- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Schedule: Sunday, December 29 - Sunday, January 5
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, December 29 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $452,670 Women's -- $1,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Cameron Pearson
- Official Website: www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/
- TV Schedule / Brisbane Live Streaming
Do you like Brisbane?
|Former Men's Brisbane Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Michael Llodra
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Florent Serra
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Nikolay Davydenko
2002 Tim Henman
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Lleyton Hewitt
1999 Thomas Enqvist
1998 Lleyton Hewitt
1997 Todd Woodbridge
1996 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1993 Nicklas Kulti
1992 Goran Ivanisevic
1991 Nicklas Kulti
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Mark Woodforde
1988 Mark Woodforde
1987 Wally Masur
1985 Eddie Edwards
1984 Peter Doohan
1983 Mike Bauer
1982 Mike Bauer
1981 Mark Edmondson
1979 Kim Warwick
1977 Victor Amaya
1974 Dick Stockton
1972 Alex Metreveli
The latest Brisbane tournament news:
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
Earlier, Grigor Dimitrov makes his ATP Finals debut against Dominic Thiem. After losing to the Bulgarian in Brisbane, Thiem snuck past Dimitrov in a final set breaker in Madrid.
- Andy Murray Hopes To Be Ready For 2018
- match against Roger Federer last night, Andy Murray revealed he's not 100% certain he'll be ready to play in Brisbane to start 2018.
Murray has been out since Wimbledon due to a hip injury.
“I hope I’m there," Murray ...
- Del Potro Successfully Defends Title at ATP Stockholm
- ls, winning only three in the past four seasons due to injuries. Dimitrov was looking to add to his titles in Brisbane, Sofia and Cincinnati this year. He dropped to 3-1 in finals this year and 7-6 career.
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Asian Swing, Likely Done For Season
- est level again and be competing for Grand Slam titles next season.
"I will be beginning my 2018 season in Brisbane in preparation for the Australian Open and I’m look forward playing in Glasgow later this year against Roge...
- Muguruza Out, Sharapova v Bouchard And Many Frenchmen Monday At Madrid Masters
- title defense just weeks away. She's lost her last three matches and hasn't made a tournament semifinal since Brisbane.
“It was a match with a lot of ups and downs,” Muguruza said in her post-match press conference. “I ...
- Cilic Wins Big Man Battle at Istanbul; Carreno Busta's Out an ATP Title at Estoril
- 017 finals after Delray Beach, and 8-13 in career finals, seeking a first title since January of last year at Brisbane.
"The tennis was good and I achieved a lot of the things I would have liked," said Raonic, who has battled...
- Djokovic, Kyrgios Headline Davis Cup QF This Weekend; Previews
Lucas Pouille v Dan Evans
Jeremy Chardy v Kyle Edmund
USA at AUSTRALIA
Pat Rafter Arena, Brisbane, Australia
Surface: hard outdoor
Didn't this happen just a year ago? But Nick Kyrgios is a different play...
- Andy Murray Pulls Out Of Davis Cup, Novak Djokovic Will Play
Captain: Corrado Barazzutti
AUSTRALIA v USA
Venue: Pat Rafter Arena, Brisbane, AUS (hard - outdoor)
Captain: Lleyton Hewi...