- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- Serena Williams: Everyone Expects Me To Win Every Single Match, But I'm Not A Robot
- . 2 in the world now?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I think so. I mean, she's had a great month. She got to the finals in Brisbane. She won here. So, yeah. I was surprised and really happy for her. I'm like, Whoa, No. 2.
What's after 2 i...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- l of play?
ANDY MURRAY: Not really. I'd seen him play a lot since I arrived in Australia. I saw his final in Brisbane. I even saw a little bit of his matches in the tournament in Abu Dhabi, and then obviously a little bit of hi...
- Milos Raonic: After The Injury, That's Probably The Most Heartbroken I've Felt On A Tennis Court
- rt, but that's what it is.
Q. Have you had this before?
MILOS RAONIC: I struggled with it a little bit in Brisbane, but it was not an issue so far in Melbourne.
Q. Did you think you still had a chance even though you were...
- Andy Murray v Milos Raonic Australian Open Semifinal, Who's The Pick?
- as really been playing well this year going undefeated thus far following a good title win a few weeks ago in Brisbane.
But Murray has been sharp as well, beating Bernard Tomic and then shaking off all the off-court interfere...
- Azarenka Out, Konta Kruises, Tennis-X Notes
- ugh, and that's on me."
The 26-year-old Azarenka entered Melbourne with a hot hand on the heels of the WTA Brisbane title, and in a rare uninjured state was considered a title contender despite her low seeding.
"I think I'...
- Andy Murray v David Ferrer, Milos Raonic v Gael Monfils; Who'll Make It To The Australian Open SFs?
- whatever it takes to get there. Just recently he snatched Carlos Moya and the results ahave improved. He won Brisbane beating Federer and he just beat Stan Wawrinka in 5-sets the other day. And I think he'll beat Monfils as wel...
- Keys Crashes Out in Tears; Serena v Maria Tuesday at Australian Open
- enka will take a 6-0 career head-to-head lead into her quarterfinal match against Kerber, who she beat in the Brisbane final earlier this month. Kerber saw off German Annika Beck in ruthless fashion 6-4, 6-0.
"We always have ...
- Victoria Azarenka Is A Peyton Manning And A Cam Newton Fan
- arbora Strycova 62, 64 to remain perfect in 2016. Azarenka has Angelique Kerber next who she just beat in the Brisbane final.
Today, though, was also the NFL Championship games won by the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Pathe...