- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- Injured Nadal Retires To Cilic At Australian Open; Edmund Stuns Dimitrov For First Slam SF
- a comeback, though couldn't sustain the momentum. And it was Edmund who hung on in the end.
"The match in Brisbane was tight," Edmund recalled. "Not too much in it. Today was sort of similar. I don't know. Maybe just in the ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Don't Know The Injury, Tomorrow I Will Have An MRI
- o accept, especially after a tough December that I had without having a chance to start in Abu Dhabi and then Brisbane.
Yeah, I worked hard to be here. We did all the things that we believed were the right things to do to be ...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- begin with star-studded line-up today.
In the afternoon on Rod Laver, Hobart champion Elise Mertens meets Brisbane winner Elina Svitolina for a spot in a first Grand Slam semifinal for either player.
"I have my plan, what...
- Nadal Survives The Schwartz At Australian Open; Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios In Thriller
- hat man across the net will be Grigor Dimitrov. The Bulgarian avenged a loss to Nick Kyrgios two weeks ago in Brisbane by beating the Australian in a thrilling 7-6(3), 7-6(4), 4-6, 7-6(4).
"What can I say?" Dimitrov told the ...
- Dimitrov v Kyrgios, Nadal, Wozniacki Headline Start Of Australian Open Fourth Round
- night encounter featuring home hope Nick Kyrgios against Grigor Dimitrov. The two just met a few weeks ago in Brisbane with Kyrgios winning en route to the title.
"I feel like my level is there," Kyrgios said of Dimitrov. "He...
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- hammer Victor Estrella Burgos 6-1, 6-1, 6-1. It was Nadal's first match of the season after withdrawing from Brisbane and an exo in Abu Dhabi to rest his knee. But Nadal looked in full form against the 37-year-old.
- Rafael Nadal Feels Good Ahead Of The Australian Open
- Things are looking good for Rafael Nadal. After withdrawing from Abu Dhabi and then Brisbane due to his right knee, Nadal sounds like he's back to full strength. Though, he cautions, he will play the Australian Open for the firs...
- Nick Kyrgios: The Australian Open Is Just Another Tournament
- of business one round at a time.:
But the 22-year-old comes in with added expectations having just won the Brisbane title. And with so many of the top nursing injuries, perhaps he's just trying to take the pressure off.