Brisbane Tennis - 2014 Brisbane International presented by Suncorp
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- Is Ivan Lendl Set To Be Grigor Dimitrov's Next Coach? The Two Were On Court Together In Florida Yesterday
- er-high No. 8. The 24-year-old is now down to No. 16 in the rankings after just two semifinals this season at Brisbane and at Istanbul. ...
- Sharapova Back To No. 2, Plays Surprising Suarez Navarro In Rome Final
- a tough final."
Sharapova has won 20 of her last 21 matches in Rome. She is seeking her first title since Brisbane.
"I feel better on clay so we will see what happen," Suarez Navarro said.. "Maria is very good mentally, s...
- Raonic Spoils Fedal, Plays Federer; Djokovic v Murray; Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- important to me in Paris. Even the other two I didn't play well at the start of the matches, in London and in Brisbane, but I was able to find a way to fight myself back into those matches and give myself some opportunities.
- Federer, Safarova Claim Desert Titles on Saturday
The 33-year-old improved to 7-2 career in Dubai finals alone, and marked his second title of 2015 after Brisbane.
"I think the first set belonged to me," the Swiss said, "whereas the second set belonged to him more. He ...
- Roger Federer Romps In Dubai Opener, Djokovic, Murray Play Tuesday; Gulbis Loses 7th Straight
- ry point, and it's also hard work always playing aggressive."
Federer is now 7-1 on the season including a Brisbane title. This was his first event since the third round loss to Seppi.
“It's nice getting back out there a...
- 2015 Australian Open Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Maria Sharapova
- 3rd GS final today) and V.Williams (14, going 7-7)
Both finalists are unbeaten on the tour so far in 2015: Brisbane International champion Sharapova enters the final at 11-0 while Williams is 6-0 (although she did lose exhibi...
- Serena, Sharapova, Murray Into Aussie Open Finals
- do everything I can to get the title."
Sharapova has lost 15 times in a row against Williams, last year at Brisbane and Miami, and has not won a set off Williams since 2013 Miami. She last beat Williams at the 2004 WTA champi...
- Keys Stuns Venus, Will Face Serena In Australian Open SFs; Sharapova v Makarova
- forward. I'm want to enjoy this time and want to rest and we'll see what happen in semis."
Sharapova, the Brisbane champ and 2008 Australian Open winner, saved two matchpoints in her second round. Makarova hasn't dropped a s...