA Previews
- year in the inaugural year of the event, Vinci topped Petra Kvitova in the final.
Claro Open Colsanitas
Bogota, Colombia; Surface: clay
Seeds: Jelena Jankovic, Sloane Stephens, Karin Knapp,Anna Schmiedlova, Caroline G...
- Serena, Meusberber, Fognini, Karlovic Win Tennis Titles: Weekend Wrap
- No. 14 seed Fernando Verdasco 6-7(5), 7-6(8), 6-4, and in the semis defeated Roger Federer.
The winner in Bogota was Ivo Karlovic, in only his second tournament back after a lengthy layoff due to viral meningitis, beating ...
- Federer, Serena Take Juicy Hamburg, Bastad Guarantees: Previews
- d are Monaco (2012), Davydenko (2009), Federer (2007,'05-04,'02), and Robredo (2006).
Claro Open Colombia
Bogota, Colombia; Surface: hard
Seeds: Janko Tipsarevic, Kevin Anderson, Igor Sijsling, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, A...
- Tsonga, Ferrer, Kvitova Among 6 ATP/WTA Title Winners
- so much when I was a kid," Erakovic said. "This really was teamwork."
Jankovic Spanks Rookie Ormaechea for Bogota Crown
Former No. 1-ranked Jelena Jankovic won her first title in three years on Sunday, defeating first-ti...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Play A Lead-Up Event So I'd Be Fresh For The Australian Open
- ay things are right now, they would like some minor improvements. That's all they care about. They just got Bogota, as well, which I think is a good thing. But we'll discuss more about those kind of things in the future, I'...
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- ent as a pro player.
On Saturday Federer finished the tour beating Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6, 2-6, 6-3 in Bogota. He ended the circuit with a 4-2 record in six matches.
Roger is now back home in Switzerland for an awar...
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- nos Aires, Argentina
Roger Federer vs. Juan Martin Del Potro
El Coliseo Cubierto El Campín, Bogota
Roger Federer vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ...