- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- No. 66-ranked Dolgopolov Stuns Top-seeded Nishikori for ATP Buenos Aires Title
- dvantage the rest of the way.
Nishikori fell to 11-11 in career finals and 0-2 in 2017 after losing in the Brisbane championship match. He is now 2-4 in career claycourt finals.
"I'm glad to be here in the final," Nishikor...
- Pliskova Powers Past Steady Wozniacki to Win WTA Doha
- to get my revenge next time."
Pliskova improved to 8-10 in career finals, and 2-0 this year after winning Brisbane. Wozniacki is now 25-18 in career finals.
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance To Rainy Doha Final
- used to it by now and I'm feeling good!"
Pliskova is seeking her second WTA title of the 2017 season after Brisbane and her eighth career singles title
overall while Wozniacki is bidding to win her 26th career singles title ...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- this title for the rest of my life, it's something amazing for me."
It was his second 2017 title following Brisbane.
In both sets Dimitrov jumped out to a 3-0 lead before fighting off the Belgian to close it out. In the se...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Lie, It's Special To Play Roger Federer Again In A Grand Slam Final
- losing streak against the Spaniard in Beijing last fall. Dimitrov entered on a 10-match winning streak off a Brisbane title.
Nadal advances to his 21st career Grand Slam final, fourth at the Australian Open, and to reach win...
- Nadal Takes On Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick? Roger Federer Redux
So will it be Rafa?
Rafael Nadal v Grigor Dimitrov
Grigor is the hot guy right now in 2017. He won Brisbane beating three Top 10 players and he's carried that momentum into this week with wins over Richard Gasquet and...
- Stan Wawrinka: I'm Really Sad And Disappointed, But I Know I Tried Everything
- he fight I give tonight and all the tournament. I think there is a lot of positive from this tournament, from Brisbane, from the month already.
For sure I'm really sad and disappointed with a loss like that because to be that...
- Roger Federer: Injury Timeouts Are More Mental, But He Took One So I Did Too
I think he's playing totally different now to how he was playing 12 months ago when I beat him in Brisbane and here back-to-back. I think he's got the confidence. Like I said, you never want to play a guy with confid...