Brisbane Tennis - 2014 Brisbane International presented by Suncorp
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- Marin Cilic Presser: It Seems Unreal To Be Called A Grand Slam Champion, This Is The Peak Of The World
- ng to have a good chance. Because even few matches I have lost to Kei were extremely close. Even this year at Brisbane was very close match. Few years back when he won over here at the US Open was also extremely close match. And...
- Preview: Serena Williams v Li Na, Sony Open Final
This is the second final of 2014 featuring the Top 2 seeds –  S.Williams d.  Azarenka at Brisbane.
S.Williams and Li Na are meeting head-to-head for the 12th time – and third time in Miami (Williams...
- Roger Federer: Rafa Deserved It, He Was Better, But It's Not Cool To Lose In Straights
- ng time.
But then again, you know, it was a great start to the season for me. Would have been nice to win Brisbane, would have been nice to win here tonight, but you can't have it all.
I think this is a very good start to...
- Roger Federer: I'm Looking Forward To Playing Murray, I Wonder How It Will Play Out
- great off season. I had a strong end to the year. I couldn't have worked harder in the off season.
Then Brisbane was good. I played singles and doubles. Here, this is the type of win I needed. Clearly if I lose 0 0 in t...
- Serena Williams: I Almost Pulled Out Because Of My Back But I'm Such A Competitor
- est that I could on this day.
Q. You were almost on fire while the heat was on past couple weeks up in Brisbane and down here. Did the sudden change from really hot to really cold, maybe slower balls, stiffer muscles, do...
- Novak Djokovic: I Am Expecting To Play In Big Heat
- njuries. Whenever he's fit and ready, he still can beat anyone. He has proven that winning against Roger in Brisbane. He's in a great form. We can expect him to make some damage here in Melbourne Park.
Q. Juan Martin d...
- Roger Federer: You Guys Debate The Draw, I Play In It!
- Australian Open over the weekend.
Federer, who lost in the final to Lleyton Hewitt on the faster courts of Brisbane last week, remains upbeat and guarded on the slower courts in Melbourne.
The 32-year-old who won the tourn...
- A New Beginning But Same Old Story: Nadal Up, Federer Down
- failed to follow the script of opening week top seeded triumphs (Serena and Wawrinka the others). Playing in Brisbane for the first time, Federer and his new racquet and healed back started promisingly with two early crushing w...